FBI: Beating at Cracker Barrel may be hate crime

Video - WFTV

watch this video,, should somebody go to jail or not?

Thankfully, I can't play the video and you're just flailing anyway.

I'll let you get the last post in now so you feel like you won or something, ok?

a bunch of white girls beathing the shit out of a white girl, they gave her a concussion and fractured bones in her eye orbit,, just kids.. should we expell them?

I asked you a simple question. For some reason you've avoided answering it.

no asshole I answered it,, you just don't comprehend the answer know why? cause you are determined to call me a racist. know what? I don't give a shit you will do it anyway. :lol:

Video - WFTV

watch this video,, should somebody go to jail or not?

I'll let you get the last post in now so you feel like you won or something, ok?

a bunch of white girls beathing the shit out of a white girl, they gave her a concussion and fractured bones in her eye orbit,, just kids.. should we expell them?

Is this the video of the girls that trapped the other girl in the house and pretty much tortured her?

be specific,, what other thread? and then be honest, you and article don't want them punished because they are black!

And your evidence is because I think the GROWN MAN WHO BEAT UP A WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER should go to jail and a KID beating up another KID on a school bus should not. You're fuggin' ridiculous, Willow.

At no point did I say that race had anything to do with the bus incident or the restaurant incident. I said that IF the dude was dropping n-bombs (as was reported) then there was some racism goin' on.

Now fuck off.

i am not friggin ridicululous your friend ravi is hell bent on calling me a racist and I'm saying she's the racist. two crimes were committed. one by black children and one by a white man, both crimes. i've already voted to punish both and you guys want to give the black boys a pass. You do them no favors because they will do it again and eventually end up in the penal system. Just like the Jena six. Beat up an innocent white boy and the jacksons and the sharptons raised holy hell to get them out of jail, they will end up in prison tool. and yes I'd say the same if it were a gang of white kids.. just as i did when that gang of white girls beat the shit out of their school mate, they should all be in jail.

Actually, A15 never said that.

He said the guy who beat up the woman should be face criminal charges but the kids on the bus should be disciplined by the school. I don't agree with him on that second point, but he's not advocating giving them a free pass. Unless of course you view expulsion as a free pass, but that's your definition not mine nor, I would imagine, his.

Is this the video of the girls that trapped the other girl in the house and pretty much tortured her?

they didn't torture her, they beat the ever lovin shit out of her, just kids

they didn't torture her, they beat the ever lovin shit out of her, just kids

Ok is it the video of the girls trapping another girl in the house and beating her up?

And your evidence is because I think the GROWN MAN WHO BEAT UP A WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER should go to jail and a KID beating up another KID on a school bus should not. You're fuggin' ridiculous, Willow.

At no point did I say that race had anything to do with the bus incident or the restaurant incident. I said that IF the dude was dropping n-bombs (as was reported) then there was some racism goin' on.

Now fuck off.

i am not friggin ridicululous your friend ravi is hell bent on calling me a racist and I'm saying she's the racist. two crimes were committed. one by black children and one by a white man, both crimes. i've already voted to punish both and you guys want to give the black boys a pass. You do them no favors because they will do it again and eventually end up in the penal system. Just like the Jena six. Beat up an innocent white boy and the jacksons and the sharptons raised holy hell to get them out of jail, they will end up in prison tool. and yes I'd say the same if it were a gang of white kids.. just as i did when that gang of white girls beat the shit out of their school mate, they should all be in jail.

He said the guy who beat up the woman should be face criminal charges but the kids on the bus should be disciplined by the school. I don't agree with him on that second point, but he's not advocating giving them a free pass. Unless of course you view expulsion as a free pass, but that's your definition not mine nor, I would imagine, his.

It's a slap on the wrist. Do you honestly think expulsion is punishment for these clowns? I'd argue they'd welcome a reprieve from school. Oh and this is directed at nonjudicial punishment aka Article 15.

Now fuck off.

expulsion is pretty much a free pass, what good does that do? The kids need to stay in school and become educated, Expell them and their chances to graduate high school become zero and their chances to end up on a street gand dealing drugs goes up dramatically. Nope they should go to juvenile jail and learn that bad behavior has consequence and while they are there there theire school lessons should go on.. expulsion is for kids a free pass. to become hoodlums

expulsion is pretty much a free pass, what good does that do? The kids need to stay in school and become educated, Expell them and their chances to graduate high school become zero and their chances to end up on a street gand dealing drugs goes up dramatically. Nope they should go to juvenile jail and learn that bad behavior has consequence and while they are there there theire school lessons should go on.. expulsion is for kids a free pass. to become hoodlums

Do you have any idea how many kids will go to juvenile hall following your standards?

Do you have any idea how many kids will go to juvenile hall following your standards?

what is the present prison population?

Wrong and all the rest are the rantings of a woman reaching.

I said that the black boys should be expelled. I did not "give them a pass."

your rantings are just different than mine. a pass, expelled, now no direction no where to go,, but to the streets,, you've just sunk them to a life of street violence without an education. good job.

OK, that's clear. And your way of getting around this eventuality is, what, to jail them like the guy who attacked the woman? If so, I actually agree with you about jailing them, but I don't think that's likely to help them avoid a life of street violence.

what is the present prison population?

I have no idea.

Wrong and all the rest are the rantings of a woman reaching.

I said that the black boys should be expelled. I did not "give them a pass."

your rantings are just different than mine. a pass, expelled, now no direction no where to go,, but to the streets,, you've just sunk them to a life of street violence without an education. good job.

OK, that's clear. And your way of getting around this eventuality is, what, to jail them like the guy who attacked the woman? If so, I actually agree with you about jailing them, but I don't think that's likely to help them avoid a life of street violence.

Actually, having thought more about it I think we both have it wrong and that the decision to just suspend them was the right thing to do.

let's just suspend all these little high school white girls whatchyasay?

The victim reported the attack after she was beaten so badly she had to be treated at the hospital. That's when the sheriff's office started looking into it and learned about the video.

The sheriff calls it shocking, saying he's never seen anything like it. It was a vicious attack all captured on home video inside a Polk County home.

[» Images From Video « » Watch Full Video «]

» Images From Video «
» Watch Full Video «
When 16-year-old Victoria Lindsay arrived at her friend's house where she had been staying, six girls were waiting. Immediately, they started yelling and one girl began pummeling the victim.

On the video, the girls can be heard encouraging the fight in the background, even taunting Lindsay to fight back, all while one of them held the camera. The victim's family has said it was an elaborate plot to injure and embarrass Victoria Lindsay. Lindsay's parents couldn't believe their daughter had to endure the attack.

"That's my Tori. Don't do that to my Tori," said the victim's mother.

The 16-year-old suffered a concussion, eye injuries and several bruises. During the attack, two others were outside keeping watch according to the sheriff's office.

In fact, the sheriff said, Lindsay was lured into the home for the sole purpose of capturing and posting the video on the Internet. According to the sheriff's office arrest affidavit, Lindsay told deputies they "were going to post the beating on MySpace and YouTube."

Instead, it's the sheriff's office that ended up releasing it to the media and now all eight suspects accused of making it happen are charged with very serious crimes. All suspects face charges for false imprisonment and battery. Three of them were charged with kidnapping because, the sheriff's office said, they forced Lindsay into a car and drove her to another location after the beatin

Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube - News Story - WFTV Orlando

The victim reported the attack after she was beaten so badly she had to be treated at the hospital. That's when the sheriff's office started looking into it and learned about the video.

The sheriff calls it shocking, saying he's never seen anything like it. It was a vicious attack all captured on home video inside a Polk County home.

» Images From Video «
» Watch Full Video «
When 16-year-old Victoria Lindsay arrived at her friend's house where she had been staying, six girls were waiting. Immediately, they started yelling and one girl began pummeling the victim.

On the video, the girls can be heard encouraging the fight in the background, even taunting Lindsay to fight back, all while one of them held the camera. The victim's family has said it was an elaborate plot to injure and embarrass Victoria Lindsay. Lindsay's parents couldn't believe their daughter had to endure the attack.

The 16-year-old suffered a concussion, eye injuries and several bruises. During the attack, two others were outside keeping watch according to the sheriff's office.

In fact, the sheriff said, Lindsay was lured into the home for the sole purpose of capturing and posting the video on the Internet. According to the sheriff's office arrest affidavit, Lindsay told deputies they "were going to post the beating on MySpace and YouTube."

Instead, it's the sheriff's office that ended up releasing it to the media and now all eight suspects accused of making it happen are charged with very serious crimes. All suspects face charges for false imprisonment and battery. Three of them were charged with kidnapping because, the sheriff's office said, they forced Lindsay into a car and drove her to another location after the beatin

Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube - News Story - WFTV Orlando

That didn't happen at school. That's like suspending a juvenile for shoplifting something at the mall.

Those girls need the book thrown at them.

It was clearly planned and viciously executed.

» Images From Video «
» Watch Full Video «

That didn't happen at school. That's like suspending a juvenile for shoplifting something at the mall.

no way,, that pussy should have stood up and fought back, a bunch of high schoolers fighting can not be taken seriously,, the other one didn't happen at school either, it was on a bus.

Actually, having thought more about it I think we both have it wrong and that the decision to just suspend them was the right thing to do.

I kinda have a problem with that because, unless they've been kicked out of the bus system they'll be back i a few days, presumably swaggering, and likely even more pissed at the white kid.

I wonder what punishment has been handed out to those who were cheering the attackers on. Presumably very little, or nothing. I also wonder whether the few who stepped in to break it up have received any recognition for doing the right thing.

» Images From Video «
» Watch Full Video «

no way,, that pussy should have stood up and fought back, a bunch of high schoolers fighting can not be taken seriously,, the other one didn't happen at school either, it was on a bus.

You are still under the school's care while on the bus.

I kinda have a problem with that because, unless they've been kicked out of the bus system they'll be back i a few days, presumably swaggering, and likely even more pissed at the white kid.

I wonder what punishment has been handed out to those who were cheering the attackers on. Presumably very little, or nothing. I also wonder whether the few who stepped in to break it up have received any recognition for doing the right thing.

The alternative is to lock them up until they are 18. That's like jail-lite and they wont come out better, they will come out worse and now they'll have street cred having been locked up. All this because they picked on and beat up a weaker kid.

Kids are gonna cheer when there's a fight ... that's the way it goes.

» Images From Video «
» Watch Full Video «

Willow, an argument that turns violent is a bit different to luring someone to a location with the specific intention of filming them getting beaten up.

Forum List

Back