FBI Employee: ‘Trump’s Supporters Are All Poor, Uneducated, Lazy POS’

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well this explains things like Waco and Ruby Ridge, I guess.

On November 9, 2016, one day after the 2016 presidential election, an FBI staffer disparaged Trump voters to “FBI Attorney 2,” according to exchanges published in the report.

10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

Moments later, the attorney lamented how a Trump presidency would erase the Obama administration’s legislative achievements.

“I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone,” the attorney said.

“Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again.”

“Also Pence is stupid,” added the attorney.

b99f62b9704ebe984aafa4f8d7e608cc.jpg

Those are FBI Agents...other than Strzok and Page...discussing their participation in the electoral process...US intelligence agencies attempted to fix the election and still failed.

Nothing beats inept corruption like Trump.

On November 9, 2016, one day after the 2016 presidential election, an FBI staffer disparaged Trump voters to “FBI Attorney 2,” according to exchanges published in the report.

10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

Moments later, the attorney lamented how a Trump presidency would erase the Obama administration’s legislative achievements.

“I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone,” the attorney said.

“Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again.”

Sounds like he was right.

Trump's accomplishments:
Tax cut.
Companies returning to the US.
Unemployment down to 3.8%, a 45 year low.
Black unemployment down to lowest ever.
Better vetting process for those entering legally.
Arresting illegal-migrants that have committed crimes and imprisoning and/or deporting them.
Actually met with North Korean leader to work out hateful rhetoric and seek a solution to the standoff.

Does not matter.

IG report does not matter.

Blue Wave is swelling and matters.

Does not matter.

IG report does not matter.

Blue Wave is swelling and matters.

I remember that last "blue wave" of 2006 where leftards claimed that they would end the funding for the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I remember how Joan Baez broke out her little guitar and sung songs at candlelight vigils, Cindy Sheehan and Code Pink. Funny how all the anti-war protests ended when the dems took back the house and senate. Funny how not only did the leftards not end the funding but tagged on pork to the war spending bills.

Fast forward to the "red wave" of 2010 and 2014 where the repubs said that if they were elected that they would end barrypuppetcare.....and that didn't happen either.

The bottom line is that nothing changes, nor is there any huge shift in policy that benefits the de-facto employees of USA.INC....the only thing that changes is that the chumps on one side of the bought and paid for political parties have bragging rights for a couple of years.

I remember when Hitlery called anyone wanting to vote for Tump a "deplorable."

Guess what. Those deplorables elected Trump.

Hitlery ran the worst overconfident and stupid campaign ever run.

We "deplorables" defeated her sorry ass. LOL

Sounds like he was right.
Weird.
Democrats can't convince enough Americans to vote for them.......so they try to bring millions of people here that are exactly what they despise. Poor, uneducated, and lazy.

Forum List

Back