CDC Director knew COVID vax did not prevent infection.

My body my choice.
I never got the jab nor the virus.
Over a dozen jabbed friends almost died from the virus.
I think that was one of the worst thing when people who were vaccinated and who preyed on those who didn't want the clot shot that's what happened in my family in a way those people they really piss me off because i told them to be careful and not take it and they try to push me to take it and today they are injured.

The conspiracy lies about Covid is killing Americans.

Correct. When Biden, Walensky, and Fauci lied and told the public that vaccinated people don't get or spread Covid, millions went out infecting others. 600,000 Americans died because of those lies.

How many people did you kill running around thinking you were "immune"? 1,000? 10,000?

Crimes against humanity.

Its really just the beginning of these sudden deaths. 60% of those with one shot showed microclotting on a d-dimer test within one week according to Dr. Charles Hoffe in Canada. He gave them 3-5 year lifetime in 2021 (two years ago).

Its really just the beginning of these sudden deaths. 60% of those with one shot showed microclotting on a d-dimer test within one week according to Dr. Charles Hoffe in Canada. He gave them 3-5 year lifetime in 2021 (two years ago).
Here is the facts on that joker.

B.C. doctor to face disciplinary panel over 'misleading, incorrect or ...

WebFeb 23, 2022 · Dr. Charles Hoffe told patients to buy veterinary ivermectin, made false claims about vaccines, college says. Bethany Lindsay · CBC News · Posted: Feb 23, 2022 10:50 AM PST | Last Updated ...

Here is the facts on that joker.

B.C. doctor to face disciplinary panel over 'misleading, incorrect or ...

WebFeb 23, 2022 · Dr. Charles Hoffe told patients to buy veterinary ivermectin, made false claims about vaccines, college says. Bethany Lindsay · CBC News · Posted: Feb 23, 2022 10:50 AM PST | Last Updated ...
Do you really believe that those behind this crime against humanity will come and say that he is right? Instead, he made a good gesture when he's appeared at multiple schools telling patients not to take the vaccine, calling it the 'death shot' and the 'clot shot.' How many lives did he save by warning parents about this poison?

Your understanding opposes the reality of Covid and the aftermath.

Dewormers, and bleach, and whatever are not the tools for the diseases.

I bid you a good journey in your life.

Your understanding opposes the reality of Covid and the aftermath.

Dewormers, and bleach, and whatever are not the tools for the diseases.

I bid you a good journey in your life.
Several people in the forum and on the net testified that they knew someone who was injured by the vaccine and I know people directly, I do not see how we can be clearer?

This is the the type of rebuttal by the anti-vaxxers when confronted with competent authority.

358401735_10159751065209639_2365367193822351683_n.jpg

To be fair, the pharmaceutical companies were up front in saying that the jab didn't prevent contracting or passing COVID. They intimated that it might make the condition less severe for those who did contract it. However, there was no clinical trial to support this.

It was the politicians that we elected (and many of those who support them) who insisted anyone who didn't get the jab wanted women and children to die because they were too stubborn to take the shot.
The companies did far more than "intimated that it might make the condition less severe for those who did contract it." And they were correct.

Prove it. You must use independent studies not those put out by big pharma.
The appropriate studies have been published.

In the real world of covid vax, your opinion is worse than meaningless, it dangers everyone.

In our part of the country, government and schools and industry can exclude anyone who is not vaxxed if they so wish,

Forum List

Back