FASTEST growing group on FB.

Why did they blame the codeine?? Just because you had a reaction right after you took it? What proof was there? I really think you should try it again in case they were just all conspiracy nuts that didn't like codeine.
It was a rare but well-known reaction to the medicine. Apparently, it is genetic also, as my son and granddaughter are also allergic to codeine.

Do you have any idea how many millions of people would have died while we waited for those clinical trials?

I had 3 friend die of COVID before the vaccine was available. Every adult in my family has had COVID, Since then, no one has even been seriously ill.

Waiting would have been insane.

I know 3 people who died from taking the injection. Several of my friends have taken it and have gotten sick repeatedly over the last year now. They catch everything that comes along now and they aren't old, obese, or have other underlying conditions. If I were over 70 and was obese, had underlying conditions I might think about taking the novavaxx but thats about it.

I know 3 people who died from taking the injection. Several of my friends have taken it and have gotten sick repeatedly over the last year now. They catch everything that comes along now and they aren't old, obese, or have other underlying conditions. If I were over 70 and was obese, had underlying conditions I might think about taking the novavaxx but thats about it.

What did their autopsies say as to the cause of death?

You can't answer that honestly, can you?

Look how proud you are to be completely detached from reality.

If you're that intent on suicide, we won't be able to stop you.
Other than 80 year olds who normally die from influenza. Young people are not dying from it. The latest variants don’t even cause the lung infection, so tell us how exactly is Coof killing young people?

Other than 80 year olds who normally die from influenza. Young people are not dying from it. The latest variants don’t even cause the lung infection, so tell us how exactly is Coof killing young people?
Where do you come up with this stuff? It's like you're in a whole different reality.

Last flu season, there were less than 1000 flu deaths in the USA. The same period had over 500,000 COVID deaths.

Forum List

Back