New study shows Ivermectin lowers death rates by 92%.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
And the left called it “horse dewormer” and mocked anyone that tried to use it.

I’m sure the usual Big Pharma suspects will be along to shill for Pfizer.

And the left called it “horse dewormer” and mocked anyone that tried to use it.

I’m sure the usual Big Pharma suspects will be along to shill for Pfizer.
Too bad Trump blew his load on the covid vaccines used with Operation Warp Speed.

But is this scam worth it, when there are again predictions for a rise in Covid coming in the fall.

Will Americans be willing to risk their lives and the lives of others again for the Trump ideology, even when it was defused by Trump when he said they were safe and effective? ]/b\

But is this scam worth it, when there are again predictions for a rise in Covid coming in the fall.

Will Americans be willing to risk their lives and the lives of others again for the Trump ideology, even when it was defused by Trump when he said they were safe and effective? ]/b\
Since this article cites a supposed test done without clinical and peer review I doubt its verasity.

Exactly what my doctor told me she was seeing before the government ordered her to stop prescribing it. 100% reduction in hospitalization.

But little profit, Deep State couldn’t make hundreds of billions off the taxpayers. Imagine how many they killed.

Regular use of ivermectin led to a 100% reduction in hospitalisation rate, a 92% reduction in mortality rate and an 86% reduction in the risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection when compared to non-users, a major new study has found.

The study, published in the medical journal Cureus, analysed data from 223,128 people from the city of Itajaí in Brazil and is the largest study of its kind, giving its findings a high degree of certainty. Senior author Dr. Flavio A. Cadegiani wrote on Twitter: “An observational study with the size and level of analysis as ours is hardly achieved and infeasible to be conducted as a randomised clinical trial. Conclusions are hard to be refuted. Data is data, regardless of your beliefs.”

Since this article cites a supposed test done without clinical and peer review I doubt its verasity.
The study was peer reviewed. You are talking gibberish as usual. And learn to spell.

Why can't they get COVID if they are vaccinated?

Ask the guy you voted for.

1662737579118.png

So you cult fucks are going to change your paradigm now that you see you were lied to by Pharma and the government….right?

You were told Ivermectin is horse paste. Now a study shows 92% effectiveness against COVID.

YOU MUST FEEL PRETTY FUCKING STUPID….BECAUSE YOU ARE A PAWN OF PHARMA, THE MEDIA, AND THE GOVERNMENT.

Congrats, blind fucking sheep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back