Favorite PC Game

I'm still on homm III or ii

Still play it once in a while to this day.

There is finally a new game for PC computers that I would like to play. its Wolfenstein youngblood. The problem is I have no doubt I would need to substantially upgrade my computer to run it.

Hi guys..i mostly play these games on my pc..Battlefield 3. Need for speed, tekken 3 and vice city....Tell me guys...which game are you playing on your pc.?

play?

game?

I indulge in building amazing worlds in minecraft......

sky cities
underground cities
amazing gardens
football stadiums
hockey stadiums
arenas
restaurants

Those are great, but I'm relegated to a ps3.

So I can only go by the classics of pc gaming. HOMM 2 and 3, are the best!

For 1st person shooters on the pc, the first classic was MOH Allied Assault. And I was one of the greatest players in that game. It created the whole thing about whether mouse/keyboard players are better than console players.

Till this day, the argument persists. But it started with MOH, AA.

For 1st person shooters on the pc, the first classic was MOH Allied Assault. And I was one of the greatest players in that game. It created the whole thing about whether mouse/keyboard players are better than console players.

How did that argument start with MOH AA? There were plenty of FPS games prior to that, and it wasn't available on console that I know of. :dunno:

I'm not sure how much argument there really is regarding FPS games. Mouse/keyboard allows more aiming accuracy. There can be other aspects of the game which may fall in a controller's favor, but for basic FPS, mouse and keyboard are going to be superior by the nature of their functioning.

How did that argument start with MOH AA? There were plenty of FPS games prior to that, and it wasn't available on console that I know of. :dunno:

I'm not sure how much argument there really is regarding FPS games. Mouse/keyboard allows more aiming accuracy. There can be other aspects of the game which may fall in a controller's favor, but for basic FPS, mouse and keyboard are going to be superior by the nature of their functioning.
I remember that argument really coming into the limelight with Quake as online DM became pretty mainstream with that game.

MOH AA, was the greatest game of all time. For a first person shooter.On the PC. And I one of the greatest players on that game.

So, I played my first streamed game ever. My carrier started a closed beta for their upcoming game streaming service. For all who don´t know what that means: A streamed game is not processed on your computer but on the servers the provider runs. It allows to play new games even on old computers, given a sufficient internet connection is present.
However, I played WRC 7 and there is room for improvement as the delay of my inputs was too long.

So, I played my first streamed game ever. My carrier started a closed beta for their upcoming game streaming service. For all who don´t know what that means: A streamed game is not processed on your computer but on the servers the provider runs. It allows to play new games even on old computers, given a sufficient internet connection is present.
However, I played WRC 7 and there is room for improvement as the delay of my inputs was too long.

That seems like an insurmountable issue to me, at least in multiplayer games where reaction speed plays a part.

That seems like an insurmountable issue to me, at least in multiplayer games where reaction speed plays a part.
The problem is that the lag is way larger than it is normally in multiplayer games.

The problem is that the lag is way larger than it is normally in multiplayer games.

I play a lot of 1 player games, so I could probably deal with streaming games.....but really, why would I want to? I prefer having the games on my hard drive. If I lose internet for some reason, I can still play them. :)

I play a lot of 1 player games, so I could probably deal with streaming games.....but really, why would I want to? I prefer having the games on my hard drive. If I lose internet for some reason, I can still play them. :)
I am thinking of a Notebook for streamed games. I won´t need some heavy 2000 $ device.

Google thinks they can solve this.
Stadia: everything you need to know about Google's game-streaming service | TechRadar

I remain skeptical. The computing power and demand is going to be massive.

Google thinks they can solve this.
Stadia: everything you need to know about Google's game-streaming service | TechRadar

I remain skeptical. The computing power and demand is going to be massive.

Yeah. Me too. Of course, it would be awesome to be able to play any hi-horsepower game on my macbook air. But the proof is in the pudding.

Forum List

Back