Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya

Oh my. Farrakhan, was endorsed by the Rev. Wright. Now he's asking Obama, "'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are???" Will wonders never cease.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke with FinalCall.com about the war in Libya and offered words to President Obama as he shed light on what he feels is the reason for American intervention.

"Our dear brother [Obama] has to be very careful in his decision...whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make, they must make the person that they hate, the boogey man."

"Don't tell me and wise Black people or White people that you're interested in Black suffering. Where were you in Rwanda? Where are you in the Congo? Why did you go to Darfur? Because oil is there! No, you don't want to save the Libyan people, that's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda."

Minister Louis Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya « Hip-Hop Wired: Keeping You Informed With The Latest on Hip-Hop Culture, Rappers, Hip Hop News, Rap and Entertainment News, Black Politics, Video Vixens, Music Reviews and Urban Lifestyle̷

So you are on Farrakhan's side now?

Man..politics DOES make strange bedfellows!:lol:

Oh my. Farrakhan, was endorsed by the Rev. Wright. Now he's asking Obama, "'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are???" Will wonders never cease.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke with FinalCall.com about the war in Libya and offered words to President Obama as he shed light on what he feels is the reason for American intervention.

"Our dear brother [Obama] has to be very careful in his decision...whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make, they must make the person that they hate, the boogey man."

"Don't tell me and wise Black people or White people that you're interested in Black suffering. Where were you in Rwanda? Where are you in the Congo? Why did you go to Darfur? Because oil is there! No, you don't want to save the Libyan people, that's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda."

Minister Louis Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya « Hip-Hop Wired: Keeping You Informed With The Latest on Hip-Hop Culture, Rappers, Hip Hop News, Rap and Entertainment News, Black Politics, Video Vixens, Music Reviews and Urban Lifestyle̷

Sallow, if you've concluded that I support Farrakhan from this post then you definitely have a problem with reading comprehension. :up:

Agreeing with Farrakhan on this one issue does not make you a "Farrakhan Supporter." He's a hateful bigot asshole but he is right on this issue. It is what it is.

Sallow, if you've concluded that I support Farrakhan from this post then you definitely have a problem with reading comprehension. :up:

Ah..so you are on Obama's side. Cool..welcome to the club buddy.

I say it's high time for Qaddafi to become worm food. Fuck that terrorist prick. He deserves a bomb up his ass for Lockerbie.

I don't like Farrakhan much but he is right on this particular issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

Farrakhan is only right on the fact that we should stay the hell out of Libya! However, he is wrong (just as Sean Penn was wrong to paint a rosey picture of pre-Iraq war Iraq and how Venezuela is under Chavez) to paint a absolutely fraudulent picture of Libya under Gaddafi. To Minister Douche Bag, no Muslim country is wrong and none commit atrocities! He calls the French and British imperialistic power, but they haven't had a colony in Africa in what 60 years. Neither the French or British are imperialistic countries anymore, yet Gaddafi talks a lot about an Islamic take over of Europe!

Farrakhan is a lunatic and he knows something about killing and regime change, as it is he that is responsible for the killing of Malcolm X. I can't listen to his shit no matter if I agree with the Libyan attack or not.

Farrakhan is a lunatic and he knows something about killing and regime change, as it is he that is responsible for the killing of Malcolm X. I can't listen to his shit no matter if I agree with the Libyan attack or not.

Yea i hear ya and i do respect your opinion. Some of what he said was a bit coherent but most of it was just more of his usual Racist Drama-Queen shit. But hey,that's what he's known for. So his shit never surprises me. But i hear ya on not wanting to listen to him.

It only helps Obama when a whack job like Farrakhan critizes him. Who the hell are his followers going to vote for anyway ? Some white person?:doubt:

You expect people to believe you care that much about Malcolm X :lol: I'm sure you were a big follower of Malcolm :lol:

Farrakhan is a hateful bigot and i don't see how anyone can deny that. That being said,he is good buddies with Obama. So his opinion probably does matter to Obama. Now I can't wait to see what Reverend Racist has to say about this War. It should be interesting & entertaining. I'm staying tuned. Are you?

Farrakhan isn't "good buddies" with Obama. They barely know each other. And it's no one on the left trotting out Farrakhan when he "supports" or "criticizes" Obama. Personally, I don't pay any attention to him..because he's so radical. And I wouldn't be trotting out the opinion of David Duke if he had disagreed with Bush. Why? Because even if there is agreement...they are some characters I want no association with at all.

You expect people to believe you care that much about Malcolm X :lol: I'm sure you were a big follower of Malcolm :lol:

Nope..Didn't say i was, doesn't mean I wanted him dead, just pointing out the Hypocrisy of the lunatic Farrakhan. :cuckoo:

Nope..Didn't say i was, doesn't mean I wanted him dead, just pointing out the Hypocrisy of the lunatic Farrakhan. :cuckoo:
Like I said Farrakhan didnt say anything untrue, you just dont like the mouth it comes from.

Isnt it interesting that now people are starting to ask "What about the Congo, What about Sudan?" Same thing Farrakhan asked. I dont think Hypocrisy means what you think it does....Maybe you are looking for a statement from someone that doesnt believe in killings at all. Good luck because under your logic everyone who isnt a passificist is a hypocrit. When you find that perfect person let me know.

Forum List

Back