What about Latino, Turkish, Maghrebi Gangster Rappers?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I know at least one black man who thinks hip hop is only black african art, and that latinos were not or are not co-creators of hip hop, i guess he would say the same about arabs in france or turks in germany. In Germany the category "Deutsch Rap" is mostly arabs and turks and kurds. But they do not say "n*gg" though I guess they do not disrespect the black africans, but they do hip hop and gangster rap, do you think that is still wannabe black? I mean why even the debate, whether it is black or not, often it appears when a white man is into rap, then they call him deragotory a "wigger" what if it is a latino, a maghrebi or a turk (i leave the question whether turks are white or not up to you before someone says "but we turks are white" i do not take a stance but in germany it is fact that most rappers are turks).

What do you think of hard rock or metall and what do you think if a black man is into hard rock or metall, what if a black man is a odinist? In many Marvel Movies black people are portraying Norse Gods? Of course some people on these forum and elswhere will not like it but in the mainstream narrative there is nothing wrong with it, it is diversity and positive, but if a white woman were to portray cleopatra there would be outrage, eventhough cleopatra was greek, but somehow the afrocentrist narrative that all egyptians were black appeared now.

So I ask from a mainstream media and movies perspective. If you think that is a fact and should not even be disputed ok, but i guess it is often disputed in the media, even famous hollywood actors have to "apologise" sometimes, or submit to such narratives, like saying "i wont play this role a black man/woman should play this role".

Dr. Umar Johnson on the birth of hip hop

Dr. Umar Johnson thinks Eminem and DJ Khaled should pay a "black tax" because they do hip hop

I know at least one black man who thinks hip hop is only black african art, and that latinos were not or are not co-creators of hip hop, i guess he would say the same about arabs in france or turks in germany. In Germany the category "Deutsch Rap" is mostly arabs and turks and kurds. But they do not say "n*gg" though I guess they do not disrespect the black africans, but they do hip hop and gangster rap, do you think that is still wannabe black? I mean why even the debate, whether it is black or not, often it appears when a white man is into rap, then they call him deragotory a "wigger" what if it is a latino, a maghrebi or a turk (i leave the question whether turks are white or not up to you before someone says "but we turks are white" i do not take a stance but in germany it is fact that most rappers are turks).

What do you think of hard rock or metall and what do you think if a black man is into hard rock or metall, what if a black man is a odinist? In many Marvel Movies black people are portraying Norse Gods? Of course some people on these forum and elswhere will not like it but in the mainstream narrative there is nothing wrong with it, it is diversity and positive, but if a white woman were to portray cleopatra there would be outrage, eventhough cleopatra was greek, but somehow the afrocentrist narrative that all egyptians were black appeared now.

So I ask from a mainstream media and movies perspective. If you think that is a fact and should not even be disputed ok, but i guess it is often disputed in the media, even famous hollywood actors have to "apologise" sometimes, or submit to such narratives, like saying "i wont play this role a black man/woman should play this role".

Dr. Umar Johnson thinks Eminem and DJ Khaled should pay a "black tax" because they do hip hop

My favorite is that you have K-Pop, which is Korean Pop. What is Chinese Rap then? C-Rap.

Listen here: I do like Rap alot but some texts are really x-rated​

I mean should they be available for kids and young teenagers, should they be in the charts? I mean they are. But why so x-rated? Usually German Gangster Rap is extremely x-rated, more then american gangster rap, but american gangster rappers often say n*gga and are often black but they are not as x-rated, or atleast i didnt notice it, german gangster rappers are really very x-rated.

There is hip hop, which makes sociopolitical, socioeconomic, topics a issue, and which is not x-rated, or hip hop which is like pop just, entertainment and not x-rated, mostly they are native germans, or ethnic germans who do such type of hip hop, but it is not gangster rap, gangster rap is often x-rated or mostly.

I mean it is x-rated and "primitive" kinda i agree, it is not intelligent or challenging or anything, but it is "cool", i dont know if "cool" has any value, or if "cool" is only important for teenagers or something.

This sentence from a german rap song is awesome, it says "i show you what happens when you and me have beef, your daughter becomes a leasing car for my homies".... i mean it is x-rated, and a primitive sentence "muh dick" but it is "cool" many teenagers, but often also young males think it is cool. Maybe Im too old for that? (Nearly 40 years).

Listen here: I do like Rap alot but some texts are really x-rated​

I mean should they be available for kids and young teenagers, should they be in the charts? I mean they are. But why so x-rated? Usually German Gangster Rap is extremely x-rated, more then american gangster rap, but american gangster rappers often say n*gga and are often black but they are not as x-rated, or atleast i didnt notice it, german gangster rappers are really very x-rated.

There is hip hop, which makes sociopolitical, socioeconomic, topics a issue, and which is not x-rated, or hip hop which is like pop just, entertainment and not x-rated, mostly they are native germans, or ethnic germans who do such type of hip hop, but it is not gangster rap, gangster rap is often x-rated or mostly.

I mean it is x-rated and "primitive" kinda i agree, it is not intelligent or challenging or anything, but it is "cool", i dont know if "cool" has any value, or if "cool" is only important for teenagers or something.

This sentence from a german rap song is awesome, it says "i show you what happens when you and me have beef, your daughter becomes a leasing car for my homies".... i mean it is x-rated, and a primitive sentence "muh dick" but it is "cool" many teenagers, but often also young males think it is cool. Maybe Im too old for that? (Nearly 40 years).

Rap is performed by imbeciles for idiots and morons.

Last edited:

Monkeys in the zoo told me that is below their dignity.

Forum List

Back