Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called Me

`
`

When you get nuts like Trump and Kelly, hooked up with a "true believer" from their fan base, anything is possible.

Nuts like Kelly? You couldn't carry that man's jockstrap!

Kelly is now an excellent jockstrap carry for Trump!

He was "STUNNED" to hear that congresswoman listened to conversation...while Trump spoke on speaker to the mother who was in the car with the congresswoman driving over to the cemetery.

He was STUNNED! that's the sort of bullshit he has to peddle to keep his job in Trumplandia.

No one tells the truth but Obama dick suckers. Is that what you're saying?

Deflection, it's all you are down to.

Kelly is transparently lying his ass off for Trump - that's what his proud career is down to.

There's no evidence he treated anyone like shit, douche bag.
Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
Trump never implied that.

How about you do basic fact checking for once in your life before opening your mouth?

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
Nope. Trump Was referring to him being seen with Oswald on the streets of New Orleans passing out pro Castro flyers well before the assassination. And it's a good question. What was their affiliation to each other?

Geeezus you fucking retard, Cruz's nutbag rightwinger father DESPISED Castro and his communist regime and WOULD NEVER pass out any Castro flyers.

Trump was CLEARLY insinuating that that Cruz father was a conspirator in JFK assassination. Clear to anyone with half a brain that is, which apparently doesn't include you.
False. He was with Oswald passing out pro Castro flyers that had nothing to do with the assassination. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

That means Wilson deliberately misconstrued the meaning of what Trump was saying, you brain damaged cockroach. She lied, in other words.

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Not all Gold Star families are upset with President Donald Trump.

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

I have spoken with two US Presidents, Harry S Truman and Richard M. Nixon. Harry Truman was an Army artellary officer in WW1 and Richard Nixon a Navy gunnery officer in WW2. I was but a mere Fire Control Technician in Vietnam but Nixon turned our fuel and food back on when the Democratic Congress made us starve for food and fuel. Democrats suck paddy water.

Nixon was not a gunnery officer in WWII.
Richard Nixon - Wikipedia
Correct! He was a Commander and earned 2 Battle Stars.

Battle Stars? What in the world are you talking about?

Ships earn Battle Stars.
If that were true, you should love him in that case! He's just like most liberals!
no party is without fault but protecting the greatest liar of all,trump, is sheer idiocy

No, the best example of sheer idiocy is any of your posts chosen at random.
Admiral I hope your lack of good taste doesn't follow you into your older years

Older years? I have just arrived at that point in my life, and I see only prospects for more hatred of idiocy.
then you should really hate the idiot in our wh

I have yet to see him do anything on the same level with what I see from posters like you on a daily basis.

`
`

When you get nuts like Trump and Kelly, hooked up with a "true believer" from their fan base, anything is possible.

He was "STUNNED" to hear that congresswoman listened to conversation...while Trump spoke on speaker to the mother who was in the car with the congresswoman driving over to the cemetery.

He was STUNNED! that's the sort of bullshit he has to peddle to keep his job in Trumplandia.

Kelly is transparently lying his ass off for Trump - that's what his proud career is down to.

Wilson is the liar. That much has already been established.

`
`

Gen. Kelly is a man of moral values, like President Trump.

Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
Trump never implied that.

How about you do basic fact checking for once in your life before opening your mouth?

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
Nope. Trump Was referring to him being seen with Oswald on the streets of New Orleans passing out pro Castro flyers well before the assassination. And it's a good question. What was their affiliation to each other?

Geeezus you fucking retard, Cruz's nutbag rightwinger father DESPISED Castro and his communist regime and WOULD NEVER pass out any Castro flyers.

Trump was CLEARLY insinuating that that Cruz father was a conspirator in JFK assassination. Clear to anyone with half a brain that is, which apparently doesn't include you.
False. He was with Oswald passing out pro Castro flyers that had nothing to do with the assassination. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

Whatever you say half-brainer.

`
`

Gen. Kelly is a man of moral values.

Men of moral values do not lie needlessly like that. That boat has sailed for him when he got on the Trump train.

`
`

Deflection again. Wilson was in the car with the mother, there was NOTHING "stunning!" about her hearing the conversation.

Kelly lied, plain and simple.

I'm glad to see that our President is capable of making a proper condolence call

He seems to be incapable of apologizing when he does not
He has nothing to apologize for, dumbass.

If you say something to a grieving family and they find it offensive, the burden is on you to clarify what you meant.....not call them liars

That is the way it works in a civilized society
Was this your advice to Hillary after Bengazi?
You remember after her lie about the "video", when the families called her out on her lie......and she called them liars.
Hillary was correct when she made the statement

She also didn't wait 12 days
The proof that she lied is irrefutable, dumbass.
like you so much better bri when you're mean and nasty

iu

That means Wilson deliberately misconstrued the meaning of what Trump was saying, you brain damaged cockroach. She lied, in other words.

Trump said Wilson lied that he had not said what she had informed he said ...now its "out of context" ...get real

Fox News’ pro-Trump ‘war hero’ admits he completely fabricated his service — including two Purple Hearts

A pro-Trump Navy veteran who appeared on Fox News earlier this month has admitted that he lied about his service — including a completely false claim that he received two Purple Hearts. Developing…

I have spoken with two US Presidents, Harry S Truman and Richard M. Nixon. Harry Truman was an Army artellary officer in WW1 and Richard Nixon a Navy gunnery officer in WW2. I was but a mere Fire Control Technician in Vietnam but Nixon turned our fuel and food back on when the Democratic Congress made us starve for food and fuel. Democrats suck paddy water.

Ships earn Battle Stars.
no party is without fault but protecting the greatest liar of all,trump, is sheer idiocy

Older years? I have just arrived at that point in my life, and I see only prospects for more hatred of idiocy.

I have yet to see him do anything on the same level with what I see from posters like you on a daily basis.

Trump's lies amount to stuff like exagerating his golf score. Obama lies when he's about to screw over the entire country but says it's not going to hurt a bit.

Trump said Wilson lied that he had not said what she had informed he said ...now its "out of context" ...get real

Fox News’ pro-Trump ‘war hero’ admits he completely fabricated his service — including two Purple Hearts

A pro-Trump Navy veteran who appeared on Fox News earlier this month has admitted that he lied about his service — including a completely false claim that he received two Purple Hearts. Developing…

In other words, she lied.

Deflection again. Wilson was in the car with the mother, there was NOTHING "stunning!" about her hearing the conversation.

Kelly lied, plain and simple.

It was stunning that she was in the car with the family just when Trump happened to call.

Ships earn Battle Stars.

did I say you were not a citizen?.....And while you might not have seen it he's an admitted grabber of pussy I never saw the need to grab He lied and bullied his way up the ladder and gotta give him credit for the swindle

They were, moron.
The Check is in the Mail ,,,,,,More Trump lies and the morons still don't get it ""What a great country America is ""
what *exactly* was the lie here, eddie? you say all he says is a lie but i'd like to look into a few specific examples.
He said he'd send it but didn't until the offer was made public And Obama wasn't a citizen?? Should have had his tongue cut out for that lie ,,,,,,,,,,,,but that's just me.......oh yeah Ever hear him say he'd show his taxes ??? Then it was he'd show them if elected Come on ice the man is a degenerate liar ,,can fill pages with his lies

If that were true, you should love him in that case! He's just like most liberals!
pretending everyone will see him that way is greater idiocy. if you can't understand why people don't see him like that how can you expect them to even TRY to understand why you see him that way?

kinda a 1 way street isn't it?

Ships earn Battle Stars.

Trump's lies amount to stuff like exagerating his golf score. Obama lies when he's about to screw over the entire country but says it's not going to hurt a bit.

Off His Meds And Out Of Control, Trump Launches A Late Night Attack On Rep. Frederica Wilson

Tantruming because John Kelly wasn't able to fix his disrespect of fallen soldiers, Donald Trump launched a late-night attack on Rep. Frederica Wilson.…

Forum List

Back