Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya

yota5

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Mashpee, MA
Oh my. Farrakhan, was endorsed by the Rev. Wright. Now he's asking Obama, "'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are???" Will wonders never cease.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke with FinalCall.com about the war in Libya and offered words to President Obama as he shed light on what he feels is the reason for American intervention.

"Our dear brother [Obama] has to be very careful in his decision...whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make, they must make the person that they hate, the boogey man."

"Don't tell me and wise Black people or White people that you're interested in Black suffering. Where were you in Rwanda? Where are you in the Congo? Why did you go to Darfur? Because oil is there! No, you don't want to save the Libyan people, that's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda."

Minister Louis Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya « Hip-Hop Wired: Keeping You Informed With The Latest on Hip-Hop Culture, Rappers, Hip Hop News, Rap and Entertainment News, Black Politics, Video Vixens, Music Reviews and Urban Lifestyle&#823

He is like a boil on your butt that needs to be mashed. He serves no useful purpose in this debate. He had Shelia Jackson Lee came from the same hole in the ground.

Funny stuff. I wonder how Reverend Racist feels about this Bombing Campaign. Stay tuned. This should be fun. :)

"What is their dissatisfaction about?" Asks Farrakhan, "...do they have jobs? Yes. Do they have food? Yes. Has Gaddafi used the oil money to build Libya? Yes...Did he impose farming in the desert so that they could feed their own people? Yes."

He sounds like such a nice man :doubt:

I never thought i would agree with Farrakhan on anything. But guess what? Hell just froze over. This is a Libyan Civil War. We have no business being involved with their internal conflicts. The irony and hypocrisy on this one is monumental. I would even say that the Iraq Wars supporters have a much stronger argument than the supporters of this War do. Saddam Hussein was slaughtering his own people and invading other nations. So i can kind of see an argument there. But Gaddafi has never invaded other nations and there is absolutely no evidence of "Genocide" either. Yet many are joyously cheerleading for these bombings. Our Government really blew this one. These bombings are simply wrong.

Last edited:
I never thought i would agree with Farrakhan on anything. But guess what? Hell just froze over. This is a Libyan Civil War. We have no business being involved with their internal conflicts. The irony and hypocrisy on this one is monumental. I would say that the Iraq Wars supporters have a much stronger argument than the supporters of this War do. Saddam Hussein was slaughtering his own people and invading other nations. So i can kind of see an argument there. But Gaddafi has never invaded other nations and there is absolutely no evidence of "Genocide" either. Yet many are joyously cheerleading for these bombings. Our Government really blew this one. These bombings are simply wrong.

This may be the beginning of a political realignment.... either that or its a blip in hell.

yeah, I dont understand what he said wrong unless it's just the mouth that its coming from you disagree with

I never thought i would agree with Farrakhan on anything. But guess what? Hell just froze over. This is a Libyan Civil War. We have no business being involved with their internal conflicts. The irony and hypocrisy on this one is monumental. I would say that the Iraq Wars supporters have a much stronger argument than the supporters of this War do. Saddam Hussein was slaughtering his own people and invading other nations. So i can kind of see an argument there. But Gaddafi has never invaded other nations and there is absolutely no evidence of "Genocide" either. Yet many are joyously cheerleading for these bombings. Our Government really blew this one. These bombings are simply wrong.

This may be the beginning of a political realignment.... either that or its a blip in hell.

A Blip in Hell? Is it snowing? ;)

Farahkan is a liar and a fraud! He paints the rosest picture of every Arab dictator and then claims the CIA who are controlled by the JJJJOOOOSSS do this and that! Make no mistake, he is a violent antiwhite, antisemitic, antiwestern and antiAmerican bigot!

Of course the hypocrite liar has to say the JJJOOOOSSS bombed the innocent people of Gaza (what about the bombing by the Gazanians against the innocent people of Israel?)!

He mentions Congo, Darfur and Rwanda, but this asshole would be the first to scream foul if we sent a single troop!

Best LYING Quote, "It's not Muslims, It's not Black people, It's white militia, who are well armed!" Nice slander ******! Of course the tea party primarily made of middle class Americans is slander by this mental midget! He even prefaced it by the protests in WS and OH, earth to douche bag, that isn't tea partiers or even rightwingers, those are left winger. Get a clue nutjob!

The sooner Farahkan dies the better the world will be!!!

Last edited:
Farahkan is a liar and a fraud! He paints the rosest picture of every Arab dictator and then claims the CIA who are controlled by the JJJJOOOOSSS do this and that! Make no mistake, he is a violent antiwhite, antisemitic, antiwestern and antiAmerican bigot!

Yea but he's one of Obamy's bestest buddies. Now i'm just waiting to see what Reverend Racist has to say about this Bombing Campaign. Stay tuned. It gets better. :lol:

Yea but he's one of Obamy's bestest buddies. Now i'm just waiting to see what Reverend Racist has to say about this Bombing Campaign. Stay tuned. It gets better. :lol:

I thought that Obama threw The wrong Reverend Wright under the bus shortly after his Immacculation?

Qaddafi, uses journalists as human shields. Who would've thought? :lol:

EXCLUSIVE: An attack on the compound of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi on Sunday had to be curtailed because of journalists nearby, Fox News has learned.

British sources confirmed that seven Storm Shadow missiles were ready to be fired from a British aircraft, but the strikes had to be curtailed due to crews from CNN, Reuters and other organizations nearby. Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Libyans Use Journalists as Human Shields - FoxNews.com

Qaddafi, uses journalists as human shields. Who would've thought? :lol:

EXCLUSIVE: An attack on the compound of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi on Sunday had to be curtailed because of journalists nearby, Fox News has learned.

British sources confirmed that seven Storm Shadow missiles were ready to be fired from a British aircraft, but the strikes had to be curtailed due to crews from CNN, Reuters and other organizations nearby. Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Libyans Use Journalists as Human Shields - FoxNews.com

yeah...I saw an alert on this a couple hours ago...

boogey man alert Farahkan has never commited violence and if he has, it must be a secret...Conspiracy much?

Of course the hypocrite liar has to say the JJJOOOOSSS bombed the innocent people of Gaza (what about the bombing by the Gazanians against the innocent people of Israel?)!

The Jews did bomb Gaza, I think you see it an "racist" that he didnt say "every body is bombing everyone over there and I dont like none of it" Here comes the PC police!

He mentions Congo, Darfur and Rwanda, but this asshole would be the first to scream foul if we sent a single troop!

Strawman, he just asked why no one was sent to help them.

Best LYING Quote, "It's not Muslims, It's not Black people, It's white militia, who are well armed!" Nice slander ******! Of course the tea party primarily made of middle class Americans is slander by this mental midget! He even prefaced it by the protests in WS and OH, earth to douche bag, that isn't tea partiers or even rightwingers, those are left winger. Get a clue nutjob!

The sooner Farahkan dies the better the world will be!!!

And Farahkan is the racist. You're the fucking racist, he didnt say one thing that was untrue. No matter how many times you yell "LIE!"

Farrakhan is a hateful bigot and i don't see how anyone can deny that. That being said,he is good buddies with Obama. So his opinion probably does matter to Obama. Now I can't wait to see what Reverend Racist has to say about this War. It should be interesting & entertaining. I'm staying tuned. Are you?

Forum List

Back