Fani Willis says that defendant is “wrong on the law, wrong on the facts.”

Hardly, linking Biden's open border policies to deaths caused by illegals, fentanyl, and other drugs due to the negligence of administration officials will be easy. Keep trailblazing the demise of your party.
No one died of drug overdoses under your fucking god? Keep repeating the lies YOUR "betters" tell you. Be a good sheep! Baaaa!

Hardly, linking Biden's open border policies to deaths caused by illegals, fentanyl, and other drugs due to the negligence of administration officials will be easy. Keep trailblazing the demise of your party.
You guys think Black Market drug overdoses started on Jan 20th 2021? Hell, you want to blame Biden for deaths that occurred under Trump.

No one died of drug overdoses under your fucking god? Keep repeating the lies YOUR "betters" tell you. Be a good sheep! Baaaa!
Sure people died of drug overdoses under Trump, the difference is that Trump took all reasonable steps to prevent drugs and illegals from entering the country. Meanwhile Biden has removed every roadblock and made the trafficking of drugs easier, all possible by liberal lackeys ignoring their oaths of office.

Unlike low brow losers like you, nobody hands me talking points. Apparently everyone is your betters.

Sure people died of drug overdoses under Trump, the difference is that Trump took all reasonable steps to prevent drugs and illegals from entering the country. Meanwhile Biden has removed every roadblock and made the trafficking of drugs easier, all possible by liberal lackeys ignoring their oaths of office.

Unlike low brow losers like you, nobody hands me talking points. Apparently everyone is your betters.
What "reasonable" steps did trump take that Biden dismantled? Be specific. Ask for help if you need it.
"low brow"? Fuck you. And you repeat talking points every time you post anything negative without quoting who said them. Be original. Use your own words. What did Biden dismantle?

EVERY knowledgeable Republican says that Trump is wrong on the law and wrong on the facts.

Trying to make believe that Democrats are corrupt when the Republicans were involved in an attempted coup......

Stop calling Jews Nazis. It only makes you an ass.

If Democrats broke the law, they will be indicted. So far, none. No matter how hard Jim Jordan tries.

Too much LSD fan..........................U

Do it. If they have the evidence needed, I will back them. At this point in time all you have is fantasies.
Carry on.
The number one killer of Americans 18-49 right now is fentanyl. And we all know how its getting into the country don't we Looneybin?
Fantasy my pelosi.

Wow these Dimtards have no ability to reason, only spout Reichbabble.

Less than 48 hours before the noon Friday deadline he and his 18 co-defendants face, former Trump Dept. of Justice official Jeff Clark received a brutal response to his emergency motion requesting a stay of the charges against him and his case be moved to federal court.

Clark and his co-defendants including Donald Trump were indicted on racketeering charges over their alleged actions surrounding attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office, in a scathing rebuke Wednesday, urged the judge to deny the motion, saying Clark, a former Assistant Attorney General, is “wrong on the law, wrong on the facts.”

Comment:
Using phony indictments as a political weapon is a totalitarian police state tactic.
Why aren't there any wise Leaders in the Crazy Democrat Cult who will condemn this practice?
Why isn't there anyone in the Democrat Party who has some integrity?
If this is going to be the new normal in American politics then our country is doomed.
She flunked her law exam a couple times.

What "reasonable" steps did trump take that Biden dismantled? Be specific. Ask for help if you need it.
"low brow"? Fuck you. And you repeat talking points every time you post anything negative without quoting who said them. Be original. Use your own words. What did Biden dismantle?
Trump was building a wall, Biden is tearing it down.

US officials have inexplicably welded open 114 massive gates along the Arizona border to allow water to flow freely during the annual monsoon season and for the migration of an endangered species of antelope, officials said.

Whoa there little triggered snowflake, you are the one claiming I'm using talking points, which is simply untrue. That would be your claim to prove, you halfwit. Go on. I'll wait.

Biden's open borders encompass numerous policy and personnel shifts, of course anyone educated on the matter wouldn't need constant reminding, that speaks of vast ignorance on your part. Typical of low brow liberals these days, always needing everything explained because they are too dim to educate themselves. You are a fine example of such. I may need to charge a tutoring fee if you really can't be bothered to keep up. It would be easier if you explained what little you know to see if it's even worth the effort.

Less than 48 hours before the noon Friday deadline he and his 18 co-defendants face, former Trump Dept. of Justice official Jeff Clark received a brutal response to his emergency motion requesting a stay of the charges against him and his case be moved to federal court.

Clark and his co-defendants including Donald Trump were indicted on racketeering charges over their alleged actions surrounding attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office, in a scathing rebuke Wednesday, urged the judge to deny the motion, saying Clark, a former Assistant Attorney General, is “wrong on the law, wrong on the facts.”

Comment:
Using phony indictments as a political weapon is a totalitarian police state tactic.
Why aren't there any wise Leaders in the Crazy Democrat Cult who will condemn this practice?
If this is going to be the new normal in American politics then our country is doomed.
Nothing phony about.

Real charges real facts.

Let that hurt your bagina.

Whoa there little triggered snowflake, you are the one claiming I'm using talking points, which is simply untrue. That would be your claim to prove, you halfwit. Go on. I'll wait.

Biden's open borders encompass numerous policy and personnel shifts, of course anyone educated on the matter wouldn't need constant reminding, that speaks of vast ignorance on your part. Typical of low brow liberals these days, always needing everything explained because they are too dim to educate themselves. You are a fine example of such. I may need to charge a tutoring fee if you really can't be bothered to keep up. It would be easier if you explained what little you know to see if it's even worth the effort.
Hahahahahahaha
Still nothing from you on your God's reasonable measures that stopped illegal drugs from crossing our borders. Go ahead, mr brainiac educate the class. I know you can't, but please sir, entertain us with your limited knowledge. Use help.

Comment:
They aren't "phoney indictments".

You people don't seem to realize how serious this is.

Comment:
Then maybe your Orange Baboon-God should not have broken the law time and again in order to enable them to do that, eh?

Trump was building a wall, Biden is tearing it down.

US officials have inexplicably welded open 114 massive gates along the Arizona border to allow water to flow freely during the annual monsoon season and for the migration of an endangered species of antelope, officials said.

Oh no! Another training using questionable sources! Will we ever get over the shock?
The gates were welded open because It's monsoon season in As. Those are flood gates, dumbass!
Educate yourself. Save me the laughs!

Hahahahahahaha
Still nothing from you on your God's reasonable measures that stopped illegal drugs from crossing our borders. Go ahead, mr brainiac educate the class. I know you can't, but please sir, entertain us with your limited knowledge. Use help.
Trump prioritized deportations, enacted the Remain in Mexico, and began construction of a wall while upgrading existing physical barriers already present. Of course those concepts might be too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. All of which freed up Border Patrol to help limit the damage created by 30 years of neglect by both parties. Trump actually proved aggressive enforcement worked.

Oh no! Another training using questionable sources! Will we ever get over the shock?
The gates were welded open because It's monsoon season in As. Those are flood gates, dumbass!
When was the last time they were welded open?

And, the President of the BP union said they should never come open. Apparently the decision to weld them open 'came from higher up.'

Then maybe your Orange Baboon-God should not have broken the law time and again in order to enable them to do that, eh?
the big problem is that there were not laws broken
the majority of voters see these fictitious indictment as 100% political motivated
this is backfiring on the Crazy Democrat Cult

the big problem is that there were not laws broken
the majority of voters see these fictitious indictment as 100% political motivated
this is backfiring on the Crazy Democrat Cult
No... the majority on your side of the aisle see these as 100% politically motivated... most others see these as justice and accountability.

Forum List

Back