Fat Loud Mouth Druggie Attacks Fat Loud Mouth Druggie

Oh yes, it is true.

Daily Kos: Rush Limbaugh Mocks an Obese Drug Addict.

Fat loud mouth Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh (who had to piss in a cup as part of a plea agreement for doctor shopping) actually attack Fat Loud Mouth Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto.

The Mouth Roared, a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad attacks a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt. Furthermore, he wasn't "mocking" the mayor of Toronto. He was simple describing the guy and what he did. I listened to the episode in question, and Rush didn't display any animus towards the guy whatsoever. In fact, he was attacking the American media's mania to make the guy quit.

As usual, your attack on Rush is nothing but a pile of lies and distortions.

Oh yes, it is true.

Fat loud mouth Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh (who had to piss in a cup as part of a plea agreement for doctor shopping) actually attack Fat Loud Mouth Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto.

The Mouth Roared, a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad attacks a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt. Furthermore, he wasn't "mocking" the mayor of Toronto. He was simple describing the guy and what he did. I listened to the episode in question, and Rush didn't display any animus towards the guy whatsoever. In fact, he was attacking the American media's mania to make the guy quit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: wow@ this hero worship

$Rush-Revere-Goes-to-the-Bookstore.jpg

lol.

This is Nov 4th.

Svelt? :ack-1:

Oh yes, it is true.

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt.

How much of a dick sucking fan boy do you have to be to call Rush Limbaugh "Slim and Svelt"? Do you know what shame is?

omg, the OP which come from dailykos mocking someone they say is mocking someone

where do they get these genius over there?

right out of loony toons

Last edited:
omg, the OP which come from dailykos mocking someone they say is mocking someone

where do they get these genius over there?

Making fun of someone's intelligence while committing a typo is taboo, didn't you hear that yet fool?

The left will attack Rush about anything he says. But not a single word about Martin Bashir from the little libs.

don't go to dailykos folks and support their website

you see what you get from there..this thread is an example of the garbage

and this thread should be moved from politics into the garbage bin

Oh yes, it is true.

Naw..Rush is fat again.

I find it interesting in their article claiming that Rush was mocking him, they couldn't provide an example of Rush actually mocking him.

I don't understand this tendency from the left and the right to make claims they wont back up about the other.

I find it interesting in their article claiming that Rush was mocking him, they couldn't provide an example of Rush actually mocking him.

I don't understand this tendency from the left and the right to make claims they wont back up about the other.

Certain people are worthy of assumption.

I've heard Rush be a judgmental little douchebag with my own ears............... to so many people, that quite frankly I'd assume it was true without hesitation.

Oh yes, it is true.

Naw..Rush is fat again.

RushGolf090909.Par.88331.ImageFile.jpg

We already have one thread on this. You guys are obsessed.

Naw..Rush is fat again.

We already have a picture above dated November 4th from Rush's home page.

With eleven chins.

Rush says that people are laughing and taking interest in Rob Ford...wait for it.....Because he's a fat white conservative!!!!

Sure not because he's a crack smoking erratic acting alcoholic who looks like Chris Farley and knocked some old lady down and wont step down.

Nope...it's all because of the tough existence fat white conservatives have. They are constantly mocked boo hoo

And Rush is taken seriously

Naw..Rush is fat again.

He's fat there too.

Rush says that people are laughing and taking interest in Rob Ford...wait for it.....Because he's a fat white conservative!!!!

Sure not because he's a crack smoking erratic acting alcoholic who looks like Chris Farley and knocked some old lady down and wont step down.

Nope...it's all because of the tough existence fat white conservatives have. They are constantly mocked boo hoo

And Rush is taken seriously

Rush once wished death upon Jerry Garcia for being a "druggie".

:lol:

Forum List

Back