Car jacker tries to steal two different cars, both drivers pulled their legal guns and ran him off

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Talk about stupid...... this car jacker tried to steal two different cars.... both drivers pulled concealed carry guns and made him run away.......

Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WSVN) — Police say a man who tried to carjack two people was thwarted after the victims both pulled out guns to protect themselves.

According to Fox 30, Jacksonville police officers arrested 36-year-old Christopher Raymond Hill, charging him with strong-arm robbery, carjacking with firearm or deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and trespassing.

Detectives said the incident began when Hill robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV. However, witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack Scott Reardean at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

“I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him,” Reardean told WJXT. “He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

Hill then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at Hill until he ran off.

Reardean said he was glad he had his gun with him for self-defense.

“These guys can talk about banning assault rifles and banning guns, but when it comes and happens to them, they’re going to wish they had one,” Reardean told the station.

Talk about stupid...... this car jacker tried to steal two different cars.... both drivers pulled concealed carry guns and made him run away.......

Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WSVN) — Police say a man who tried to carjack two people was thwarted after the victims both pulled out guns to protect themselves.

According to Fox 30, Jacksonville police officers arrested 36-year-old Christopher Raymond Hill, charging him with strong-arm robbery, carjacking with firearm or deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and trespassing.

Detectives said the incident began when Hill robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV. However, witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack Scott Reardean at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

“I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him,” Reardean told WJXT. “He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

Hill then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at Hill until he ran off.

“These guys can talk about banning assault rifles and banning guns, but when it comes and happens to them, they’re going to wish they had one,” Reardean told the station.
So 2aguy I guess we need to have "gunfree" parking lots and "gunfree" Walmarts to stop all the gun violence going on there!
That should solve the problem, right?

Last edited:
“He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’” :113:

He sounds like a responsible gun owner.....which is the point.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"
Mom killed in front of her 3 young children during carjacking: 'I'm sorry. I think I'm about to die'"

"

News
Mom killed in front of her 3 young children during carjacking: 'I'm sorry. I think I'm about to die'"

Imagine what she'd have been able to do in a country with guns..... oh, wait, Missouri is in the US......

"

"

News

Imagine what she'd have been able to do in a country with guns..... oh, wait, Missouri is in the US......

And had she done what the first two people had done and carried a gun...she might still be alive.....you are such a doofus.......please...read the first post, and try to understand the issue before you post, you will at least appear more intelligent than you actually are....

"

"

News

Here....doofus....this is how your scenario changes when the victim has a gun and uses it.....two lives saved......

"

"

News

And she didn't have one, and the bad guy did. Take a look at South Africa, the carjacking capitol of the world. The rich people have flamethrowers attached to their cars now because the guns available to them are becoming more difficult to obtain thanks to the government. But you would scream that that is totally unfair to the criminals who should be allowed to commit their crimes without fear of harm....

right-car-flamethrower.jpg

In South Africa, It's Legal to Attach Flamethrowers to Cars

"

"

News

Imagine if kids adults and teens like this 18 year old shooter were taught to respect other neighbors under the laws in the Bible and Bill of Rights consistently like America used to stand for and enforce -- until liberal secularism went too far rejecting these institutions. frigidweirdo you don't have to believe in God to believe in equal responsibility and justice under law. But we do have to agree on enforcing laws instead of rejecting this responsibility . What happened to teaching that in America ?

"

"

News

Black on black crime doesn't count to Losers. Those were the black mother's last words to her son, who was holding her head as she lay dying.

"

"

News

Imagine if kids adults and teens like this 18 year old shooter were taught to respect other neighbors under the laws in the Bible and Bill of Rights consistently like America used to stand for and enforce -- until liberal secularism went too far rejecting these institutions. frigidweirdo you don't have to believe in God to believe in equal responsibility and justice under law. But we do have to agree on enforcing laws instead of rejecting this responsibility . What happened to teaching that in America ?

The problem is that you're blaming liberals without looking at your own backyard.

How do you teach respect? Out of fear only? No. That's not going to work.

The US has freedom, you might not like freedom but it's there.

You want kids to have respect within a free society, you have to instill this into kids.

The right doesn't do this. The right spends its whole time going after money, and doesn't think it has enough money to spend on things that would make the country better for everyone. They just want it better for themselves.

Look at the UK. It's far easier to see lurches to the left and right as the whole govt is either left or right at any one time. (Well more talking about England than the rest which have their own parliaments).

Crime dropped under Labour. They spent money on more police. They spent money on better education. They spend money on sports.
Crime rose under the Tories. They cut money on the police, they cut money on education, they cut money on sports.

You want respect, yet the right instill disrespect. They teach selfishness. They teach that it's a dog eat dog world, you either make it or you fight for it in any way you know.

The US is the most conservative nation among the western first world nations and has the most crime.

In the UK crime rises when the conservatives have been in power for a while.

crime-figures_3555010b.jpg

This is crime until 2013.

The Tories were in power 1979 to 1997. After 20 years crime reached a peak and then went down almost every year under Labour.

Crime is increasing now too. 8 years of conservatives in power and London is going a little crazy.

Coincidence? No.

Gun guy says these gun defenses happen 6,000 times a day but he only finds these stories once a week. Where are the other 5,999 gun defense stories that occurred that day...and the next...and the day after that?

Gun guy says these gun defenses happen 6,000 times a day but he only finds these stories once a week. Where are the other 5,999 gun defense stories that occurred that day...and the next...and the day after that?

It's funny. If there are these gun defenses happening 6,000 times a day, then the US crime stats aren't showing 6,000 crimes a day, which would massively increase the US crime rate.

Does this inept carjacker count as one or two crimes? Or none, since no crime was actually committed, thanks to those ebil ol' guns.

"

"

News

The problem is that you're blaming liberals without looking at your own backyard.

How do you teach respect? Out of fear only? No. That's not going to work.

The US has freedom, you might not like freedom but it's there.

You want kids to have respect within a free society, you have to instill this into kids.

The right doesn't do this. The right spends its whole time going after money, and doesn't think it has enough money to spend on things that would make the country better for everyone. They just want it better for themselves.

Look at the UK. It's far easier to see lurches to the left and right as the whole govt is either left or right at any one time. (Well more talking about England than the rest which have their own parliaments).

Crime dropped under Labour. They spent money on more police. They spent money on better education. They spend money on sports.
Crime rose under the Tories. They cut money on the police, they cut money on education, they cut money on sports.

You want respect, yet the right instill disrespect. They teach selfishness. They teach that it's a dog eat dog world, you either make it or you fight for it in any way you know.

The US is the most conservative nation among the western first world nations and has the most crime.

In the UK crime rises when the conservatives have been in power for a while.

crime-figures_3555010b.jpg

This is crime until 2013.

The Tories were in power 1979 to 1997. After 20 years crime reached a peak and then went down almost every year under Labour.

Crime is increasing now too. 8 years of conservatives in power and London is going a little crazy.

Coincidence? No.

You might want to check those figures. The police in the UK were not recording at least 20% of all crimes, and in certain areas it was far worse. In other words, the graph you show is a lie.

Police are not recording fifth of reported crimes

One in five crimes reported to the police are not being recorded by officers, according to new figures, leading to victims being “deprived” of justice.

Rape and violence are among the thousands of crimes that are not recorded by the police, a watchdog warned.

Inspectors who are reviewing crime data for every police force in England found that at Thames Valley Police (TVP), one of the largest forces in the country, 35,200 crimes were not recorded per year.

The force has been graded “inadequate” at recording crime by a watchdog which found only about 80 percent of crimes that were reported were recorded.

Police are not recording fifth of reported crimes

Forum List

Back