Father Pflegler

I asked a very simply question intended to gauge the seriousness and passion of your position which states "abortion is murder."

Do you think females, families who support their decision to get an abortion, doctors and nurses etc should serve lengthy jail sentences as conspirators for the crime of infanticide?

Yes or no?

Yes, if it's against the law.

It'd be a boon to mankind for that to happen to Planned Parenthood - one of the major "conspirators" for abortion today.

Given that the next president is probably going to be able to appoint up to 4 supreme court justices (at least according to McLaughlin on his show this a.m.) I could care less who Obama goes/went or otherwise... to church with.

4? That's really something to be concerned about and not a job McCain should be entrusted with.

Yes, if it's against the law.

It'd be a boon to mankind for that to happen to Planned Parenthood - one of the major "conspirators" for abortion today.

I think your position is unbelievably extreme and would instantly incarcerate ten times the prison population found today.

More people would be in jail for abortion than for any other crime.

If teenage girls, parents, doctors and nurses behind steel bars remain a daily fixture for your future vision of this country, you can count me out of that nightmare scenario.

Last edited:
I think your position is unbelievably extreme and would instantly incarcerate ten times the prison population found today.

If teenage girls, parents, doctors and nurses behind steel bars remain a daily fixture for your future vision of this country, you can count me out of that nightmare scenario.

It's already a nightmare scenario. Look at how many innocent human beings are being thrown on the scrap heap. You libs cry your crocodile tears about soldiers killed in Iraq but you're sure dry-eyed when it comes to killing helpless babies....quite the selective emotions....almost as if they were engineered by your leftist party....:shock:

You also assume that abortions will continue to occur if the law is reversed and enforced....that won't happen in the main....despite your predictable cries about back alleyways and coat hangers....I could see adoption centers becoming the preferred alternative for those who don't want the responsibility of keeping their baby...having a baby out of wedlock is not the taboo it used to be.

But seriously ... how did a thread about Father Jerkoff get hijacked into abortion, McCain and the usual fearmongering from Jillian on abortion and the Supreme Court?

Do I even need to look?

I don't think people can be jailed for doing things that weren't illegal when they did them. Criminilizing abortion would only endanger those who have/give abortions after the law passed and would not instantly result in a ten-fold prison population increase.

The term "murder" can't really be applied to abortion now because "murder" implies, among other things, unlawfulness, and currently there is nothing illegal about abortions.

"Killing" woud be a fair term, I think, because there is necessarily one fewer living organism after the procedure than there was before it, but killing is not inherently illegal. Killing people generally is, but there, I think, is the crux of the debate.

But seriously ... how did a thread about Father Jerkoff get hijacked into abortion, McCain and the usual fearmongering from Jillian on abortion and the Supreme Court?

Do I even need to look?
Heh, guess we need something to talk about….while we're all busy trying to figure out where the heck that insurance policy and trust fund are that we were supposed to get benefits from…..:rolleyes:

Pfleger: [Unintelligible] to address the one who says, “Well, don’t hold me responsible (gesticulating) for what my ancestors did. But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did and unless you are ready to give up the benefits (voice rising), throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the money you put into the company you WALKED INTO BECAUSE YO’ DADDY AND YO’ GRANDDADDY AND YO’ GREATGRANDDADDY–(screaming at the top of his lungs)–UNLESS YOU’RE WILLING TO GIVE UP THE BENEFITS, THEN YOU MUST BE REPSONSIBLE FOR WHAT WAS DONE IN YOUR GENERATION ‘CUZ YOU ARE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS INSURANCE POLICY! (Wild gestures, wild applause).

Forum List

Back