FASTEST growing group on FB.

I swear before the vaccine 💉 no one ever died…

Damn you Trump!!!

AND YES the names/profiles are real people. Very sad and people should be calling for heads to roll.
Fuck Fakebook.
You take that back because without Facebook how would my shallow life know if someone sent a meme about something I never cared about in the first damn place!!!

Farsebook is me life damn it!!!

Thousands are dropping over everyday from the injection yet no one even questions why. Its amazing to watch. 50 years ago the federal govt shut the swine flu program down after 7 deaths.
Thousands die every day. What makes you think they are dying because of the vaccine?

Most are young and dying from blood clots, strokes and heart attacks. Normally, that doesn't occur but we do know that these injections are causing strokes heart attacks, and blood clots.
Ok. Are you saying all strokes, heart attacks, and blood clots are caused by the injections?

AND YES the names/profiles are real people. Very sad and people should be calling for heads to roll.
It is a private group. You cannot tell anything about it.

This is just a troll thread!

So how many are? There is always some small percentage of adverse reactions for anything out there. People have died because they used seatbelts, but it's still much safer to use them than to not use them. What is the rate of comparison for the deaths you claim?

Forum List

Back