POLICE BLAME ZEMIR BEGIC FOR HIS OWN MURDER BY HAMMER-WIELDING TEENS

Who was responsible for Zemir Begic's murder?

• Zemir Begic himself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The police weren't blaming the victim, idiot.

So, if white people did this to a black person, under the same conditions, race wouldn't have been considered to have played a role? I doubt Sharpton or Jackson would forgo that opportunity.

So, if white people did this to a black person, under the same conditions, race wouldn't have been considered to have played a role? I doubt Sharpton or Jackson would forgo that opportunity.

Your opinion of what Sharpton or Jackson would do in your hypothetical situation notwithstanding, do you think that any crime committed by someone of a different race than the victim is automatically race-based?

Your opinion of what Sharpton or Jackson would do in your hypothetical situation notwithstanding, do you think that any crime committed by someone of a different race than the victim is automatically race-based?

No, but I know of a mass media or two and many people who seem to think so.

What do you think would happen if the skin colors in this situation were reversed?

So explain why ANY time a black is killed by a white officer it is automatically ALL about race?

So explain why ANY time a black is killed by a white officer it is automatically ALL about race?

A good point.

It's not.

Are you under the impression that Michael Brown was the only black guy killed by a white cop this year?

What do you think would happen if the skin colors in this situation were reversed?

Hypothetical "what would have happened if" questions are nothing more than exercises in bias confirmation.

There are no "mass medias" in this thread - just a bunch of Conservatives swearing that this must have been about race.

Hypothetical "what would have happened if" questions are nothing more than exercises in bias confirmation.

There are no "mass medias" in this thread - just a bunch of Conservatives swearing that this must have been about race.

I am a conservative, yet I did not swear this must have been about race.

Do you think, when Wilson killed Brown, that it was about race?

It's not.

Are you under the impression that Michael Brown was the only black guy killed by a white cop this year?
Every single black that was shot or killed by a cop this year including one firing on the cop in question have been blamed on the white cops that were involved with claims of racism. Remind me the last time a black cop that killed a white person this year was accused of racism?

I didn't say "all" Conservatives did so.

As to your second question, I have no idea.

I'd say that race may have had something to do with Wilson's stopping Brown to begin with, but I don't think it would have played out any differently if the confrontation had happened with a white guy.

It's not.

Every single black that was shot or killed by a cop this year including one firing on the cop in question have been blamed on the white cops that were involved with claims of racism. Remind me the last time a black cop that killed a white person this year was accused of racism?

A patently ridiculous statement like this requires evidence to back it up.

I'd say that race may have had something to do with Wilson's stopping Brown to begin with, but I don't think it would have played out any differently if the confrontation had happened with a white guy.

...though you did say, in this thread, that just a bunch of Conservatives were swearing that this must have been about race. I am a Conservative in this thread, and have not done so, which puts that earlier statement in question. (Not meaning to be rude. I feel like arguing points at the moment. :D )

You aren't sure? If you are a liberal, and I may be wrong about that, I have experienced an awful lot of liberals who assumed the Wilson/Brown situation was about race. Almost every waking moment on CNN and MSNBC it went.

Why do you surmise race may have had something to do with Wilson stopping Brown?

Zemir was targeted for being white. It's a HATE CRIME.

...though you did say, in this thread, that just a bunch of Conservatives were swearing that this must have been about race. I am a Conservative in this thread, and have not done so, which puts that earlier statement in question. (Not meaning to be rude. I feel like arguing points at the moment. :D )

A "bunch" of Conservatives in this thread have. A "bunch" is not "all".

See Rozman, boeddica, etc...

You aren't sure? If you are a liberal, and I may be wrong about that, I have experienced an awful lot of liberals who assumed the Wilson/Brown situation was about race. Almost every waking moment on CNN and MSNBC it went.

Why do you surmise race may have had something to do with Wilson stopping Brown?

There's no word for what I am, but I'll agree that I fall on the left side of things. CNN and MSNBC don't speak for "liberals", they speak for themselves and their bottom lines. Either way, it's as stupid to assume that all liberals have the same opinions as it is to do so for Conservatives.

I surmise that race may have played a part because I'm white, and I've walked down the middle of many streets in front of police and I've never been stopped and hassled about it.

Too bad you RWnuts hate the federal government. Otherwise you could call for a civil rights/hate crime violation investigation,

without looking like hypocrites lol.

Forum List

Back