Vaccine Pioneer Dr. Robert Malone Says Monkeypox May Have Been Gene-Edited for Easier Transmission, Wuhan Lab Admits to Synthesizing Virus

Everything your posting leans to genome manipulation. Hmmmmmmm.. Sounds to me like someone was playing in the lab for sure.
There would be incentives to experiment due to retrovirus elements and cancer (Ex., Baric growing bat coronaviruses in lung cancer cells [Calu-3], the same virus Daszak collected in Yunnan in 2011). A la Kennedy (The Real Anthony Fauci), we'll have to double-check the chronology for Fau Chi's desire for an HIV-1 vaccine.

As Russian virologists (Marennikova, et al) have verified, monkeypox was in the local Bokenda chimpanzees.

American "scientists" admit that they had a relationship with the Wuhan Lab. When is the media going to get off it's collective fat ass and chase down a real story instead of attacking Trump?

When reviewing the chron for example, monkeypox first showed up in a Danish lab (Magnus), in monkeys from Singapore, in 1958.

Thus,
'The US Public Health Service was a heavily militarized public health agency led by its uniformed officer corps, including the surgeon general, which had grown out of military hospitals operated by the early Navy. NIH was its research arm created during World War II to support soldier's health during the war. As infectious disease mortalities in the US declined precipitously in the mid-1950s, NIH maintained its relevance by declaring war on cancer.

"I was very lucky because I knew that it was a phenomenal scientific opportunity. I wanted to learn some basic cellular immunobiology with the ultimate aim of going into what has been my theme for the past twenty-one years - human immunobiology and the regulation of the human immune system." (Harden, "Dr. Anthony Fauci Oral History 1989"). '
(Kennedy, op cit p. 128)

When reviewing the chron for example, monkeypox first showed up in a Danish lab (Magnus), in monkeys from Singapore, in 1958.

Thus,
'The US Public Health Service was a heavily militarized public health agency led by its uniformed officer corps, including the surgeon general, which had grown out of military hospitals operated by the early Navy. NIH was its research arm created during World War II to support soldier's health during the war. As infectious disease mortalities in the US declined precipitously in the mid-1950s, NIH maintained its relevance by declaring war on cancer.

"I was very lucky because I knew that it was a phenomenal scientific opportunity. I wanted to learn some basic cellular immunobiology with the ultimate aim of going into what has been my theme for the past twenty-one years - human immunobiology and the regulation of the human immune system." (Harden, "Dr. Anthony Fauci Oral History 1989"). '
(Kennedy, op cit p. 128)
Is anyone actually reading any of this?

Fau Chi's first publication from 1965, links to HIV-2:

(1965) Fauci, et al / Celiac Disease / Gliadin Toxic Peptide

From the UK, glutamine links to gliadin:

(1932) UK / Glutamine (Q) from Gliadin

Huntington's disease is cause by a toxic protein, huntingtin. There are glutamine repeats in human huntingtin. The glutamine repeats sequence is here:

Human Huntingtin
'....positions 18-38: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.'

We don't know of Edward Hooper is aware of this, though huntingtin in the sooty mangabey, Cercocebus atys, implicated as a reservoir of HIV-2, is here:

Sooty Mangabey Huntingtin
'....positions 18-27: QQQQQQQQQQ.'

Human huntingtin has twice as many glutamines.

Polio is mentioned for glutamine repeats, though the report is booby-trapped with an identity-/ pay-wall ($32):

(2000) Howard Hughes Med. Ctr., Baylor College of Med / Glutamine Repeats and Neurodegeneration / Polio
'....spinobulbar muscular atrophy....'

Pubmed search 'glutamine spinobulbar muscular atrophy' retrieves these reports:

(Mar 2019) Athens, Greece / Kennedy's Disease / Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy

(2013) U. Michigan / Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy / CAG-Glutamine Tract Expansion

Thus, huntingtin glutamines in sooty mangabey links to Kennedy's disease glutamines and HIV-2.

'During my visit to the State Bacteriological Laboratory in Stockholm, I spoke with Dr. Gunnel Biberfeld, the leader of the team that had conducted a detailed investigation into HIV-2 in Guinea-Bissau....She told me how, in 1985, the SBL team had begun isolating an unusual virus - typical of HIV-1, but differing greatly in the envelope protein (env).'

(Hooper, The River, p. 338-40)

So suspect is the (env) retroviral elements that can apparently integrate into the coronavirus genome, and here a link for SARS-CoV-2's closest relative:

Post #791
'....Rhinolophus affinis RaTG13: GTNGIKR....HIV-1: TNGTKR....Uncultured marine virus: GTNGTKR.'

SARS-CoV-2 vaccine based on chimpanzee adenovirus came from The Gambia. Thus, Gambia's neighbor, Guinea-Bissau, links to Biberfeld et al's HIV-2 investigation and West African strains of monkeypox (including Sierra Leone and Liberia strains) to this report which uses an adenovirus-associated virus to correct androgen receptor pathologies. This implicates potential for male bias in monkeypox infections as well as the feminization of the androgen receptor via cannabis antagonism:

Aug 2021 U. Oxford, U. Padova, Duke U., U. Ma.,UC Irvine, Neurogenetics Branch, National Instititue of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, Md. / Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
'....a naturally occurring variant encoding a truncated androgen receptor lacking the polyQ-harboring domain....delivery of the isoform using a recombinant adeno-associated virus vector type 9.'

CNN had a piece today that showed a monkey-man with blisters in his mouth and throat and on one of his eyes. Ewww!

They gave a warning before the segment.
Don't watch it.

While unable to post the URL, youtube video "Dr. Anne Rimoin Discusses Rise in California Monkeypox Infections" @ timepoint 5:46 in the video, says she worked in the Congo for decades mentions that this is a different strain of monkeypox but does not name the strain. Therefore, the prisoners can't tell which clade this more transmissible strain is coming from: CB (Congo Basin) of WA (West Africa).

Tecovirimat (TPOXX) is used for treatment of smallpox and monkeypox (See www.). Notice that Wuhan bat lady Zheng-li Shi published on WSSV (White Spot Syndrome) of shrimp in 2006 (USMB search).

Tecovirimat Inhibits Orthopoxvirus VP37 Envelope Wrapping Protein

May 2009 China / WSSV VP 37
'WSSV ....VP 37 is a binding envelope protein.'

Which is one reason why they were synthesizing monkeypox at the Wuhan lab.

Once again, (env), this time linking alpha-amanitin (a monkeypox sensitivity protein) to HIV-1:

May 2019 Los Alamos, New Mexico; Switzerland; Italy / HIV-1 Envelope / Alpha-Amanitin

CNN had a piece today that showed a monkey-man with blisters in his mouth and throat and on one of his eyes. Ewww!

They gave a warning before the segment.
Don't watch it.

Thanks Fauci for the present.

From post #50 in this thread, the Anne Rimoin (Epidemiology, UCLA) youtube monkeypox video, is a Metabiota link and thus by default, a Hunter Biden link to an African coronavirus. We can find no published spike sequences so that they may be compared with SARS-CoV-2.

Rimoin AW et al, Malacomys Coronavirus, Africa
'....Metabiota....'

The breast cancer gene from this Malacomys swamp rat has been published.

BRCA1
htttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRCA1

(2008) Malacomys BRCA1

Youtube video, "Dr. Anne Rimoin Discusses Rise in California Monkepox Infections." So what's problematic is that Rimoin speaks of the comparative contagion twixt monkeypox and SARS-CoV-2 at timepoint 5:46, "not as contagious" while the spike protein of a coronavirus in an African animal that she herself was involved in the collection of, is not available for contagion comparisons with SARS-CoV-2. The same animal is apparently a reservoir of African monkeypox:
Malacomys Monkeypox
'....collected 1 Jan 2012....'

Thus in addition, this monkeypox verification in Malacomys still lies in limbo at GenBank while the University of Antwerp authors responsible for its publication seem to have gotten amnesia.

Collection date was just before Fau Chi's U.S. Senate testimony on 25 Ap 2012, (as the ill Mojiang miners were going into the Kunming Hospital [italics]). Some people may like to ask the California epidemiologist about this coincidence and her relationship, if any, to Hunter Biden.

That is what they initially said about aids. Luckily, nobody dies of this pass around scourge.
Aids was another monkey virus from queers traveling to Africa for wild animal sex tours. Unfortunately, homosexuals also have sex with straight women and then it enters the straight world. Remain monogamous and have nothing to fear.

And they were right.

The rectum is highly absorbent. Aids is somewhere around 1000x more likely to be transmitted via a HUGE LOAD OF INFECTED SEMEN up the fucking asshole.

I suspect the same is true with monkeypox.
And your post explains exactly why I will never have either disease. Though I have an asshole, though I am sometimes called an asshole, I most certainly do not have an asshole of the fucking variety. Mine is of the crapping variety. It's like a diode; it's a one-way device and it only goes out.

While not dismissing Malone's gene-editing claim, Malone has not pointed to where in the genome these anomalies are occurring. An anally-mutated, accelerated virus may look like gene editing. Further investigation is required, just as the furin cleavage site was brought up for SARS-CoV-2.
Did you say cleavage? Pictures, please.

Aids was another monkey virus from queers traveling to Africa for wild animal sex tours. Unfortunately, homosexuals also have sex with straight women and then it enters the straight world. Remain monogamous and have nothing to fear.
Wild animal sex tours in Africa? Are you on drugs?

Forum List

Back