FASTEST growing group on FB.

Then give me the numbers. Empty words mean nothing....show me the data.

I am surprised to see you accuse Trump of a a crime against humanity
Look in the political satire threads. There are numbers there. They are not satire.

^^ typical jabbed Pfizer shill response. You can’t explain the huge increase in strokes and heart issues in vaccinated people now. How about all those kids that got myocarditis after the shot? So much so that even the CDC/FDA pulled the J&J jab.
Mark steyn had a great video/graph up ill post it in a new thread.

its actually legit. read the stories. horrifying.
WHY even bother getting on there if you are SOOOO fucking restricted and censored, and only allowed to use a limited selection of words???

Sounds like the Chinese version of FraudBook to
WHY even bother getting on there if you are SOOOO fucking restricted and censored, and only allowed to use a limited selection of words???

Sounds like the Chinese version of FraudBook to me!!

How do we know this? Have you examined every autopsy for the actual cause of death? No? Then shut your pie hole until you do!

Hmmm... Did you have this same thought/comment when they were reporting covid 'deaths' day in and day out for 2 years? Something tells me you didn't. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Hmmm... Did you have this same thought/comment when they were reporting covid 'deaths' day in and day out for 2 years? Something tells me you didn't. Funny how that works, isn't it?
Most COVID deaths occurred in hospitals under doctor's care. Those who died outside a hospital were usually given an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

Why are you such a moron?

Empty words mean nothing....show me the data
How about you show the data that proves the vaccines are safe after 5 years?

Oh yea, it doesn’t exist, because they skipped all the long term trials that we’ve used for the last hundred years for this stuff.

The current vaccines are all approved on EUA only. The FDA approved Comirnaty can’t even be found anywhere. So much so a court ruled the government cannot force the military to get an EUA and the state and Pfizer could not prove that the “Comirnaty” FDA approved vaccine was even available, as they claimed it was “interchangeable” even though the ingredients are different enough to make them “legally distinct”. This is the kind of fuckery Pfizer has been doing, lying their asses off so they can’t be held liable for anything.

I wonder how many Democrats will win close elections because COVID keeps killing so many Republican voters.

That's my last-ditch attempt to save antivaxxer lives. Maybe the threat of more Democrats being elected is the only thing that will do it.

How about you show the data that proves the vaccines are safe after 5 years?

Oh yea, it doesn’t exist, because they skipped all the long term trials that we’ve used for the last hundred years for this stuff.

The current vaccines are all approved on EUA only. The FDA approved Comirnaty can’t even be found anywhere. So much so a court ruled the government cannot force the military to get an EUA and the state and Pfizer could not prove that the “Comirnaty” FDA approved vaccine was even available, as they claimed it was “interchangeable” even though the ingredients are different enough to make them “legally distinct”. This is the kind of fuckery Pfizer has been doing, lying their asses off so they can’t be held liable for anything.

The vaccines haven't been around for 5 years. You really are a stupid asshole!

The vaccines haven't been around for 5 years. You really are a stupid asshole!
No shit, which is why they shouldn’t be forced on anyone and should come with a giant warning.

Fauci himself said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get FDA approval even if they were “perfect”. He said that in October of 2019. Amazing how an election can change science and safety standards overnight. But hey, don’t question anything, just obey.

Thousands are dropping over everyday from the injection yet no one even questions why. Its amazing to watch. 50 years ago the federal govt shut the swine flu program down after 7 deaths.

1662604886800.png

No shit, which is why they shouldn’t be forced on anyone and should come with a giant warning.

Fauci himself said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get FDA approval even if they were “perfect”. He said that in October of 2019. Amazing how an election can change science and safety standards overnight. But hey, don’t question anything, just obey.
I oppose mandating vaccines. What I cannot stand is assholes like you who blame the vaccine for everything and cannot provide a single shred of evidence. That is stupid beyond comprehension!

I oppose mandating vaccines. What I cannot stand is assholes like you who blame the vaccine for everything and cannot provide a single shred of evidence. That is stupid beyond comprehension!
The evidence is all over the place.

Just because the shill media, which is paid in full by Pfizer and the government which is in bed with Pfizer, doesn’t excuse your ignorance. Try getting information from something other than CNN and Faux News.

Forum List

Back