Fauci admits he lied

I never practiced this distancing or join this mask cult and I am still covid free.

Branch Covidian members, I will pray for you after getting your multiple jabs and booster after booster just because Democrats told you to do so.

I have gotten it several times, it was like flu. I run 1200 miles per year and work out 4 days a week and have no medical conditions. I would be a fucking retard to get the experimental gene therapy shot.

CULT, YOU ARE A HUMAN….NOT A GUINEA PIG. Dumbasses.

Cult, if you do not get the latest booster as this doctor says, you should fire yourself and deny yourself medical care.

Just keep believing the government. Never do any research. Never understand your personal medical history and physical health. Every untested experimental gene therapy is good for everyone.
I find it rather telling that the government who wants to limit first amendment rights and itself declare what is information and what is misinformation, is the government that is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Where are the COVID CULT?

You guys must be waiting in line to get your 27th booster.

Follow the doctors orders! GO GET ”VAXXED” 🤡

Screenshot_20240111-124750-582.png

Just bend over and take it.

Just keep believing the government. Never do any research. Never understand your personal medical history and physical health. Every untested experimental gene therapy is good for everyone.
It is insidious as well as incredible how correct the mere 10% of us were who decried this Bullshit from day One.

1) Before it came out, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said they would never get it.
They didn't say that.

They said they would not get the vaccine because trump is telling them to get the vaccine.

They never said they wouldn't get it, they said they wouldn't take the recommendation from trump.

Now, go ahead a post that edited clip, but remember to edit out the part about trump.

How much solid waste did the useless masks create?

The cult fucks do not give a fuck about the environment. Its all bullshit.
For such a deadly pathogen those masks should have been red bagged and incinerated as a bio hazard, but instead ended up in the trash, the streets and our waterways.

My apologies to the board. This thread should be in like healthcare or some other forum. It has nothing to do with politics.

If that fucked you guys up in any way…my bad, I will try to do better

Senator Paul exposed this man a few years ago and got demonized for it by the Democrats and the media.
Most all thinkers were in the 10% extreme minority on all this and we got hammered terribly including imprisonment and even death possibly because our thoughts were So Dangerous to others.

Forum List

Back