Will ex Hillary supporters really support a more conservative court?

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
Mac has already said hes gonna put up more conservatives... with two more openings in the next four years, what would that really mean?

It means that if Hillary goes off and sulks, and McCain wins and appoints conservatives to the bench, a whole lot of Democrats are going to be royally pissed off at her.

Mac has already said hes gonna put up more conservatives... with two more openings in the next four years, what would that really mean?

If that happens I'll hold you personally responsible.

This is hope and unity? Hillary gets painted as a racist, as an assassin, the DNC disenfranchises my state, now you're trying to scare me into voting for Obama?

How is he different from Bush?

Besides, McCain is a social liberal, righto?

This is hope and unity? Hillary gets painted as a racist, as an assassin, the DNC disenfranchises my state, now you're trying to scare me into voting for Obama?

doesn't matter...we will get a super majority in the Senate, which means a filibuster and veto, bullet proof Senate ....if mccain did win, he doesn't have the votes in the Senate to get any ultra Conservative thru the advice and consent of the SEnate....

Doesn't matter. No one who doesn't know what judicial review is should ever be president. And, yes... if he gets to take away my right to choice and institutes a draft to fight hihs permanent war and my kid gets drafted, *I* will be royally pissed.

Why? becuase at some point Hillary will suck it up. She will make a deal for the VP's spot or some other plum. And if we don't vote for the lesser of evils, we are self-spiting idiots.

And if you think Obama can win without us come November, you're deluded.

I don't want him to win, I think he can accomplish more if not assassinated!

I think the US deserves McCain, because otherwise we as a country will never "grow up."

So those that won't support him are not a problem for me.

Again, a "there you go again" with making up things when you don't know what you are talking about, LOL.......

I think the US deserves McCain, because otherwise we as a country will never "grow up."

You want McCain to win as punishment?

Bizarre.

Please explain this. Are you saying Hillary supporter should be punished simply because they didn't fall over for Obama?

I really, really hope that isn't what you meant.

"...Hillary gets painted as a racist, as an assassin, the DNC disenfranchises my state, now you're trying to scare me into voting for Obama?..."

#1.. Hill lost the race because she ignored caucuss and smaller states..
#2.. Hill went not just negative, but off the deep end negative
#3.. She used fear tactics in her 3am and Osama commercials..
#4.. She was the first to use race as a campaign talking point.. (I was a hill supporter prior to this on the front lines in SC). Not to mention, she had the black vote wrapped up prior to doing so.
#5.. after super tuesday her campaign went irratic trying to be on every side of every issue at one time.. she soon fired patti and hired a black woman in her place.. WTF..
#6.. how in the hell do you misremember a welcome party on the airport concourse in bosina..
#7.. How do you say youve been an anti Nafta person since day one when the facts show otherwise..

Point is .. hill should have one this race hands down.. she did not because of strategic blunders based on misinformation, laziness and overconfidence...

This has nothing to do with race or mysogany or any other similar reason...

"...Hillary gets painted as a racist, as an assassin, the DNC disenfranchises my state, now you're trying to scare me into voting for Obama?..."

#1.. Hill lost the race because she ignored caucuss and smaller states..
#2.. Hill went not just negative, but off the deep end negative
#3.. She used fear tactics in her 3am and Osama commercials..
#4.. She was the first to use race as a campaign talking point.. (I was a hill supporter prior to this on the front lines in SC). Not to mention, she had the black vote wrapped up prior to doing so.
#5.. after super tuesday her campaign went irratic trying to be on every side of every issue at one time.. she soon fired patti and hired a black woman in her place.. WTF..
#6.. how in the hell do you misremember a welcome party on the airport concourse in bosina..
#7.. How do you say youve been an anti Nafta person since day one when the facts show otherwise..

Point is .. hill should have one this race hands down.. she did not because of strategic blunders based on misinformation, laziness and overconfidence...

This has nothing to do with race or mysogany or any other similar reason...

No, the Bosnia thing is all you've got. And Obama brought race into the campaign first and never let it go.

No, the Bosnia thing is all you've got. And Obama brought race into the campaign first and never let it go.
Um no on both accounts... she ran a poor campaign... used race then women's victimization and various other tactics of desperation...

Forum List

Back