Fat Loud Mouth Druggie Attacks Fat Loud Mouth Druggie

Liberals are the ones that started the “fat acceptance” and “fat tolerance”. The liberal organization National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is a good example. Yet they attack Rush for his weight.

Rush deserves it because Rush is an attack(er).

That's all, I don't typically "attack" anyone who isn't a dick to begin with Sarge.

Salut!~

:tank:

So you stooping to acting like the person you hate. Such a high road you take. :eusa_eh:

But is it fair to fat people?

Nope, it's not.

That all depends.

If they're an ass hole, yes.

If they're slovenly because they're lazy and gluttonous, yes.

If it's some other clinical reason outside of their control and they're not an asshole? Not really.

That's my opinion anyways.

Liberals are the ones that started the “fat acceptance” and “fat tolerance”. The liberal organization National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is a good example. Yet they attack Rush for his weight.

Rush deserves it because Rush is an attack(er).

That's all, I don't typically "attack" anyone who isn't a dick to begin with Sarge.

Salut!~

:tank:

So you stooping to acting like the person you hate. Such a high road you take. :eusa_eh:

I don't hate anyone, Sarge.

But, I do believe in karma - And in order to get respect from me, all you need to do is be respectful. It's as simple as that.

Nope, it's not.

That all depends.

If it's some other clinical reason outside of their control and they're not an asshole? Not really.

LOL So you’re only accepting of fat people if you agree with them. If not you will act like a childish bitch and attack their weight :lame2:

Nope, it's not.

That all depends.

LOL So you’re only accepting of fat people if you agree with them. If not you will act like a childish bitch and attack their weight :lame2:

"accepting?"

I accept everyone.

And no, it has nothing to do with agreeing with anyone about ideas, don't know how you read that into anything.

All it has to do with is: if they're an asshole, they'll be treated as such. It's plain and simple.

So it's okay to attack people based on their looks, if you don't like them.

Got it.

That all depends.

"accepting?"

I accept everyone.

And no, it has nothing to do with agreeing with anyone about ideas, don't know how you read that into anything.

All it has to do with is: if they're an asshole, they'll be treated as such. It's plain and simple.

Then act like an adult and attack their ideas, not their appearance.

"accepting?"

I accept everyone.

Then act like an adult and attack their ideas, not their appearance.

Their ideas are not what I disagree with.

I'm referring to people I think are assholes.

Not people I disagree with, idealogically.

You made that up all on your own.

So, again, it's okay to attack people you don't like by calling them fat.

Apparently the Sarge (and you) require clarification.

I thought I was being quite plain spoken.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR IDEAS, IF IM AN ASSHOLE TO SOMEONE.

IM AN ASSHOLE TO SOMEONE.................IF THEY'RE AN ASSHOLE.

Bro, yes it is.

If he lifted up that shirt his belly button would be on some

Only by the standard of a teenagers. He's normal weight for an adult his age.

Here's a recent picture of him:

rush-limbaugh-skinny.jpg

:eusa_liar:

that's Sept 2009.

Wow @ going out of your way to lie you're such a huge fan. Here is the article:

Search: rush limbaugh skinny

Recent? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR IDEAS, IF IM AN ASSHOLE TO SOMEONE.

It’s still childish and pathetic to attack a person for their weight, whether that person is an asshole or not. It takes a better person not to stoop so low. That's what you're not getting.

It’s still childish and pathetic to attack a person for their weight, whether that person is an asshole or not. It takes a better person not to stoop so low. That's what you're not getting.

Sorry buddy, whether or not I'm a good person is based on how I treat my family, friends and acquaintances and how hard I work to become better at my imperfections in doing so.

It's a short life, I don't have time to cater to people who are scumbags who don't matter. They have their families to treat what ails them, and if they come o me for help someday in a humble way, there's never been an enemy I aven't been abe to reconcile with.

You think too much. This is a message board, not The Truman Show via text.

Progressives are so cool...they attack people for being fat, for giving birth, for being ugly...

But we're supposed to believe they're the "party of the people" lolol.

I'm not attacking him for being a tub of lard.

I don't even care that he is a drugged out alcoholic with a taste for prostitutes and trophy wives.

What bothers me is the hypocrisy and outright lies he spews. :doubt:

odIC9CA.png

Liberals like liberal drug addicts. The just wish they had a mayor as drug friendly as Rob Ford. They got a coke freak presidunce that should give them something.

Forum List

Back