Fauci publishes paper admitting COVID vax does not prevent infection or preading of COVID virus

So to further understand how this time window we are investigating works, applies to both the giver of the CPR and the victim, either of which can have a questionable "vaccine" status or a C-19-infection status.
He had no vaccine status. They weren't giving it to 31-year-old supposedly healthy people at that time. Like I said, take it, don't take it. Look into my sunglassed eyes in my avatar. Do you see any givashit?

The absurdity of your cartoons is that a million Americans have been killed by an American-assisted Chinese communist virus that no one knows the origins of. You personify ridiculous.

And far more would have died without the vaccine, which is what this thread is about.

Show where COVID fills the lungs with "jelly-like phlegm" (whatever THAT is)

That you don't know that only serves to expose your ignorance on this subject.

Severe coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) is characterized by inflammation of the lungs with increasing respiratory impairment. In fatal Covid-19, lungs at autopsy have been filled with a clear liquid jelly.

So? Where's your proof that happens in people with non-covid related pneumonia?

And far more would have died without the vaccine, which is what this thread is about.
No, the thread is about The Elf admitting that there has never been an effective coronavirus vaccine, and about we visitors proving that there is still no effective vaccine, because mRNA is not a vaccine and still has not proven itself over time. You try to place a time window on experimental mRNA for all H. sapiens genomes. Not the brightest bulb in the drawer.

It's not wise to forget the minority that tweaked: natural infection of PEDV coronavirus causes sudden death in pigs. Rabbit coronavirus, ditto for myocarditis and heart failure.

He had no vaccine status. They weren't giving it to 31-year-old supposedly healthy people at that time. Like I said, take it, don't take it. Look into my sunglassed eyes in my avatar. Do you see any givashit?
You can't seem to address your own "vaccine status," which for us will always be questionable. We should add the possibility of ET's coming upon a "vaxxed" who still can't be called vaxxed even if they have a card in their wallet, due to the 28-day thusfar established window.

Since this is an Elf thread, we also should inquire of the time actual antibodies circulate with potency.

You can't seem to address your own "vaccine status," which for us will always be questionable. We should add the possibility of ET's coming upon a "vaxxed" who still can't be called vaxxed even if they have a card in their wallet, due to the 28-day thusfar established window.

Since this is an Elf thread, we also should inquire of the time actual antibodies circulate with potency.
Address it all you like. Take the vaccine, don't take it. All the same to me. I got mine and don't care if you do or not.

Address it all you like. Take the vaccine, don't take it. All the same to me. I got mine and don't care if you do or not.
Readers have already sensed to question your "vaccination" status that makes you way too overconfident, and on an Elf thread to boot.

You have proven that anal retentive tendencies abide in your familial genome. Thanks for the warning.

now to prevent is different than reduce or help people recover from the disease.

Trumps comments -
I’ve delivered on my solemn promise to make the antibody treatments — they’re brilliant; they’re highly successful

And when you hear 85 percent, that’s some number. To me, that’s a number that goes along with anything else, including the vaccines, when you think about it.

American companies were the first to produce a verifiably safe and effective vaccine. Together, we will defeat the virus, and we will soon end the pandemic, and we will save millions and millions of lives, both in our country and all over the world.

a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.

in the interview with Owens, Trump championed his administration’s efforts to develop Covid vaccines.

“I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months,” he said.

now present your link where Biden, anderson cooper or maddow said that the vaccination killed the virus or prevent infection

Former President Donald Trump has angered large parts of his base by taking credit for the COVID-19 vaccine roll out and dismissing their concerns about the vaccine’s safety.

“You have many reports that say the vaccines saved tens of millions of lives and without the vaccines you would have had a thing like we had in 1917,” Trump said, likely referring to the 1918 influenza pandemic.

I like Trump, I voted for him twice, but I have not and will not get the experimental gene therapy.

I disagree with him on many things,

Readers have already sensed to question your "vaccination" status that makes you way too overconfident, and on an Elf thread to boot.

You have proven that anal retentive tendencies abide in your familial genome. Thanks for the warning.
Re-Read Post #48. I answered mine completely. I can tell you the dead guy is still dead and I am still alive. What is it you want? For me to quit taking them on your flimsy sht? NO. I'll keep on deciding what is best for me and you decide for you. My methods and instincts have worked great for me for almost 69 years, so you can fk off. I just got back from skiing. Everybody in the party has had Covid and lived, plus afterward, been fully vaccinated the MRNA vaccines with no ill effects (that includes all in my family including grandkids down to age 9, though the whole family did not attend) and not contracting Covid again. If you say it does nothing. Fine. Don't take it. My Doctor and Nurse Practitioner (whom I have depended on for years) recommend it and have been vaccinated themselves. For all I know, you may get your healthcare from drive by minor emergency clinics and emergency rooms. I'll stick with my instincts and the personal healthcare profession team I trust. The same ones that call me "patient zero" as I was the first Covid case they ever saw back when this all started. Again, take it, don't take it. I don't givashit.

I am all for freedom. If you want 6 boosters, knock yourselves out. I do not agree with MANDATES.

Oh really?

Biden and Rachel Madcow, for starters...

Backpedaling. Goalpost shifting.

WRONG. That is the purpose of the immune system. The mRNA jabs, rather, are ultimately instructing your body to manufacture the disease.

The goal is to train the adaptive immune system to better handle the disease. Additionally, you do realize that there is an innate immune system, right? You act like there isn't.

The immune system prevents sickness, not the jabs... The jabs quite literally instruct your body to generate the disease.

This is re: one's ADAPTIVE immune system, not one's immune system. The mRNA jabs (not vaccinations) are causing the body to manufacture the disease.

They are not vaccines, and they do not prevent COVID-19. Almost everyone who gets the jabs gets covid later on (and technically everyone who gets the jabs is "getting covid" as their body is being instructed to manufacture it).

SARS-CoV-2 does not cause death. It is typically opportunistic pneumonia which may arise afterward that causes death.
Biden and Meadows misspoke about things and they are not medical experts. It is opinions and it matters on who provides those opinions. They were wrong. Still it seems a lot of people say things about the virus. The only important thing is there actions. They and even Trump got the vaccination.

You - WRONG. That is the purpose of the immune system. The mRNA jabs, rather, are ultimately instructing your body to manufacture the disease. wrong on both accounts.

it work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.

get it , they just use a protein spike to fool the body immune system into producing antibodies. Its nothing more than wearing a mask that fools the immune system.

this teaches the immune system to identify the virus and initiate a immunity response when the pretend virus is detected.

Your comments about the immune system is not based on reality. Yes some people immune system are more robust and they are considered asymptomatic with little or no symptoms caused by the virus. Others get sick because there immune system cannot fight the disease and they get sick. So the vaccination purpose is to boost their immune system in order to fight the disease. Some peoples immune system are compromised due to various factors such as old age , and other things. The vaccination is not 100 percent effective.

So it is a fact that the vaccination teaches the body immune system to fight the virus especially if people's immune system are unable to fight this particular virus.

The logic of that the virus does not cause death is just a play on words. The Virus causes the disease Covid which can cause death for some whose immune system are compromised. Various symptoms will manifest itself and cause problems that the body cannot handle for various reasons.

Yes some people do not die if they have the virus as they can handle the disease without it killing them
Yes some will can die as they cannot fight the disease which is cause by the virus.

Disease does not just appear in the body, there is a cause for it to appear.

I have had the two initial shots a month apart, a booster the following winter before ski season and another, this last December before this ski season. I got the flu shot, pneumonia shot and my first shingles shot, the week before. I always update shots before winter, having taken up skiing back at age 60.
I have no problem with individuals making the decision for full vaccination and boosters. I have a big problem with my government pushing an experimental vaccine with no long term track record on everyone, including kids. And it's even worse when my government suppresses and mocks the use of effective drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ.

I have no problem with individuals making the decision for full vaccination and boosters. I have a big problem with my government pushing an experimental vaccine with no long term track record on everyone, including kids. And it's even worse when my government suppresses and mocks the use of effective drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ.
There wasn't anything at the time with a long term track record, actually still isn't. These MRNA vaccines they came up with and newly discovered treatments, experimental or not, they even opted to try out on the Command and Chief at the time, who chose to go with the science, instead of Malaria drugs, fish tank cleaner, sunlight and cleansers when his own life was on the line. I don't even like the guy, but glad they helped him. We lost a lot of old Republicans that declined vacinces and even available precautions, like some culture war issue. Several caught it and died, just because they went unprotected to trump events. Going with the new meds and vaccines was one of the smartest moves Donny ever made, and he didn't have to. He could have gone and sat under a sunlamp. If they try new treatments on a President, they firmly believe it will not only help but be reasonably safe for most people. Individuals have reactions to the damnedest things, but across the board on average, probably beneficial.

No, the thread is about The Elf admitting that there has never been an effective coronavirus vaccine, and about we visitors proving that there is still no effective vaccine, because mRNA is not a vaccine and still has not proven itself over time. You try to place a time window on experimental mRNA for all H. sapiens genomes. Not the brightest bulb in the drawer.

It's not wise to forget the minority that tweaked: natural infection of PEDV coronavirus causes sudden death in pigs. Rabbit coronavirus, ditto for myocarditis and heart failure.

Utterly false. Again, thecratevif death among the unvaccinated far exceeds the vaccinated.

You're spreading false information which is only going to lead to more deaths.

CDC also changed already internet-published mutations: K417T/N was changed to K417T for the Brazilian mutant. This is suspicious because the coronavirus genome does express the ability to choose between either the T or the N. When they take away an N-linked glycosylation site, it becomes doubly suspicious.

Why is it suspicious? Obvious there has to be a learning curve. The virus is showing mutation abilities. As virus are not living things, they are dependent on the living being and react accordingly. We are all living beings but its obvious that we share similarities as well as differences. Viruses can affect people differently. So what was known yesterday maybe challenged next week when something difference happens.

Influenza virus changes almost every year and that is why the vaccine for it changes also.

Last edited:
Why is it suspicious? Obvious there has to be a learning curve. The virus is showing mutation abilities. As virus are not living things, they are dependent on the living being and react accordingly. We are all living beings but its obvious that we share similarities as well as differences. Viruses can affect people differently. So what was known yesterday maybe challenged next week when something difference happens.

Influenza virus changes almost every year and that is why the vaccine for it changes also.
The CDC doesn't make typos.

Forum List

Back