father and daughter should be allowed to marry

No, I did not assume that a relationship necessarily makes it impossible for offspring to have free will after 18. You make the same mistake here as you did in the other thread, you are pretty bad at logic.

That it happens sometimes, and could happen, and is a danger, does not mean it will always happen. When people drive drunk they don't always kill someone. That doesn't mean we should allow it. Comprende?

It doesn't only apply to homosexuality. You are just too stupid to pick relationships that people find intuitively objectionable that are actually analagous to homosexuality. Try polyamory, you'll likely do better with that one.

you should really explain yourself more fully. you make a post that talks about how the child never consents to the relationship....and somehow that makes the analogy a fail...what exactly are you talking about then? if my point is correct, it matters not one wit that a child has no consent to that relationship. for the relationship i speak of...occurs after the age of consent. it irrelevent that a child has no choice being born into the family or do you like parroting the obvious because it makes you feel smart?

polygamy has been argued ad nauseum, this train of thought is new and exciting and clearly is making people like you squirm and poop their pants.

*sigh*. There is a natural power relationship between a parent and a child. This is legally enforced when one is under the age of consent. It usually doesn't just go pop and go away when one hits 18.

Are you an orphan or something? Do I really need to explain to you how familial ties usually work?

And yet no one questions gay parents about their relationship and their children, that is just too Anti PC.

You can not have it both ways. Which is exactly what you are trying to do along with the others in this thread that refuse to see common logic and fac ts because of their own bias.

So when Valerie talks about her fear of a "predatory element related to the parent child relationship" she's wrong, her fear doesn't make it so?

:lol:

The part of this thread that is completely ironic is the libs that are trying to convince the cons that there actually is something wrong with adult incest. Hmmm... ya think?

I guess it's a lot easier to address that non-issue (as probably 99.9% of everyone would agree it's not right) as if it needed debating than face the hypocrisy of the "consenting adult" argument.

Adult incest isn't the same thing as parent/child incest. One is a subset of the other.

you should really explain yourself more fully. you make a post that talks about how the child never consents to the relationship....and somehow that makes the analogy a fail...what exactly are you talking about then? if my point is correct, it matters not one wit that a child has no consent to that relationship. for the relationship i speak of...occurs after the age of consent. it irrelevent that a child has no choice being born into the family or do you like parroting the obvious because it makes you feel smart?

polygamy has been argued ad nauseum, this train of thought is new and exciting and clearly is making people like you squirm and poop their pants.

*sigh*. There is a natural power relationship between a parent and a child. This is legally enforced when one is under the age of consent. It usually doesn't just go pop and go away when one hits 18.

Are you an orphan or something? Do I really need to explain to you how familial ties usually work?

And yet no one questions gay parents about their relationship and their children, that is just too Anti PC.

You can not have it both ways. Which is exactly what you are trying to do along with the others in this thread that refuse to see common logic and fac ts because of their own bias.

Nobody questions gay parents about their relationship and their children?

So gays can adopt now in Florida, and its not a problem? Wait, no they can't. Thats cause you are talking out of your ass.

I surely hope you understand the difference between raising ones child and fucking ones child.

The part of this thread that is completely ironic is the libs that are trying to convince the cons that there actually is something wrong with adult incest. Hmmm... ya think?

I guess it's a lot easier to address that non-issue (as probably 99.9% of everyone would agree it's not right) as if it needed debating than face the hypocrisy of the "consenting adult" argument.

Adult incest isn't the same thing as parent/child incest. One is a subset of the other.

you're clueless dude....its like you miss the point and saying by a mile would be a generous gift

So gays can adopt now in Florida, and its not a problem? Wait, no they can't. Thats cause you are talking out of your ass.

I surely hope you understand the difference between raising ones child and fucking ones child.

psssssssssssssst....moron.....we are talking about the "child" who is now an adult according to USA law

do keep up

Like I said you want to argue parent control for incest but none for gays raising their children to be gay, epic fail on your part. Both are possible and according to you only one should be legislated against. Why is that?

you're clueless dude....its like you miss the point and saying by a mile would be a generous gift

I wasn't responding to her point. Her point was moronic at best. I was responding to an inaccurate statement in her response. Do you find some fault with me pointing out an inaccuracy?

Like I said you want to argue parent control for incest but none for gays raising their children to be gay, epic fail on your part. Both are possible and according to you only one should be legislated against. Why is that?

ONE INVOLVES HAVING SEX WITH ONES CHILD. ONE DOES NOT.

I surely hope you understand the difference. And if not, I really, really, hope you never go near any kids.

psssssssssssssst....moron.....we are talking about the "child" who is now an adult according to USA law

do keep up

And? You are still somebodies child even if US law considers you no longer a minor. Next.

I surely hope you understand the difference. And if not, I really, really, hope you never go near any kids.

The argument is that CONSENTING ADULTS should be free to make their own choices, that is the whole argument for Gay rights. Now you want to deny a segment of the population that VERY right you have so far claimed is a RIGHT encased in the Constitution?

The argument is that CONSENTING ADULTS should be free to make their own choices, that is the whole argument for Gay rights. Now you want to deny a segment of the population that VERY right you have so far claimed is a RIGHT encased in the Constitution?

Yes, and I explained the difference. Just as we don't let 12 year olds fuck 50 year olds because we are worried about consent, we don't want 20 year olds fucking their dads, because we are also worried about consent.

Yes, and I explained the difference. Just as we don't let 12 year olds fuck 50 year olds because we are worried about consent, we don't want 20 year olds fucking their dads, because we are also worried about consent.

But we don't have to worry that an 18 year old gay person from a GAY family was trained to be gay, RIGHT? And you JUST admitted you want the Government to restrict legal adults from making informed decisions YOU disagree with.

But we don't have to worry that an 18 year old gay person from a GAY family was trained to be gay, RIGHT? And you JUST admitted you want the Government to restrict legal adults from making informed decisions YOU disagree with.

Trained to be gay? What the fuck? Have you ever heard of this happening, ever? How would this even work?

Trained to be gay? What the fuck? Have you ever heard of this happening, ever? How would this even work?

you believe incest is bad because parents could "train" their children to "love" them....remember the power....

you believe incest is bad because parents could "train" their children to "love" them....remember the power....

Well that is just different. And it is different cause the leftoids say so, of course.

Oy.

There is a national problem with people fucking kids. Some reports say that as many as 1/3 of women are molested. Many of those molested are abused by family members, some of which are fathers.

Care to report on a similar epidemic of gays raising their parents to be gay?

The incest being discussed in this thread is between adults. No one, I guess other than you, is talking about anything but incest between consenting adults.

Actually RGS is correct because that can of worms have already been opened,

Gay marriage victory in Albany stirs valid fears that incest and polygamy could come next

Now the logic of you jackasses has been proven to be a slippery slope indeed.

I don’t see a problem with these issues coming up. They will be addressed in due course. People will argue and debate the legalities and constitutionality of them. People will discuss the likely positives and negatives of legalizing them.

Actually RGS is correct because that can of worms have already been opened,

Gay marriage victory in Albany stirs valid fears that incest and polygamy could come next

Now the logic of you jackasses has been proven to be a slippery slope indeed.

I don’t see a problem with these issues coming up. They will be addressed in due course. People will argue and debate the legalities and constitutionality of them. People will discuss the likely positives and negatives of legalizing them.

But what's your opinion?

Forum List

Back