Actor Bryan Cranston accuses Trump of being a racist

Sniveling about all the yesterdays is for losers....You live here and now.
Yes I live here and now. So why are we trying to make America great AGAIN? that’s referring to the past is it not? Wouldn’t that make it a Loser slogan by your standards?

Ever considered that the slogan has not a thing to do with ethnicity?
Yes of course, I can see how many didn’t even think about ethnicity when using that slogan, many I’m sure were and are completely oblivious to it. That’s the point… but we are talking about a different perspective here. You just made a point about the past and acknowledged the fact that things were not as good for Blacks in the past. So can you also acknowledge how a slogan from a president about wanting to make things like they were in the past could be seen as tone deaf at best or even racist by those whose past involved oppression by their country and society?

Yes of course, I can see how many didn’t even think about ethnicity when using that slogan, many I’m sure were and are completely oblivious to it. That’s the point… but we are talking about a different perspective here. You just made a point about the past and acknowledged the fact that things were not as good for Blacks in the past. So can you also acknowledge how a slogan from a president about wanting to make things like they were in the past could be seen as tone deaf at best or even racist by those whose past involved oppression by their country and society?
How does the slogan imply that EVERYTHING should be dialed back to that point in time?

Oh, that's right, it doesn't....That delusion only lives in the minds of the race baiters.

How does the slogan imply that EVERYTHING should be dialed back to that point in time?

Oh, that's right, it doesn't....That delusion only lives in the minds of the race baiters.
Seriously man, listen to yourself. You can’t even acknowledge how others may see it differently. You need to play these little guessing games. So can you point to the times in the past that maga was talking about which was a better situation for blacks and other minority groups. If it wasn’t talking about Everything then what was it specifically talking about?

I really don't care if you find it acceptable or not.
It is simply a fact.
It’s not about me finding it acceptable or not. I was asking if it was intended to be an answer to my question. In your mind did you think you addressed what I asked? Or did you intentionally dodge it?

It’s not about me finding it acceptable or not. I was asking if it was intended to be an answer to my question. In your mind did you think you addressed what I asked? Or did you intentionally dodge it?
I am not here to satisfy your questions, or anyone else's.
I made my point.
Live with it or piss off.

I am not here to satisfy your questions, or anyone else's.
I made my point.
Live with it or piss off.
I don't look to you for satisfaction. I would expect that an intelligent person could have a straight forward discussion though. At least be able to answer simple questions. That does seem to be you though.

I don't look to you for satisfaction. I would expect that an intelligent person could have a straight forward discussion though. At least be able to answer simple questions. That does seem to be you though.
All you do is ask questions. Just like every regressive moron here.
I made a statement and wasn't seeking your approval.
Deal with it, cupcake.
You are one poster I have zero desire to discuss anything with.

Yes I live here and now. So why are we trying to make America great AGAIN? that’s referring to the past is it not? Wouldn’t that make it a Loser slogan by your standards?
Because the United States in the past offered much more opportunities to black men and White men. I think about that phrase make America great again. are you talking about the times of slavery? . Why don’t you go back to 1965 when we had much better jobs in those era and 35% of all jobs in the country whose were unionized.

But the other point is you can go back to any time in American history .. we are arguably the most liberal country in the world during any of those times.

We should not feel bad for LGBT people and Black people in this country. But that is exactly what to many white Democrats in this country feel which is why they have Black Lives Matter signs on their car as bumper stickers. And meanwhile the leader of black entertainment television is laughing his ass off at these types of white people and rightfully so it’s a joke.

We should feel bad for homeless people in this country and they come from all racial background. Can’t think of any better way to write that

All you do is ask questions. Just like every regressive moron here.
I made a statement and wasn't seeking your approval.
Deal with it, cupcake.
You are one poster I have zero desire to discuss anything with.
Would you prefer I don’t ask questions and instead just reply to your posts with random declaratory statements and insults? Attempt to change the subject away from what you’re trying to discuss?

Would you prefer I don’t ask questions and instead just reply to your posts with random declaratory statements and insults? Attempt to change the subject away from what you’re trying to discuss?
More questions I won't answer from my new stalker.
Piss off.

Forum List

Back