Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called Me

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Not all Gold Star families are upset with President Donald Trump.

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

That's a pretty common defense of Trump. "Well, he doesn't bully and treat innocent people like shit ALL the time.... why, look! Here's one time!!!"

The lying left doesn't care about truth. They just want to smear Trump. Let them wallow in their hate and anger. That's all they're good for anyway.

That's a pretty common defense of Trump. "Well, he doesn't bully and treat innocent people like shit ALL the time.... why, look! Here's one time!!!"
There's no evidence he treated anyone like shit, douche bag.

Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
We're talking about the families of the soldiers who were killed, dumbass.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

Can we switch the subject to the families of soldiers who were captured? Can we do that real quick?

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

Would you believe this clown?

iu

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

Would you believe this clown?

iu

She's a Democrat .. I don't see much difference between alt. left liberals and maggots feeding off crap nowadays...

If they really cared about the feelings of the family they'd address this privately. The grand standing says it all.

If they really cared about the feelings of the family they'd address this privately. The grand standing says it all.

Just another case of fake media/democrats colluding/lying to hump a dry hole and proving their anti-American sentiments..

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

I have spoken with two US Presidents, Harry S Truman and Richard M. Nixon. Harry Truman was an Army artellary officer in WW1 and Richard Nixon a Navy gunnery officer in WW2. I was but a mere Fire Control Technician in Vietnam but Nixon turned our fuel and food back on when the Democratic Congress made us starve for food and fuel. Democrats suck paddy water.

Wait, so you're saying because Trump was not a jerk to this guy that is proof he was not a jerk to the other family?

Really?

Well, with that sort of "logic" it is easy to understand why you are a Trump asskisser

Forum List

Back