Fatal hammer attack on Bosnian immigrant not racially motivated, St. Louis police say

With people like you...if I waited until they killed me with their hammers...it's an "oh well...shit happens!" scenario but if I stop them from attacking me by shooting them I'm going to have to hear nonsense like "oh, what makes you think they were going to strike you with those hammers! they could have been on their way to Habitat for Humanity to volunteer. you're obviously a racist!" The lengths that liberals will go to to excuse bad behavior in this country has reached epic proportions!
Thats a bunch of BS. I am a liberal and if I was carrying a gun they would have been dead if I couldnt talk them out of it.

"If" you were carrying a gun? I take it from that response that you don't carry one which means that they would bash your head in with their hammers while you hoped and prayed the police would show up in time to save you? Now I know why people like you want the Government to play nanny to you from the cradle to the grave, Milkweed! You're incapable of taking care of yourself because you actually think you can "talk" to animals like those four young men!
I handle myself pretty well. i'm not concerned with someone doing something. i would never call the cops unless its to retrieve a dead body. In short, I simply fear nothing. Thats why I dont need a weapon by my side 24/7

Four guys...two with hammers but you're not "concerned"? I hate to point out the obvious, Milkweed but the dead body they would be retrieving would be yours! You fear nothing? I guess what they say about ignorance being bliss is true then...

With people like you...if I waited until they killed me with their hammers...it's an "oh well...shit happens!" scenario but if I stop them from attacking me by shooting them I'm going to have to hear nonsense like "oh, what makes you think they were going to strike you with those hammers! they could have been on their way to Habitat for Humanity to volunteer. you're obviously a racist!" The lengths that liberals will go to to excuse bad behavior in this country has reached epic proportions!
Thats a bunch of BS. I am a liberal and if I was carrying a gun they would have been dead if I couldnt talk them out of it.

"If" you were carrying a gun? I take it from that response that you don't carry one which means that they would bash your head in with their hammers while you hoped and prayed the police would show up in time to save you? Now I know why people like you want the Government to play nanny to you from the cradle to the grave, Milkweed! You're incapable of taking care of yourself because you actually think you can "talk" to animals like those four young men!
I handle myself pretty well. i'm not concerned with someone doing something. i would never call the cops unless its to retrieve a dead body. In short, I simply fear nothing. Thats why I dont need a weapon by my side 24/7

Four guys...two with hammers but you're not "concerned"? I hate to point out the obvious, Milkweed but the dead body they would be retrieving would be yours! You fear nothing? I guess what they say about ignorance being bliss is true then...
Four kids. I've dealt with kids most of my adult life as a mentor. No there would be no dead body. i am not that frightened. People that are frightened typically attract trouble. People that project confidence and poise produces confusion in the attackers. Those are some of the things you learn growing up where I did.

Four kids. I've dealt with kids most of my adult life as a mentor. No there would be no dead body. i am not that frightened. People that are frightened typically attract trouble. People that project confidence and poise produces confusion in the attackers. Those are some of the things you learn growing up where I did.

People that think they can "reason" with hammer wielding thugs typically attract a body bag, Milkweed! If you don't grasp that concept then you obviously grew up in Never Never Land.

And please spare us the nonsense about your martial arts abilities. You became a joke on that subject when you told your story about getting attacked by six men...all of whom you proceeded to put in the hospital!

People that think they can "reason" with hammer wielding thugs typically attract a body bag, Milkweed! If you don't grasp that concept then you obviously grew up in Never Never Land.
That may be your reality. Like I said I lived the life. I grew up in the hood so I understand the do's and donts. Your lack of knowledge in these areas is the cause of your fear.

And please spare us the nonsense about your martial arts abilities. You became a joke on that subject when you told your story about getting attacked by six men...all of whom you proceeded to put in the hospital!
I dont mind amusing you. Get the story straight though. I was attacked by 9 men. Out of those 9 men 6 went to the hospital.

That may be your reality. Like I said I lived the life. I grew up in the hood so I understand the do's and donts. Your lack of knowledge in these areas is the cause of your fear.

Dude, I lived in Dorchester for years, I understand the "do's and don'ts". You talk so much bullshit it's laughable. You'd probably pee your briefs if you found yourself in a real "hood".

I dont mind amusing you. Get the story straight though. I was attacked by 9 men. Out of those 9 men 6 went to the hospital.

Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot how ludicrous your story was! Do you really think anyone buys nonsense like that, Milkweed?

Dude, I lived in Dorchester for years, I understand the "do's and don'ts". You talk so much bullshit it's laughable. You'd probably pee your briefs if you found yourself in a real "hood".
So you lived in Dorchester. Never heard of it. I grew up in Oakland CA. Never did I pee myself.

Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot how ludicrous your story was! Do you really think anyone buys nonsense like that, Milkweed?
I dont care what anyone buys. Thats none of my business. I was asked so I informed. Your belief or disbelief is your issue to wrestle with.

So you lived in Dorchester. Never heard of it. I grew up in Oakland CA. Never did I pee myself.
Urban Dictionary dorchester

I dont care what anyone buys. Thats none of my business. I was asked so I informed. Your belief or disbelief is your issue to wrestle with.

Hey, if you're OK with people thinking you're full of shit...then keep on making up ridiculous stories like that one, Milkweed.

Forum List

Back