Famous Presidential Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No quote needed. I mean c'mon--most Trump president ever, and definitely the funniest.

trumpfastfood.jpg
That´s not the event he promised to serve burgers at. And, by the way, only 300 burgers, how many were supposed to be left for the others?

-"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

George W. Bush

Now THAT is an amazing story. Died on the same day--July 4th.

Gives me goosebumps...got them now

Two old slave rapists died a long time ago and this gives you goosebumps?

Understand something, Puritan Joe. I can accept that people can have moral failings but still be capable of feats of prescience and great intelligent accomplishments. I do not fire up the guillotine for them because they don't pass my Moral Purity test, see.

I know you don't begin to understand. That's because you're living in a Moral Panic, Joe. How's that little white cap fit?

November 17th, 1973 : I am not a Crook!
View attachment 240427

January 15th, 1998: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky!"
View attachment 240428

January 14th, 2017 "I have never worked for Russia"

View attachment 240426
2015: " We´re speeding up training of ISIL forces"
th

Is the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda still paying you? Have they not figured out no one takes you seriously here?
Outright honest, the man.

2014: "Assad Protected Christians In Syria"
th

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton regarding Barack 'Born in Kenya' Obama

again, do you have this statement on tape?

We are talking about RECORDED denials of wrongdoing by presidents who were later proven to be liars.

Did anyone tape record John Adams?

LBJ is on tape dropping the n-word and he's STILL one of your favorite racist democrats!

Understand something, Puritan Joe. I can accept that people can have moral failings but still be capable of feats of prescience and great intelligent accomplishments. I do not fire up the guillotine for them because they don't pass my Moral Purity test, see.

We aren't talking about "moral failings'. We are talking about people who started a "Free" country built on slavery and genocide of native peoples that probably would NOT have happened had the British won. I just don't get all worked up that they prevented us from being Canadians.

America is great not because of the Founding Slave Rapists who gave us a half-ass constitution. It's Great because of men like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, LBJ, JFK, MLK who made us live up to their unfulfilled promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back