Fauci publishes paper admitting COVID vax does not prevent infection or preading of COVID virus

Well, actually, changing what was first published is not a typo. The CDC does not make typos.
Well if you believe that then why would you believe the hype.

The dataset specifically gives the date range. There no hype as it plain as day. The beef is just that it only gives specific data on data ranges. . Still ranges from previous years are available for anyone to see. So there is no mistakes. They made the chart for a specific date range. If you want to see more data then look for it. Then you can make your determinations

In those date ranges the death of unvaccinated to vaccinated is accurate. Its not a typo as you say. The vaccination was released around Dec 2020. Data is going to be unvaccinated people dying when compared to vaccinated.

2021 well the vaccinations were available and being used. Data is going to be skewed especially from the previous year.

Is it fudging when a girl shows more of her cleavage, well it depends on what your interested in.

When Trump claims responsibility for the vaccinate is he fudging? If he claims he has saved lives is he fudging?

Still the issue for anti- vaxxers is to find data that support there view. The time range indicated does not. Still if they look harder maybe they can find a date range that will better fit the argument.

Fudgegate is probably something anti-vaxxers like as it makes them feel alive. Still on most of their arguments it is based on fudging the truth.

Well if you believe that then why would you believe the hype.

The dataset specifically gives the date range. There no hype as it plain as day. The beef is just that it only gives specific data on data ranges. . Still ranges from previous years are available for anyone to see. So there is no mistakes. They made the chart for a specific date range. If you want to see more data then look for it. Then you can make your determinations

In those date ranges the death of unvaccinated to vaccinated is accurate. Its not a typo as you say. The vaccination was released around Dec 2020. Data is going to be unvaccinated people dying when compared to vaccinated.

2021 well the vaccinations were available and being used. Data is going to be skewed especially from the previous year.

Is it fudging when a girl shows more of her cleavage, well it depends on what your interested in.

When Trump claims responsibility for the vaccinate is he fudging? If he claims he has saved lives is he fudging?

Still the issue for anti- vaxxers is to find data that support there view. The time range indicated does not. Still if they look harder maybe they can find a date range that will better fit the argument.

Fudgegate is probably something anti-vaxxers like as it makes them feel alive. Still on most of their arguments it is based on fudging the truth.
You know little about coronaviruses. Amino acid switching is part of their modus operandi. The CDC removed evidence of this modus at position 417, and you are at a loss to explain why, explain Brazilian influence @417.

Re-Read Post #48. I answered mine completely. I can tell you the dead guy is still dead and I am still alive. What is it you want? For me to quit taking them on your flimsy sht? NO. I'll keep on deciding what is best for me and you decide for you. My methods and instincts have worked great for me for almost 69 years, so you can fk off. I just got back from skiing. Everybody in the party has had Covid and lived, plus afterward, been fully vaccinated the MRNA vaccines with no ill effects (that includes all in my family including grandkids down to age 9, though the whole family did not attend) and not contracting Covid again. If you say it does nothing. Fine. Don't take it. My Doctor and Nurse Practitioner (whom I have depended on for years) recommend it and have been vaccinated themselves. For all I know, you may get your healthcare from drive by minor emergency clinics and emergency rooms. I'll stick with my instincts and the personal healthcare profession team I trust. The same ones that call me "patient zero" as I was the first Covid case they ever saw back when this all started. Again, take it, don't take it. I don't givashit.
You, like Hamlin, can't refuse. Both of you are screwed if either of you change your minds and try to make the mRNA disappear from your bodies. For many, the Pimp will not allow that.

Well actually people make typos.
Jikkyleaks, whose Twitter page has more on midazolam, can help to clarify for those prisoners who are information compromised. When the CDC effeminates (with Walensky's approval) changed the Japanese-Brazilian mutation, they were covering their tracks. One gets clued-up, here:

'(click on) Jikkyleaks Deadly Initial Spring 2020

6. Managing Breathlessness
-Morphine sulfate
- Add benzodiazepines if required: midazolam.'

As the Chinese communists knew, there were elderly and obese to get out of the way, the project had to come to fruition with "vaccines." So, further exposing these CDC roosterfish, is the opioid connection to why they thought twice, tweaked, and (changed the mutation that was already published [italics]):

27 Ap 2021 Post #347

As will be shown, there really is a specific reason to compare midazolam use in communist China vs America during the pandemic.

Jikkyleaks, whose Twitter page has more on midazolam, can help to clarify for those prisoners who are information compromised. When the CDC effeminates (with Walensky's approval) changed the Japanese-Brazilian mutation, they were covering their tracks. One gets clued-up, here:

'(click on) Jikkyleaks Deadly Initial Spring 2020

6. Managing Breathlessness
-Morphine sulfate
- Add benzodiazepines if required: midazolam.'

As the Chinese communists knew, there were elderly and obese to get out of the way, the project had to come to fruition with "vaccines." So, further exposing these CDC roosterfish, is the opioid connection to why they thought twice, tweaked, and (changed the mutation that was already published [italics]):

27 Ap 2021 Post #347

As will be shown, there really is a specific reason to compare midazolam use in communist China vs America during the pandemic.

Wow you seem to have it all figured out based on your imagination. Yet just because a doctor or two states an opinion that meets your approval does not mean that is accepted in mainstream medical profession.

Reasonable people can disagree buy unreasonable people just look at what they want to look at.

You know little about coronaviruses. Amino acid switching is part of their modus operandi. The CDC removed evidence of this modus at position 417, and you are at a loss to explain why, explain Brazilian influence @417.
and you seem to know less about the virus. Switching is a method they use concerning amino acids. It has been suggested that alterations of these amino acids between human and animal coronaviruses may provide insights into the development and transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in human and other species and support the discovery of targeted antiviral therapies.

So if they do it as you suggest there is a valid reason but you believe that Darth Vader is in charge of the CDC and they are doing evil deeds. Raising the undead to do experiments on. You as superman must stop them based on lack of looking at the whole picture.

You, like Hamlin, can't refuse. Both of you are screwed if either of you change your minds and try to make the mRNA disappear from your bodies. For many, the Pimp will not allow that.
By all means, live long and proper not taking it. Your decision for whatever reason, does not matter to me on my healthcare choices.

it work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.
That's not how mRNA vaccines work. Not even close.

Unless by "corresponds to" you mean instructions for the body to make the spike protein or a part of the spike protein. And there are trillions of these mRNA instructions in each shot.

Last edited:
That's not how mRNA vaccines work. Not even close.

Unless by "corresponds to" you mean instructions for the body to make the spike protein or a part of the spike protein. And there are trillions of these mRNA instructions in each shot.
Sorry but that is how it works. It mimics the virus by using the spike protein that elicits a antibody response which is teaching the bodies natural immune system to fight the virus when it is encountered the real thing. It builds up one immunity system by teaching it to recognize and attack with antibodies that can be naturally produced if the body is able to.

mRNA vaccines use mRNA created in a laboratory to teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. This immune response, which produces antibodies, is what helps protect us from getting sick from that germ in the future.

The vaccination does not attack the virus. It just teaches the human immune system how to respond to the virus. Thus using the body natural ability to produce antibodies to fight diseases. In a perfect world The antibodies produced prevent us from getting sick which does vary in various individuals. Some have no symptoms and the range of symptoms varies from person to person. Its not 100 percent effective only idiots will say that.

If you can't understand that then you need to read better sources other than what your reading.

No one say that its perfect, but if it improves most peoples chances then it will be considered a success. Factors such as age, previous cancer treatments. previous infections, and just a poor immune system varies and makes likely to become really sick when they have the virus. The vaccination may not help in overcoming deficiencies in one immunity system based on other factors.

The vaccination in the general public is a choice. If you serve in the military there is no choice. Well you can be discharged or get the shot.

I have been subject to numerous vaccine shot not because I wanted them but because of where I lived at and what country that I was in.

Natural immunity is the goal and to improve that the body needs to know how to provide it when faced with a virus

Some people seem to have better natural immunity while other do not, Sickness caused by SARS varies in each individual. Factors include age, previous illnesses (AIDS, cancer or HIV, etc) which has weaken ones immunity system and make them vulnerable. People who have a weaken autoimmune system are more vulnerable. Still what choice is there. Cancer treatment makes one vulnerable to other things as the treatment is to kill cancer cells which were once health cells. Older people tend to have a lower natural immunity system for various reasons.

The question is do people at risk have a choice when their immune system is compromised. Catching the virus will cause the disease and they will get sick. IF there immune system is compromised then it may be game over or cause further problems.

So in general there is a bigger picture here. If you do not want to get the shot then it is your decision. Don't make that decision for them based on the hype of some.

Forum List

Back