msnbc anchors all Racists

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If Republicans could lower their standards and play the race card.

Wouldn't Olberman, Mathews, Maddow and the new tubby guy all be considered racists?

They constantly disrespected and personally insulted Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice.

Their all extremely hateful of the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Micheal Steele.

How do they get away with this constant racism, oh ya, we know why....

Wouldn't Olberman, Mathews, Maddow and the new tubby guy all be considered racists?

They constantly disrespected and personally insulted Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice.

Their all extremely hateful of the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Micheal Steele.

Do you have an example to show us or are you just kinda talking out your ass right now?

You want to end the cries of racism?

Kick these idiots and those that feed them out of your camp.

I think only three of the images from the first 20 were even close to racist. Unless there is something hidden in ones like this ...

obama_racist_sign_testify.jpg

... and this ...

teaparty1984.jpg

... that I just don't see.

thats what i got from the google image search link as well
thats why i said it was WEAK

Do you have an example to show us or are you just kinda talking out your ass right now?

What rock did you hide under during the Bush Years?

I get it.

Because all of the pics weren't clear cut racism then it doesn't exist.

:cuckoo:

Funny you ask because I was wonder the same thing about a lot of tea party protesters.

Funny you ask because I was wonder the same thing about a lot of tea party protesters.
a lot of them were saying the same thing under Bush, and when Obama won they looked for CHANGE, and got NONE
so now they are even MORE pissed off that Obama is outspending Bush

I get it.

Explain.

You guys were quick to try to discredit it because they weren't all glaringly racist. All it was was a quick GIS and a link to page one. If I wanted to I could have gone through and found individual pics and put them together in one post for dramatic effect.

The fact remains that there were racist images there and they were at the tea parties.

I'm saying to lose the idiots. Police your own.

a lot of them were saying the same thing under Bush, and when Obama won they looked for CHANGE, and got NONE

I'd bet my life that a strong majority of the tea party protesters voted for McCain. Let's not pretend that these people are a bunch of Obama converts.

I get it.

Explain.

You guys were quick to try to discredit it because they weren't all glaringly racist. All it was was a quick GIS and a link to page one. If I wanted to I could have gone through and found individual pics and put them together in one post for dramatic effect.

The fact remains that there were racist images there and they were at the tea parties.

yes, maybe there were
but you got LAZY and posted a search with images that WERE NOT racist included

;)

I get it.

Explain.

I'm saying to lose idiots. Police your own.

Whenever there is a difference of race, there will be racism present, that is simply unavoidable. But to discredit an entire protest, which has a goal and meaning unrelated to race, just for that presence is just as wrong as discrediting Obama because his preacher said white folk are all evil.

I'd bet my life that a strong majority of the tea party protesters voted for McCain. Let's not pretend that these people are a bunch of Obama converts.
i'd agree that a majority likely did vote against Obama(not really FOR McCain)
but after he was elected, i bet many gave him a chance to see what he would do
just how do you explain the massive approval marks early and the drop now?

yes, maybe there were
but you got LAZY and posted a search with images that WERE NOT racist included

;)

And instead of focusing on the racists pics you and KK instead focused on the ones that weren't.

Forum List

Back