Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
In an interview with YourBlackWorld.net, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan interpreted the movie Django Unchained as "preparation for a race war."

Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' | Louis Farrakhan | Fox Nation

“To me, the movie had a purpose,” he said. “If a black man came out of that movie thinking like Django and white people came out of that movie seeing the slaughter of white people and they are armed to the teeth, it’s preparation for a race war.”

Now what the F?

Sounds perfectly logical to me.......... :cool:

So what you are telling me is that I best not turn my back on any blacks or Muslims. Very good idea concerning Muslims but blacks, I know they have more sense then to listen to race baiters like yourself.

In an interview with YourBlackWorld.net, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan interpreted the movie Django Unchained as "preparation for a race war."

Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' | Louis Farrakhan | Fox Nation

“To me, the movie had a purpose,” he said. “If a black man came out of that movie thinking like Django and white people came out of that movie seeing the slaughter of white people and they are armed to the teeth, it’s preparation for a race war.”

Now what the F?
could only stand to watch half of what the islamic radical had to say .....but he seems to agree with the left about banning guns !!...big surprise !!:doubt:

Last edited:
fyi The so called Nation of Islam is just a black KKK organization that has zero to do with true Islam or muslims.
bullshit !!Sharpton,Jackson,NAACP,and other so called civil rights organizations do not condemn him!! as a matter of fact they have teemed with him in the past on so called civil rights issues !!

Farrakhan is an idiot. I don't understand why anyone gives this guy a venue or means to speak to the masses. Seriously, the media has cut the klan off from speaking to the masses and yet they give this guy a means.

fyi The so called Nation of Islam is just a black KKK organization that has zero to do with true Islam or muslims.
bullshit !!Sharpton,Jackson,NAACP,and other so called civil rights organizations do not condemn him!! as a matter of fact they have teemed with him in the past on so called civil rights issues !!
Yes, the black community does accept the Nation of Islam.

But they are a cult group and not welcome at the muslim mosque. :cool:

Is there anything about Farrakhan that isn't a preparation for a race war?
It's the bow-tie that people find most offensive.......... :cool:

Not only the bow tie :mad:

LouisFarrakhanGivesSpeechElectionBarackBFlJNoIcJKLl_zps05ca0986.jpg

Now what the F?
could only stand to watch half of what the islamic radical had to say .....but he seems to agree with the left about banning guns !!...big surprise !!:doubt:
So far that surprised me. I'm still listening to it. Here's the video in it's entirety:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OUiJMidielo#]Minister Louis Farrakhan Discusses "Django Unchained" - YouTube[/ame]!

Yes, the black community does accept the Nation of Islam.

But they are a cult group and not welcome at the muslim mosque. :cool:

Yes, PORTIONS of the "Black Community" do accept the NOI, but they are DEFINITELY IN THE MINORITY.

Farrakhan is an idiot. I don't understand why anyone gives this guy a venue or means to speak to the masses. Seriously, the media has cut the klan off from speaking to the masses and yet they give this guy a means.

But what about the following he has? What about the Nation of Islam?

Now what the F?

The scene with the night riders arguing about the holes in their hoods reminded me of some of the posters here. Fucking hysterical!!

It was a brilliant film!!

Now what the F?

The scene with the night riders arguing about the holes in their hoods reminded me of some of the posters here. Fucking hysterical!!

It was a brilliant film!!

Yeah those democrats with their hoods and all sure were funny.

Forum List

Back