FASTEST growing group on FB.

The evidence is all over the place.

Just because the shill media, which is paid in full by Pfizer and the government which is in bed with Pfizer, doesn’t excuse your ignorance. Try getting information from something other than CNN and Faux News.

Why can't any of you morons provide any evidence? Are you that fucked up in the head?

You people are so stupid, you would blame a flat tire on your neighbor's car on the COVID vaccine!

I wonder how many Democrats will win close elections because COVID keeps killing so many Republican voters.

That's my last-ditch attempt to save antivaxxer lives. Maybe the threat of more Democrats being elected is the only thing that will do it.
Covid isn’t killing anyone anymore. It‘s a glorified flu at this point. The double vaxxed and boosted are having the worst time with it. Look at your potato head, how many times has he had it now?

Why can't any of you morons provide any evidence? Are you that fucked up in the head?
There are many threads on it. Whenever we post you all just dismiss it anyway. If you want to keep jabbing yourself with the clot shot, go right on ahead, I’m done trying to convince you idiots. You’re a cult that has to believe in the Vax, despite the fact it has been proven to be completely ineffective in preventing Coof.

There are many threads on it. Whenever we post you all just dismiss it anyway. If you want to keep jabbing yourself with the clot shot, go right on ahead, I’m done trying to convince you idiots. You’re a cult that has to believe in the Vax, despite the fact it has been proven to be completely ineffective in preventing Coof.

There are threads and threads posted by morons like you who will blame their wife's sagging boobs on the vaccine. That is all i have ever seen.

You should have proof really handy if you weren't so fucking gullible and stupid!

There are threads and threads posted by morons like you who will blame their wife's sagging boobs on the vaccine. That is all i have ever seen.

You should have proof really handy if you weren't so fucking gullible and stupid!
So why are countries pulling the Vax for kids? Safe & Effective?

Oh, for “rare” occurrences of myocarditis.

“But, but, but, that’s not proof that vaccines aren’t safe!”

So why are countries pulling the Vax for kids? Safe & Effective?

Oh, for “rare” occurrences of myocarditis.

“But, but, but, that’s not proof that vaccines aren’t safe!”
Myocarditis is rarely fatal with recovery usually in a matter of days. Most kids should have never been vaccinated in the first place simply because they normally do not get COVID.

I can see that once again you failed to read your own linked article. That just more proof of your stupidity!

They are not "pulling the vaccine". It was never given!

Myocarditis is rarely fatal with recovery usually in a matter of days
LOL, gawd you’re pathetic.

Myocarditis is a major condition that greatly shortens one’s lifespan. It is absolutely unheard of for children to get.

This is the perfect example, we show you evidence that vaccine shots cause myocarditis, the CDC even admits it. Yet you make excuses and still claim there is “no evidence“ that vaccines are dangerous and cause permanent heath problems and death.

Other conditions include immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), which I personally know someone that got that from the Moderna shot and almost died. He had to get a complete blood transfusion because his blood platelets dropped down to almost zero from the shot. Another friend got a Bell’s Palsy attack. Then there is the fact that Pfizer attempted to seal their trial information for 75 years, but was forced to make the data public. Their trials showed that pregnant women were having miscarriages at much higher rates than normal. Yet our esteemed FDA ignored that data and told pregnant women to get it.

All facts, now let’s see you deny them as usual.

LOL, gawd you’re pathetic.

Myocarditis is a major condition that greatly shortens one’s lifespan. It is absolutely unheard of for children to get.

This is the perfect example, we show you evidence that vaccine shots cause myocarditis, the CDC even admits it. Yet you make excuses and still claim there is “no evidence“ that vaccines are dangerous and cause permanent heath problems and death.

Other conditions include immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), which I personally know someone that got that from the Moderna shot and almost died. He had to get a complete blood transfusion because his blood platelets dropped down to almost zero from the shot. Another friend got a Bell’s Palsy attack. Then there is the fact that Pfizer attempted to seal their trial information for 75 years, but was forced to make the data public. Their trials showed that pregnant women were having miscarriages at much higher rates than normal. Yet our esteemed FDA ignored that data and told pregnant women to get it.

All facts, now let’s see you deny them as usual.
Let's see your links to all of those! Can't do, can you?

You and the other anti-vaxxers have yet to provide one example of a vaccine related death. All you have is "stories" from unqualified individuals who lost a loved one.

1. Why the need to call people anti vaxers? That's an outright lie and degrades anything you say beyond that point, as if anything you say could be degraded any worse regardless.

2. What 'proof' do you require? The same amount of 'proof' you received that there were 800k+ covid deaths? The government and the 'media' telling you that's what killed them? If you're waiting for that, you'll wait until hell freezes over, neither the government nor the 'media' will ever tell you anything about vaccine injuries or deaths until they are put into a position where they can no longer deny it. And they'll put the full force of the US government against any entity that tries to validate that information or make it available for public consumption. Do you know how many people behind this had their bank accounts filled to the brim due to this 'vaccine' push? But the people that profited off of this are on your 'side', so you turn a blind eye to that. Do you know how much sway and power they have over the small number of people that control what message the public is allowed to see and hear every day? Do you see the idiots, including you, in here every day calling everything that's said against the vaccines a 'conspiracy' and any information that comes from any source other than a 'leftie' approved outlet, bogus? There's a reason for that, and any type of proof that you are looking for will come from outside the US government and the US 'media'. Start looking at some of the research and news coming out of other countries, I guess they're all just anti-vaxers and conspiracy nuts, right?

I truly hope there's a time when fools like you have the truth revealed to you in such a way that it can't be denied. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to push that poison on other people trying to save your own skin, but you don't know what shame is. People like you are completely to blame for all of the children and young adults that were forced to take this poison when there was absolutely no need for them to do so.

Let's see your links to all of those! Can't do, can you?

Yeah, because we have a totally unbiased 'media' that's not owned by certain special interests. God, you are one of the biggest fools I've ever come across, and there are many to pick from on this board alone.

Myocarditis is rarely fatal with recovery usually in a matter of days. Most kids should have never been vaccinated in the first place simply because they normally do not get COVID.

I can see that once again you failed to read your own linked article. That just more proof of your stupidity!

They are not "pulling the vaccine". It was never given!

This idiot can't see past his own arrogance, a total waste of oxygen.

1. Why the need to call people anti vaxers? That's an outright lie and degrades anything you say beyond that point, as if anything you say could be degraded any worse regardless.

2. What 'proof' do you require? The same amount of 'proof' you received that there were 800k+ covid deaths? The government and the 'media' telling you that's what killed them? If you're waiting for that, you'll wait until hell freezes over, neither the government nor the 'media' will ever tell you anything about vaccine injuries or deaths until they are put into a position where they can no longer deny it. And they'll put the full force of the US government against any entity that tries to validate that information or make it available for public consumption. Do you know how many people behind this had their bank accounts filled to the brim due to this 'vaccine' push? But the people that profited off of this are on your 'side', so you turn a blind eye to that. Do you know how much sway and power they have over the small number of people that control what message the public is allowed to see and hear every day? Do you see the idiots, including you, in here every day calling everything that's said against the vaccines a 'conspiracy' and any information that comes from any source other than a 'leftie' approved outlet, bogus? There's a reason for that, and any type of proof that you are looking for will come from outside the US government and the US 'media'. Start looking at some of the research and news coming out of other countries, I guess they're all just anti-vaxers and conspiracy nuts, right?

I truly hope there's a time when fools like you have the truth revealed to you in such a way that it can't be denied. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to push that poison on other people trying to save your own skin, but you don't know what shame is. People like you are completely to blame for all of the children and young adults that were forced to take this poison when there was absolutely no need for them to do so.

Anti-vaxxers is exactly what these people are. If you don't understand that, I suggest psychiatric help.

My opposition to these people is their slavish devotions to conspiracy theories and the ability to lie about anything that questions their beliefs, no matter how bizarre.

When I was a child, codeine was regularly prescribed for coughing associated with various illnesses. My brother was sick and Mom took hi to the doctor and he prescribed a cough medicine with codeine. She called the doctor and told him I had the exact same symptoms and would it be OK to take the same medicine, and he agreed. That night I took a dose before going to bed. My coughing stopped almost immediately and I was resting comfortably. In the middle of the night, I woke up to itching all over my body. My stomach was covered in hives where I broke out. I woke my mother who called our ER to ask what could be wrong. They said to get me in there as soon as possible. I think my Mom broke the land speed record at the time getting me to the ER. By the time we arrived, I was having difficulty breathing. They rushed me into a room and stated pumping me full of every anti-allergy medication known to man. After a few hours I was back to normal and was told to never take codeine again.

Anti-vaxxers would have likely blamed my reaction on the immunizations I had taken for school the month before, completely disregarding the real cause.

Hawk blamed a friend's Bell's Palsy on the vaccine, despite my posting earlier that there is no known cause for the condition and it usually goes away in a matter of days. Why does he deny the truth?

Anti-vaxxers would blame their dog getting hit by a car on the vaccine! THat's just how irrational and stupid they are.

Do you fall into that category?

Anti-vaxxers is exactly what these people are. If you don't understand that, I suggest psychiatric help.

My opposition to these people is their slavish devotions to conspiracy theories and the ability to lie about anything that questions their beliefs, no matter how bizarre.

When I was a child, codeine was regularly prescribed for coughing associated with various illnesses. My brother was sick and Mom took hi to the doctor and he prescribed a cough medicine with codeine. She called the doctor and told him I had the exact same symptoms and would it be OK to take the same medicine, and he agreed. That night I took a dose before going to bed. My coughing stopped almost immediately and I was resting comfortably. In the middle of the night, I woke up to itching all over my body. My stomach was covered in hives where I broke out. I woke my mother who called our ER to ask what could be wrong. They said to get me in there as soon as possible. I think my Mom broke the land speed record at the time getting me to the ER. By the time we arrived, I was having difficulty breathing. They rushed me into a room and stated pumping me full of every anti-allergy medication known to man. After a few hours I was back to normal and was told to never take codeine again.

Anti-vaxxers would have likely blamed my reaction on the immunizations I had taken for school the month before, completely disregarding the real cause.

Hawk blamed a friend's Bell's Palsy on the vaccine, despite my posting earlier that there is no known cause for the condition and it usually goes away in a matter of days. Why does he deny the truth?

Anti-vaxxers would blame their dog getting hit by a car on the vaccine! THat's just how irrational and stupid they are.

Do you fall into that category?

Why did they blame the codeine?? Just because you had a reaction right after you took it? What proof was there? I really think you should try it again in case they were just all conspiracy nuts that didn't like codeine.

You’re right, it’s perfectly normal for professional athletes to end their careers early due to “heart problems” or blood clot issues.

No please schedule your next booster shot. Totally Safe & Effective.

Sure is, so safe there has been no testing on the booster excepting 8 mice because there wasn't enough time for testing, according to Fauci, and is being recommended for everyone 12 and up regardless of the fact that it likely has no benefit to some age groups because, according to Wallensky at the CDC, they are "simplifying their messaging" so they're just telling everyone to get it.

So super-sciency that it doesn't look like science at all.

That should send up some red flags. Conventional vaccines go through 5-12 years of clinical trials before they're introduced to the public. That was during the time of ethics. Now, they just push them through and govt rubber stamps.

Do you have any idea how many millions of people would have died while we waited for those clinical trials?

I had 3 friend die of COVID before the vaccine was available. Every adult in my family has had COVID, Since then, no one has even been seriously ill.

Waiting would have been insane.

Forum List

Back