FBI: Beating at Cracker Barrel may be hate crime

Or they will grow out of it just like millions of kids across America do all the time.

doubtful, kids that violent will end up in a gang. and it's the fault of people like yourself who don't care enough about them to set them on the right path. The prisons are full of men like that, a disproportionate number of them happen to be black. It's a shame but until their violent crimes are seen as what they are that's going to be the end result.

lol ... if it were up to you they would have already been thrown in jail or killed by the kid you wanted to arm.

I'm the one that wants to suspend them and give them a chance to straighten themselves out and you want to guarantee they become thugs for life by putting them in jail but it's the fault of people like me.

TFF

they would be more severely punished than suspension. what they gonna do while suspended? doyathink? parent is at work,, take a guess. what are they going to do to straighten themselves out. I would most definitely send them to juvinille jail there is such a place you know? They would know there were severe consequences for just arbitarily beating the shit out of someone because they felt frisky that day.

doubtful, kids that violent will end up in a gang. and it's the fault of people like yourself who don't care enough about them to set them on the right path. The prisons are full of men like that, a disproportionate number of them happen to be black. It's a shame but until their violent crimes are seen as what they are that's going to be the end result.

lol ... if it were up to you they would have already been thrown in jail or killed by the kid you wanted to arm.

I'm the one that wants to suspend them and give them a chance to straighten themselves out and you want to guarantee they become thugs for life by putting them in jail but it's the fault of people like me.

TFF

they would be more severely punished than suspension. what they gonna do while suspended? doyathink? parent is at work,, take a guess. what are they going to do to straighten themselves out. I would most definitely send them to juvinille jail there is such a place you know? They would know there were severe consequences for just arbitarily beating the shit out of someone because they felt frisky that day.

Heck of a strawman you are constructing there.

For all you know these kids could be on total lockdown at home with a stay at home parent.

And unless you can produce a rap sheet or a pattern of violence from either of these two kids, sending them to juvi is a huge overreaction.

TFF

Heck of a strawman you are constructing there.

For all you know these kids could be on total lockdown at home with a stay at home parent.

And unless you can produce a rap sheet or a pattern of violence from either of these two kids, sending them to juvi is a huge overreaction.

you should do yourself a favor and do a little reading on this epidemic called teenage violence.

no, what I see is that two crimes were committed, assault and battery, and yu just blow the one off as a schoolyard fight. It was no schoolyard fight it was assault and battery. that's my premise and it has not been destroyed.

It's a good thing you aren't the arbiter of what's considered assault and battery in a high school else juvie halls across the country would be bursting over with kids locked up.

Both situations thus far have been handled correctly. The idiots on the bus have been suspended, the wimp has protection, and the dude who beat up the lady seems to be on his way to jail.
is it not still A&B even if its kids?

If you want to get technical, yes it is but if you start pressing charges every time some kid get punched on the playground I think that people might have a problem with that. No?

So Willow, are you for putting all kids in jail that fight or just the black ones?

That's an interesting question. I hadn't taken that possibility out of any of Willow's comments, but maybe I missed something. Is there a particular post you're referring to that makes you think there may be a racial slant?

Maybe Willow will confirm...

Last edited:
So Willow, are you for putting all kids in jail that fight or just the black ones?

That's an interesting question. I hadn't taken that possibility out of any of Willow's comments, but maybe I missed something. Is there a particular post you're referring to that makes you think there may be a racial slant?

Comments from a different thread.

Willow has totally melted down over the school bus fight, calling for security guards on the buses, stiffer penalties for the fighters...etc. And yet I've never seen her call for stiffer penalties or security guards over white kids fighting each other.

Hence my question.

Willow has totally melted down over the school bus fight, calling for security guards on the buses, stiffer penalties for the fighters...etc. And yet I've never seen her call for stiffer penalties or security guards over white kids fighting each other.

Hence my question.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the other thread and her comments therein, but I still didn't see any suggestion of one rule for black, another for white. Doesn't matter.

Hence my question.

you are so full of racist shit ravi,, and it shows!

Hence my question.

be specific,, what other thread? and then be honest, you and article don't want them punished because they are black!

Last edited:
It's a good thing you aren't the arbiter of what's considered assault and battery in a high school else juvie halls across the country would be bursting over with kids locked up.

Both situations thus far have been handled correctly. The idiots on the bus have been suspended, the wimp has protection, and the dude who beat up the lady seems to be on his way to jail.
is it not still A&B even if its kids?

If you want to get technical, yes it is but if you start pressing charges every time some kid get punched on the playground I think that people might have a problem with that. No?

where is the playground?

Hence my question.

be specific,, what other thread? and then be honest, you and article don't want them punished because they are black!

And your evidence is because I think the GROWN MAN WHO BEAT UP A WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER should go to jail and a KID beating up another KID on a school bus should not. You're fuggin' ridiculous, Willow.

At no point did I say that race had anything to do with the bus incident or the restaurant incident. I said that IF the dude was dropping n-bombs (as was reported) then there was some racism goin' on.

Now fuck off.

Hence my question.

And your evidence is because I think the GROWN MAN WHO BEAT UP A WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER should go to jail and a KID beating up another KID on a school bus should not. You're fuggin' ridiculous, Willow.

At no point did I say that race had anything to do with the bus incident or the restaurant incident. I said that IF the dude was dropping n-bombs (as was reported) then there was some racism goin' on.

Now fuck off.

i am not friggin ridicululous your friend ravi is hell bent on calling me a racist and I'm saying she's the racist. two crimes were committed. one by black children and one by a white man, both crimes. i've already voted to punish both and you guys want to give the black boys a pass. You do them no favors because they will do it again and eventually end up in the penal system. Just like the Jena six. Beat up an innocent white boy and the jacksons and the sharptons raised holy hell to get them out of jail, they will end up in prison tool. and yes I'd say the same if it were a gang of white kids.. just as i did when that gang of white girls beat the shit out of their school mate, they should all be in jail.

Now fuck off.

i am not friggin ridicululous your friend ravi is hell bent on calling me a racist and I'm saying she's the racist. two crimes were committed. one by black children and one by a white man, both crimes. i've already voted to punish both and you guys want to give the black boys a pass. You do them no favors because they will do it again and eventually end up in the penal system. Just like the Jena six. Beat up an innocent white boy and the jacksons and the sharptons raised holy hell to get them out of jail, they will end up in prison tool. and yes I'd say the same if it were a gang of white kids.. just as i did when that gang of white girls beat the shit out of their school mate, they should all be in jail.

Wrong and all the rest are the rantings of a woman reaching.

I said that the black boys should be expelled. I did not "give them a pass."

Now fuck off.

Wrong and all the rest are the rantings of a woman reaching.

I said that the black boys should be expelled. I did not "give them a pass."

your rantings are just different than mine. a pass, expelled, now no direction no where to go,, but to the streets,, you've just sunk them to a life of street violence without an education. good job.

Forum List

Back