Fauci admits masks only 10% effective

You can't compare COVID to the flu. Even Trump admitt d COVID was much worse.

Tell that to old people or fat people or people with preexisting problems.

Just because they are weak, doesn't mean I don't care about them. I just am not going to base my life decisions on other people's weakness.
Old and fat with multiple conditions means they die with Covid and not from
Thinkers 101

You want to live in absolute state. That's what the GOP is striving for.

Honest question: do you oppose federalism?
You are twisting this because the hypocrisy of government leadership (Democrats) has already been exposed. You can’t finger wag and enforce a gathering of 50-60 people outdoors while accepting 25,000 people standing cheek to cheek to protest George Floyd.

I don't know what that means.

Any Trump supporters that can translate this for me?
Stellar hand raising by you that you disregard the distinctions of “from” Covid versus “with Covid”
I just 3rd graded it down for you-do you get it yet?

The cumulative impact of these divergent death rates is a wide difference in total deaths from COVID-19 between the most pro-Trump and most pro-Biden parts of the country. Since the pandemic began, counties representing the 20% of the population where Trump ran up his highest margins in 2020 have experienced nearly 70,000 more deaths from COVID-19 than have the counties representing the 20% of population where Biden performed best. Overall, the COVID-19 death rate in all counties Trump won in 2020 is substantially higher than it is in counties Biden won (as of the end of February 2022, 326 per 100,000 in Trump counties and 258 per 100,000 in Biden counties).

The Changing Political Geography of COVID-19 Over the Last Two Years

Probably because Trump voters are older and we all know older people were more susceptible to the virus.

I'm sure. Enjoy your semantics.

Good grief.
Labeling it semantics is a feeling “defense” for a misapplied previous feeling.
There is a Huge Factual difference between from versus with but we know you feel that reality invades and defies your Safe Space.

In effect Fauci was vastly and mostly wrong with the edicts he supported which caused great, unnecessary harm.

Labeling it semantics is a feeling “defense” for a misapplied previous feeling.
There is a Huge Factual difference between from versus with but we know you feel that reality invades and defies your Safe Space.
It protects from COVID.

I used the word from COVID because masks don't help you if you already have COVID. I didn't mean or want to imply that it saved a hundred thousand plus lives because that isn't what it does. If you want to know how many people masks saved from death (based on 10 percent effectiveness, multiply 100k by the percentage of deaths from COVID. Not sure what that is exactly but probably 1 or 2 thousand people?

If I implied something else in one of my several posts, it was by accident and I apologize.

I am not even sure what you are accusing me of that would make you think it was a safe place issue. If you want to clarify, feel free but I'm not going to revisit all my posts on this thread to glean how you were offended to the point of ad hominem.

It protects from COVID.

I used the word from COVID because masks don't help you if you already have COVID. I didn't mean or want to imply that it saved a hundred thousand plus lives because that isn't what it does. If you want to know how many people masks saved from death (based on 10 percent effectiveness, multiply 100k by the percentage of deaths from COVID. Not sure what that is exactly but probably 1 or 2 thousand people?

If I implied something else in one of my several posts, it was by accident and I apologize.

I am not even sure what you are accusing me of that would make you think it was a safe place issue. If you want to clarify, feel free but I'm not going to revisit all my posts on this thread to glean how you were offended to the point of ad hominem.
It is astounding that you would advocate experimentation with a 10% potential effective rate
You are steeped in utter ignorance

It is astounding that you would advocate experimentation with a 10% potential effective rate
You are steeped in utter ignorance
It's not an experiment if we know the effective rate. Are you new to debate cause you aren't very good at it?

It's not an experiment if we know the effective rate. Are you new to debate cause you aren't very good at it?
I don’t think I have anyone on ignore but you may be the first because your rancid bullshit ignorance has a 90% chance of filtering through and infecting me

Fauci was the hero of the event and will be celebrated as such in our histories.

The QAnons will be scorned and laughed at throughout our history.

You can't compare COVID to the flu. Even Trump admitt d COVID was much worse.
I can. The flu kills tens of thousands, and if we
Masked it might prevent a few cases, which is your claim on COVID. Why would the flu deaths be acceptable to you? Why are people who die from COVID more important in your eyes?
Tell that to old people or fat people or people with preexisting problems.
It’s still a low likelihood they die. You can’t lock people in houses because they might die. Let them take their own risks as they see fit.

You tyrant wanna-bes on the left would probably want to lock people in if it “saved lives”, right?
Just because they are weak, doesn't mean I don't care about them. I just am not going to base my life decisions on other people's weakness.
You don’t care if the policies you want to impose on them cause severe suffering.. that’s not caring about them.

You’re a cold fish, that’s sociopath stuff

I don’t think I have anyone on ignore but you may be the first because your rancid bullshit ignorance has a 90% chance of filtering through and infecting me
I have never ignored anyone either. Came close a couple times.

What does a 10 percent effective rate mean to you?

According to the OPer "...positive tests were reduced by less than 10 percent."

(Post 6 as the OPer forgot link in his OP.)

That tells me masks blocked COVID transmission by ten percent (or less then 10 but I was working off thread title.)

Forum List

Back