FBI,DOJ said to be planning to redact info despite Presidents orders

Terms of Service Violation

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.
Thanks I fixed it.

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.

A gigantic middle finger to the wannabe dictator Orange idiot. It's good to see.
Hurting your wittle feelings is not a legit excuse for outright insubordination and WILL lead to them being fired....jesus you are such a crybaby.

Crying? I think it's hilarious!

I love it. can you say exposed? That means their fking names are in there. hahahahahahahaaha hly fk, can't make this up. Again, the theme this morning, the leftists think we're all stupid.

I agree. Evidence of your stupidity is wide spread.
no, no, I get it you think if you make shit up we just believe it. I wanted you all to know that that isn't the case. you are very mistaken, and why trump won. just remember that line.

Trump won for a lot of reasons.Your willingness to believe his bullshit was one of the main ones.
well I wasn't born yesterday, so I know the leftists are nothing more than evil fks that are anti america and anti constitutional. I vote only for those who believe in what I do. Trump was and is spot fking on. He has you all so whacked out it's hilarious.

You were born a minute before yesterday. Trump and his supporters are evil and are anti-America and have no clue what the Constitution is about.
I'm glad, we're here to remove evil that is the leftists.

no, no, I get it you think if you make shit up we just believe it. I wanted you all to know that that isn't the case. you are very mistaken, and why trump won. just remember that line.

Trump won for a lot of reasons.Your willingness to believe his bullshit was one of the main ones.
well I wasn't born yesterday, so I know the leftists are nothing more than evil fks that are anti america and anti constitutional. I vote only for those who believe in what I do. Trump was and is spot fking on. He has you all so whacked out it's hilarious.

It's quite obvious what you believe, and you have the right to believe any stupid thing you want. I have the right to point out that your beliefs are stupid.
oh no, the MSM only gives the demoloser view. why is that? I thought journalism was anti political party? hmmmm instead, the MSM dictates policy to the Dems. Now you all are the stupid fks.

Yet Steve Doocy is one of Trump's top advisers. Just let that sink in for a minute.

So you say you wont give me the un redacted info?
You're fired.....
Next guy up....so you wont give me the un redacted info?
You're fired....
All the way down the line.

Republicans in Congress in Nov
You're fired
Trump in 2020
You're fired

All the way down the line

Thanks I fixed it.

A gigantic middle finger to the wannabe dictator Orange idiot. It's good to see.
Hurting your wittle feelings is not a legit excuse for outright insubordination and WILL lead to them being fired....jesus you are such a crybaby.

Yeah your OP says otherwise...whining about some "orange dictator" you are WHINING because your candidate lost and now the whole corrupt system which she was apart of is being systematically dismantled and ANY chance at removing a duly elected president is vanishing right before your eyes. I know life is hard to accept at times especially things we don't like but just suck it up buttercup.

Thanks I fixed it.

Great...the fun times are just beginning.

You were born a minute before yesterday. Trump and his supporters are evil and are anti-America and have no clue what the Constitution is about.

We need to stamp out the evil of the alt-right which is what you represent.

I love it. can you say exposed? That means their fking names are in there. hahahahahahahaaha hly fk, can't make this up. Again, the theme this morning, the leftists think we're all stupid.

They are right. You are stupid.
from your position, I can see how you would have that reaction. You hate me, the american citizen fighting for the constitution. I know. you wish me dead. just say punk. I'm man enough to take drivel from fks like you.

So back to the OP, why would anyone think they are above the president of the US. I already posted they aren't? It shows them as guilty of being traitors. I give two shits, what they think, I know what I know, they will be arrested soon.

BTW, peter Strzok thought he was, where is he today?

It's quite obvious what you believe, and you have the right to believe any stupid thing you want. I have the right to point out that your beliefs are stupid.
oh no, the MSM only gives the demoloser view. why is that? I thought journalism was anti political party? hmmmm instead, the MSM dictates policy to the Dems. Now you all are the stupid fks.

Yet Steve Doocy is one of Trump's top advisers. Just let that sink in for a minute.
better than John Brennan the traitor.

Where does A.G. Sessions come in? Is he in hiding somewhere? Since when does the FBI get to disobey the President of the United States (for political purposes?) Is it part of the ongoing coup?

Thanks I fixed it.

Yeah your OP says otherwise...whining about some "orange dictator" you are WHINING because your candidate lost and now the whole corrupt system which she was apart of is being systematically dismantled and ANY chance at removing a duly elected president is vanishing right before your eyes. I know life is hard to accept at times especially things we don't like but just suck it up buttercup.

You are laughable. Trump is trying to corrupt the system to save himself.

you know nothing about me, but thanks for thinking you do. your concern for me is appreciated, but I'm out to kick evil traitors out of DC.

Thanks I fixed it.

For about the 1,000 time... I didn't vote for Hillary. Who the President is really has little effect in my life. That said, the Orange Virus and his family are little bitches who need to be ejected from this country. I don't care for him. He's scum. If I had to work for him I wouldn't listen to him either.

you know nothing about me, but thanks for thinking you do. your concern for me is appreciated, but I'm out to kick evil traitors out of DC.

Then we are on the same team. Trump has to go.

He will in 2024. you're stuck with his swamp clean up that long.

Cut to the chase. We’re deplorable.

He will in 2024. you're stuck with his swamp clean up that long.

You expect him to serve 3 terms?

Cut to the chase. We’re deplorable.

Odd that you are so proud of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back