Fat Loud Mouth Druggie Attacks Fat Loud Mouth Druggie

Oh yes, it is true.

Daily Kos: Rush Limbaugh Mocks an Obese Drug Addict.

Fat loud mouth Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh (who had to piss in a cup as part of a plea agreement for doctor shopping) actually attack Fat Loud Mouth Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto.

The Mouth Roared, a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad attacks a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt. Furthermore, he wasn't "mocking" the mayor of Toronto. He was simple describing the guy and what he did. I listened to the episode in question, and Rush didn't display any animus towards the guy whatsoever. In fact, he was attacking the American media's mania to make the guy quit.

As usual, your attack on Rush is nothing but a pile of lies and distortions.

Naw..Rush is fat again.

Prove it.

RushGolf090909.Par.88331.ImageFile.jpg

We already have one thread on this. You guys are obsessed.

He's fat there too.

Please, that is not fat.

Bro, yes it is.

If he lifted up that shirt his belly button would be on some

stock-footage-fat-belly.jpg

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt. Furthermore, he wasn't "mocking" the mayor of Toronto. He was simple describing the guy and what he did. I listened to the episode in question, and Rush didn't display any animus towards the guy whatsoever. In fact, he was attacking the American media's mania to make the guy quit.

As usual, your attack on Rush is nothing but a pile of lies and distortions.

Naw..Rush is fat again.

Prove it.

I already did, I posted a picture from Rush's homepage that he dated November 4th and he had a multitude of chin sacks.

Meh.

Why am I not surprised that you have images like that at your fingertips?

Meh.

Why am I not surprised that you have images like that at your fingertips?

Theyre at yours, too dumbass. Unless you don't have this weird thing called "google."

"why am I not surprised you have a fan club pic of Rush playing golf at your fingertips."

I can play retard just like you.

Progressives are so cool...they attack people for being fat, for giving birth, for being ugly...

But we're supposed to believe they're the "party of the people" lolol.

Progressives are so cool...they attack people for being fat, for giving birth, for being ugly...

But we're supposed to believe they're the "party of the people" lolol.

And if I find a post of you making fun of the FLOTUS for being "fat" then you are what?

Starts with an H.

Good luck with that, shallow hal. But my point is..progressives are supposed to be about "fairness" and "equality" for all...you maintain that drug addicts should undergo treatment instead of prison, that we should celebrate all forms of depravity, and that abortion is all about *protection* of children. We aren't allowed to comment on unfortunate trends in various communities because it's *racist*, and we must embrace the sexuality of children, cuz kids are gonna have sex no matter WHAT we do!

So it rings a bit false when you get woodies over Rush's weight, or Bristol Palin's pregnancy.

Last edited:
Liberals are the ones that started the “fat acceptance” and “fat tolerance”. The liberal organization National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is a good example. Yet they attack Rush for his weight.

Liberals are the ones that started the “fat acceptance” and “fat tolerance”. The liberal organization National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is a good example. Yet they attack Rush for his weight.

Rush deserves it because Rush is an attack(er).

That's all, I don't typically "attack" anyone who isn't a dick to begin with Sarge.

Salut!~

:tank:

Forum List

Back