Fauci admits he lied

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Just keep believing the government. Never do any research. Never understand your personal medical history and physical health. Every untested experimental gene therapy is good for everyone.

Wow Republicans could not wait to leak this instead of just waiting for the transcripts to be released that will put what he said in proper perspective and what questions were asked.

Instead we got republicans leaking what they wanted to hear

Lets wait for the transcript and see what he really said and to what question

Just keep believing the government. Never do any research. Never understand your personal medical history and physical health. Every untested experimental gene therapy is good for everyone.
Screenshot_20231228-150713.jpg

Wow Republicans could not wait to leak this instead of just waiting for the transcripts to be released that will put what he said in proper perspective and what questions were asked.

Wow, Democrats could not wait to INSIST it was a NOT a leak.

How many jabs did you get 5? The TV ads are still running to get the Fauci Ouchy. You are still getting your boosters, right? DO NOT THINK, JUST DO IT. DO NOT KILL GRANDMA.

It weird that mRNA experimental gene therapy shots are down like 90%. Why is that? Why did the cult stop getting the shot? Why are they killing grandma? THEY SHOULD BE FIRED AND DENIED MEDICAL TREATMENT.

Your fear is palpable.

I am still fascinated how the cult kept moving the goalposts on the experimental gene therapy shot.

1) Before it came out, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said they would never get it.
2) When it came out, we were told you will not get nor spread the virus, so get it.
3) Now it is mandatory. Everyone MUST GET IT.
4) If yiu do not get It, you are fired and you should not get medical treatment because you are spreading the virus and killing everyone.
5) Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow tell the cult YOU WILL NOT GET NOR SPREAD THE VIRUS IF YOU GET THE JAB.
6) People are lampooned and vilified for “doing their own research“ (ALSO KNOWN AS READING)
7) Any other theraputic, especially Ivermection are demonized. “YOU ARE TAKING HORSE DEWORMER”
8) Doctors were threatened to lose their license for off label prescriptions. (DONT ASK ABOUT OZEMPIC BEING PRESCRIBED OFF LABEL. THE CULT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THAT.)
9)People who got the jab, still got COVID. (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE.)
10) Now we BASELESSLY claim it REDUCED symptoms.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE “YOU WILL NOT GET NOR TRANSMIT THE VIRUS.”?

Last edited:
How does a hack like Fauci become the spokesperson on disease for both political parties?

There are more cases of Covid but the current strain while very contagious is less lethal than the original strain.

There are more cases of Covid but the current strain while very contagious is less lethal than the original strain.
I never practiced this distancing or join this mask cult and I am still covid free.

Branch Covidian members, I will pray for you after getting your multiple jabs and booster after booster just because Democrats told you to do so.

Imagine...Fauci telling us a Chinese made mask costing less than a nickel can prevent the wearer from catching a deadly pathogen. The CDC can save lots of money by ditching those biosuits in level 4.

How much solid waste did the useless masks create?

The cult fucks do not give a fuck about the environment. Its all bullshit.

Forum List

Back