FBI: Beating at Cracker Barrel may be hate crime

They don't call it "Cracker Barrel" for nothing...

They ought to make the guy run a gaunlet comprised of Ms. Hill's compadres in the reserve.

Beat me to it! Anyway, yeah, I think this was definitely racial/hate crime/etc.:eusa_whistle:

If he called her a bitch or whore, would that be a hate crime?

It should.

Being called a bitch or a whore is not racial. What a dumb question. Being called the "N" word is. (You see, that word has a history of racial hatred in case you were sheltered your entire life).

Wow, what a dumb question.
No it isn't. Hate crimes aren't just about racial issues.

I know, but in THIS case, he was beating her and alling her a 'n'...this was about racial issues. No?

it wasn't a hate crime. Just a fight between two people who learned to fight in high school.

As he is beating her, he is calling her a 'n'. What would it take for you to consider it a hate crime?

Don't mind her. She's still sour because because some posters pointed out that the kid who got his ass kicked on the school bus was a total puss.

Cracking similar jokes about a grown man beating up a femaled soldier in front of her daughter is her way of "giving it back."

it wasn't a hate crime. Just a fight between two people who learned to fight in high school.

As he is beating her, he is calling her a 'n'. What would it take for you to consider it a hate crime?

that's what she said, but we don't have it on tape, so you are just conjecturing at this point.. it was no hate crime just two people fighting just like they learned to do in high school no big deal.

Don't mind her. She's still sour because because some posters posters pointed out that the kid who got his ass kicked on the school bus was a total puss.

Cracking similar jokes about a grown man beating up a femaled soldier in front of her daughter is her way of "giving it back."

somehow you think one person is better than the other,, bigot much? she has a right not to be beaten but he dosen't ?

Don't mind her. She's still sour because because some posters posters pointed out that the kid who got his ass kicked on the school bus was a total puss.

somehow you think one person is better than the other,, bigot much? she has a right not to be beaten but he dosen't ?

No, I think that each situation is entirely different.

sure was and you clearly have sympathy for the black lady but the white boy can just suck it up.. I think I got that. one is more valuable than the other.

that's what she said, but we don't have it on tape, so you are just conjecturing at this point.. it was no hate crime just two people fighting just like they learned to do in high school no big deal.

No offense, but you are an idiot. :eusa_shhh:

No offense, but you are an idiot. :eusa_shhh:
no, that would be YOU

sure was and you clearly have sympathy for the black lady but the white boy can just suck it up.. I think I got that. one is more valuable than the other.

I do have sympathy for the black lady and I think the white boy should have done something to defend himself and not be made a bitch by some bully.

It has nothing to do with one being more valuable than the other and everything to do with the situation and place in life all of the players were in. On one hand we have a bunch of kids on a bus and typical school-like situation occured. Bully beat up wimp. On the other hand we have a grown ass man (as in not an immature teenager) beat the hell out of a woman at a restraunt in front of her child. The difference between the two scenarios is significant but you need to maintain your obtuse stance else your whole premise gets destroyed. It's obvious and you aren't fooling me.

I do have sympathy for the black lady and I think the white boy should have done something to defend himself and not be made a bitch by some bully.

It has nothing to do with one being more valuable than the other and everything to do with the situation and place in life all of the players were in. On one hand we have a bunch of kids on a bus and typical school-like situation occured. Bully beat up wimp. On the other hand we have a grown ass man (as in not an immature teenager) beat the hell out of a woman at a restraunt in front of her child. The difference between the two scenarios is significant but you need to maintain your obtuse stance else your whole premise gets destroyed. It's obvious and you aren't fooling me.

no, what I see is that two crimes were committed, assault and battery, and yu just blow the one off as a schoolyard fight. It was no schoolyard fight it was assault and battery. that's my premise and it has not been destroyed.

no, what I see is that two crimes were committed, assault and battery, and yu just blow the one off as a schoolyard fight. It was no schoolyard fight it was assault and battery. that's my premise and it has not been destroyed.

It's a good thing you aren't the arbiter of what's considered assault and battery in a high school else juvie halls across the country would be bursting over with kids locked up.

Both situations thus far have been handled correctly. The idiots on the bus have been suspended, the wimp has protection, and the dude who beat up the lady seems to be on his way to jail.

It's a good thing you aren't the arbiter of what's considered assault and battery in a high school else juvie halls across the country would be bursting over with kids locked up.

Both situations thus far have been handled correctly. The idiots on the bus have been suspended, the wimp has protection, and the dude who beat up the lady seems to be on his way to jail.
is it not still A&B even if its kids?

the thugs on the bus will be there one day, it's just a matter of time.

Or they will grow out of it just like millions of kids across America do all the time.

Or they will grow out of it just like millions of kids across America do all the time.

doubtful, kids that violent will end up in a gang. and it's the fault of people like yourself who don't care enough about them to set them on the right path. The prisons are full of men like that, a disproportionate number of them happen to be black. It's a shame but until their violent crimes are seen as what they are that's going to be the end result.

doubtful, kids that violent will end up in a gang. and it's the fault of people like yourself who don't care enough about them to set them on the right path. The prisons are full of men like that, a disproportionate number of them happen to be black. It's a shame but until their violent crimes are seen as what they are that's going to be the end result.

lol ... if it were up to you they would have already been thrown in jail or killed by the kid you wanted to arm.

I'm the one that wants to suspend them and give them a chance to straighten themselves out and you want to guarantee they become thugs for life by putting them in jail but it's the fault of people like me.

TFF

Forum List

Back