Fauci admits masks only 10% effective

10% protection is better than 0% protection.

I was an early victim... April 1 - 24, 2020 in hospital... 11 of those days in the ICU... and made it out alive... so many did not...

And, working in a large-scale hospital in a support role myself...

During that time, and since, I've seen plenty of you naysayers begging for masks... and, later, vax'es..., right before they were intubated, when it was too late...

I continue to hold that our people made the best calls they could with the knowledge they possessed at the time...
They did a great job considering the amount of misinformation and fear mongering being spread about COVID.

Sadly, hundreds of thousand died because of COVID lies

I don't understand the "lies" part of that...
Lies like…

Covid is no worse than a common cold
It will go away by itself by summer
Masks don’t work
Herd Immunity
Social Distancing is a myth
Vaccines kill more than they save

It wasn't long ago if you said mask were only 10% effective, democrats would demand you be censored for spreading what they deem to be misinformation.

Mask actually contribute to infection.

It wasn't long ago if you said mask were only 10% effective, democrats would demand you be censored for spreading what they deem to be misinformation.

Mask actually contribute to infection.
Masks actually contribute to infection? Of course... that's why surgeons and OR nurses wear masks in the operating theatre... to infect their patients. :oops:

Masks actually contribute to infection? Of course... that's why surgeons and OR nurses wear masks in the operating theatre... to infect their patients. :oops:
They wear mask to stop contamination like spit.

When you walk around touching contaminated surfaces then touch your mask, you get yourself sick.

I'm sure if you wear 2 mask, they'll be 20% effective. Maybe be a good person and wear 3...

10% protection is better than 0% protection.

I was an early victim... April 1 - 24, 2020 in hospital... 11 of those days in the ICU... and made it out alive... so many did not...

And, working in a large-scale hospital in a support role myself...

During that time, and since, I've seen plenty of you naysayers begging for masks... and, later, vax'es..., right before they were intubated, when it was too late...

I continue to hold that our people made the best calls they could with the knowledge they possessed at the time...

Oh sure. Right before they were intubated people were begging for....masks. Yep

Oh sure. Right before they were intubated people were begging for....masks. Yep
Well... begging for vaccine... and promising to wear masks as part of their final appeals to the clinicians, more precisely...

And that I have seen on more than one occasion spanning those terrible months... and I'm not even a clinician... just in the right place at the right time...

So my own personal confidence is quite high that for every such occasion that I witnessed, there were scores or hundreds of others that I did not see...

Better?

Last edited:
Lies like…

Covid is no worse than a common cold
It will go away by itself by summer
Masks don’t work
Herd Immunity
Social Distancing is a myth
Vaccines kill more than they save

Did some lie about things? Some did. Trump told us it was under control and not coming here.

Lies should never be defended. Oddly some wish to defend Fauci lying to us, under oath even. I don't understand people defending those who lie to us.

Well... begging for vaccine... and promising to wear masks as part of their final appeals to the clinicians, more precisely...

And that I have seen on more than one occasion spanning those terrible months... and I'm not even a clinician... just right place, right time...

So my own personal confidence is quite high that for every such occasion that I witnessed, there were scores or hundreds of others that I did not see...

Better?

Sure you did. Sure.

Sure you did. Sure.
Entirely true.

I am support staff at a very, very large government-run hospital.

My "rotations" placed me in both the Emergency Medicine Department and a large in-patient COVID Ward for months on-end during the pandemic.

And I saw several-such occasions during all those months filled with dangerous working-days, not to mention a number of departed souls being carted away.

Whether you believe me or not is unimportant.

Entirely true.

My "rotations" placed me in both the Emergency Medicine Department and a large in-patient COVID Ward for months on-end during the pandemic.

And I saw several-such occasions during all those months filled with dangerous working-days, not to mention a number of departed souls being carted away.

Sue helped put them there

Let’s just review COVID. Basically, Conservatives were right on everything.

1. Masks didn’t stop the virus
2. Shutting down businesses was govt overreach and unnecessary
3. Schools shouldn’t have been shut down and kids shouldn’t be required to mask
4. The vaccine didn’t prevent the virus or stop you from getting the disease again and again. Natural immunity was the same or better.
5. Dying hospice people shouldn’t have been forced to die alone
6. The virus appears to have originated in Wuhan, China
7. It was created and pushed artificially in a lab, not from some bar in a wet market
8. This research was funded by Fauci/USA science, and is by definition gain-of-function research.
9. We shouldn’t have trusted the Chinese govt (Fauci/Biden did, no questions asked)

A clean sweep. Conservatives were on the correct side of all of this, and most were saying it shortly after day 1. They were demonized, bullied, harassed by Biden, the media, and politically-misinformed Democrat voters.. and they were also censored on social media and big tech platforms from giving opinions or mere factual data.

Shame on the left for all of the physical, psychological, emotional, economical damage they imposed on the public.

America.. all of America.. the next time anyone in government comes and wants to shut down your livelihood for some greater good.. Don’t. Don’t trust them. Get the information and make informed decisions yourself.

Democrats.. please learn a lesson here. You either failed to use your own agency and believed false demagogues.. or were only hyper focused politically just to oppose the right. You guys were wrong here, your spread of misinformation hurt so many people. Again, I hope a lesson was learned

A ten percent increase in your odds of avoiding the virus is not enough? Well it is interesting.

First we were told by the Right that Masks didn’t do anything. Now they grudgingly admit they did a little.

But let’s talk about that ten percent. When this first started I kept talking about odds. Increasing your odds. I used several examples.

Safety vests at work sites. No they don’t prevent you from being run over. But they increase the odds of the vehicle operator seeing you and avoiding running over you. The same is true of hard hats. They don’t do a thing if thousands of pounds of something falls on you. But a small and more common item, like a dropped tool or small piece that breaks off of something will do less damage to you with the hard hat. Odds.

Bullet proof vests. They don’t do a thing if you are shot in the head. Or if the bullet strikes you where the best isn’t. But they increase your odds of surviving being shot.

The masks and social distancing increased your odds of avoiding the virus. Like a seat belt. It doesn’t insure you will emerge from the accident unharmed. It does increase your chances of survival though.

The only things I can think of that are 100% guaranteed is you will die and you will face judgement in the next life.

Entirely true.

Another liberal yak yak about how they are directly involved in the subject at hand

A reminder that our entire country took health advice from people like this. :rolleyes:

yP21coT.jpg

Forum List

Back