Fanning the hate~MSNBC Contributor Says Trump Wants to Keep U.S. a 'Majority White Country

Jews want to keep Israel majority Jewish. Chinese want to keep China majority Chinese. Japanese want to keep Japan majority Japanese. Dominicans want to keep Dominican Republic majority Dominican.

But only whites are evil.

America should stay populated by those who founded it ...

Bannock.jpg

America didn't exist until we made it, dimwit.

What is white privilege? It’s the level of societal advantage that comes with being seen as the norm in America, automatically conferred irrespective of wealth, gender or other factors. It makes life smoother, but it’s something you would barely notice unless it were suddenly taken away — or unless it had never applied to you in the first place.
JIBBERISH! :rolleyes:

And Democrats seek to make America a majority NON-white country, as they think they OWN the non-white races here.

So, the question is, what policy/massage has the republic party used to influence people of color to vote for them?

Has white privilege and tacit racism not worked?
What’s white privilege?

This... Black teens were raising money for their football team when a white woman held them at gunpoint, police say - CNN
Well, based on the reality of what has happened in our society with black on white violence, I can’t blame her.

And Democrats seek to make America a majority NON-white country, as they think they OWN the non-white races here.

So, the question is, what policy/massage has the republic party used to influence people of color to vote for them?

What’s white privilege?

What is white privilege? It’s the level of societal advantage that comes with being seen as the norm in America, automatically conferred irrespective of wealth, gender or other factors. It makes life smoother, but it’s something you would barely notice unless it were suddenly taken away — or unless it had never applied to you in the first place.
Looks like the definition of why blacks use their race as an excuse to cry when they don’t get what they want out of life. Waaaaaaaaaaa! It be because I’s blacks! :206:

Jews want to keep Israel majority Jewish. Chinese want to keep China majority Chinese. Japanese want to keep Japan majority Japanese. Dominicans want to keep Dominican Republic majority Dominican.

So the United States will no longer be a wonderful country for asylum and immigrants? Or is that only for browns and blacks? Well thank god at least upstate New York population doesn't go up, you can have all those people LOL. And get off my lawn!

So the United States will no longer be a wonderful country for asylum and immigrants? Or is that only for browns and blacks? Well thank god at least upstate New York population doesn't go up, you can have all those people LOL. And get off my lawn!
What's wrong with upstate New York ?

As you can tell I am a bit konflicted on this. It wouldn't bother me if we cut immigration to the core and instead helped the people in the shitholes for a change. You can start by legalizing pot and decriminalizing drugs and treat the poor bastards. That would end The NeverEnding GOP War on Drugs gangland shitholes Central America has become and Mexico for that matter and Colombia and Bolivia and God knows where else
What's wrong with upstate New York ?
Dumbass morons these days don't like four seasons and some snow... And outside the cities is about 70% Trump so they're stupid.

If you have the innate intelligence to understand that going to school getting a job working hard and not blowing your money on crap your odds of having a decent life in America are pretty good. If you have the opposite of the above you end up voting for DEMs who will let you suck off the 'maker's teat as long as you keep voting DEM.
Pretty binary.

Damn dude, two massive run sentences with the standard conservative fox news bullshit.

Very uninteresting.
YOU read them asshole!

Forum List

Back