Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

"Its because im black" is victim mentality. Lucky obama didnt let that hold him back.

Why do so many singleyoung black women have kids? Why so many brothers in jail? Because they are black. Victim mentality. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

Notice white criminals dont blame it on being white? Usually they come from broken homes. So whos fault is it? Their black parents not whitees
So are you saying that if you get sunburned claiming the sun did it is a "victims mentality"? You are not making sense. I have a harder path to go because of being Black. I accept that and keep going through all obstacles. If I had a victims mentality I would stop and be a bum in the street. If I had of let that hold me back I could see your point. The problem is i didnt.

Women all over the world have kids while single. Its not because they are Black. We already have been told that there are a lot of Blacks in prison due to the racist justice system from the cops to the judges. This has been admitted.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

That's right! Should have worn sun block. Life isn't fair even for poor and middle class white people too. Maybe if you spoke or presented yourself better you'd not be discriminated against so much.

When I'm at a computer I'll show you the most crime in america is in black communities. Detroit flint and saginaw michigan all on the top 10
Shoulda coulda woulda. The point is the sun burnt you. Pointing that out does not make you a victim. I cant get any better than being Black unless I transcend into being a god. Discrimination is not the fault of the person being discriminated against. Who said life was fair? I said I have more obstacles simply because of racist whites. The most crime is from whites. Thats why there are more whites incarcerated than Blacks. Thats not even counting the whites that have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

You are killing yourselves more than us! You should be more concerned about this than me.

For the same 2003-2011 period, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders.

According to 2010 U.S. Census information, Chicago has a population of 2,695,598 people. The city is 33 percent black, 32 percent white (not Hispanic), and 30 percent Hispanic or Latino in origin.

For the 2003-2011 period, whites were nearly 6 percent of the victims and accused of carrying out 4 percent of the murders.

For the 2003-2011 period, Hispanics or Latinos were 19 percent of the victims and 20 percent of the offenders.

Read more at Chicago murders top Afghanistan death toll
I am more concerned about it than you. You should be more concerned about your drug abuse problem and the host of other culturally related problems white people have than I am.
I think we should all be concerned at how the government and media wish to divide our communities. All of these problems are everyone's, collectively.

White folks in Ann Arbor go into Detriot to get their Weed. The same is true about folks in Saginaw Township going to the East side. It repeats itself with the kids in E. Lansing driving over to MLK BLvd. down in Lansing. But the reverse happens when the other community wants coke, X, or other designer drugs. To say we can isolate our communities, either by our respective problems or social enclaves, is nonsense. This is America, not Europe, Africa or some Asian country. Tribalism has never flown here, and it will only spell disaster and victory for the elites in the end. With the talk I see in this thread, that I read on this forum, and on the pages of the news, they have gotten the dividing part down with the election of this past administration.

Now all they need to do is keep installing fear and put some far right guy in, build some camps, create a crisis, and do the conquering.

It's the oldest game plan in the book, and you folks are making it easy for them.

So are you saying that if you get sunburned claiming the sun did it is a "victims mentality"? You are not making sense. I have a harder path to go because of being Black. I accept that and keep going through all obstacles. If I had a victims mentality I would stop and be a bum in the street. If I had of let that hold me back I could see your point. The problem is i didnt.

Women all over the world have kids while single. Its not because they are Black. We already have been told that there are a lot of Blacks in prison due to the racist justice system from the cops to the judges. This has been admitted.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

That's right! Should have worn sun block. Life isn't fair even for poor and middle class white people too. Maybe if you spoke or presented yourself better you'd not be discriminated against so much.

When I'm at a computer I'll show you the most crime in america is in black communities. Detroit flint and saginaw michigan all on the top 10
Shoulda coulda woulda. The point is the sun burnt you. Pointing that out does not make you a victim. I cant get any better than being Black unless I transcend into being a god. Discrimination is not the fault of the person being discriminated against. Who said life was fair? I said I have more obstacles simply because of racist whites. The most crime is from whites. Thats why there are more whites incarcerated than Blacks. Thats not even counting the whites that have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

You are killing yourselves more than us! You should be more concerned about this than me.

For the same 2003-2011 period, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders.

According to 2010 U.S. Census information, Chicago has a population of 2,695,598 people. The city is 33 percent black, 32 percent white (not Hispanic), and 30 percent Hispanic or Latino in origin.

For the 2003-2011 period, whites were nearly 6 percent of the victims and accused of carrying out 4 percent of the murders.

For the 2003-2011 period, Hispanics or Latinos were 19 percent of the victims and 20 percent of the offenders.

I am more concerned about it than you. You should be more concerned about your drug abuse problem and the host of other culturally related problems white people have than I am.
I think we should all be concerned at how the government and media wish to divide our communities. All of these problems are everyone's, collectively.

White folks in Ann Arbor go into Detriot to get their Weed. The same is true about folks in Saginaw Township going to the East side. It repeats itself with the kids in E. Lansing driving over to MLK BLvd. down in Lansing. But the reverse happens when the other community wants coke, X, or other designer drugs. To say we can isolate our communities, either by our respective problems or social enclaves, is nonsense. This is America, not Europe, Africa or some Asian country. Tribalism has never flown here, and it will only spell disaster and victory for the elites in the end. With the talk I see in this thread, that I read on this forum, and on the pages of the news, they have gotten the dividing part down with the election of this past administration.

Now all they need to do is keep installing fear and put some far right guy in, build some camps, create a crisis, and do the conquering.

It's the oldest game plan in the book, and you folks are making it easy for them.
I always say they use god gays guns and racism to divide us and to the rich we're all ni&&#rs.

I'm at lifetime fitness right now. There are 3 of them around my house. Why not one in Detroit? Because black society is way more fucked up. No security guards needed in white neighborhoods.
Why all the pointless questions? White society is way more fucked up. Why is there not a Lifetime fitness in the predominantly white meth addicted city about 20 minutes from my home? They have security guards and bars all over the place due to white meth addicts trying to break in all the time.
Link?
Link to what? There is no link to what I have seen with my own eyes. I'm just letting you know. I dont care if you believe it or not.
I'll provide the link.

The corruption in white society is LINKED to the crime in black culture. The big media companies push violence, drugs, rebellion, a lack of work ethic, anti-establishment, Misogyny, and many other very socially destructive messages to black youth on purpose. Most of the control of black culture is in the hands of the global political and corporate elites, which is ostensible dominated by white elites. They tend to ascribe to a eugenic and racial supremest ideology, much the same as Margaret Sanger and Adolf Hitler did. Far more abortions are preformed on black women than on white women.

One of the darkest secrets of the political elites is that abortion was legalized to reduced the ethnic population of America. That is one of the most hideous ulterior agendas of the political elites of the past half centuries. For many conservatives who consider abortion murder, this nasty little eugenics secret amounts to a hidden genocide of one race in favor of another because we can't seem to end the covert black ops war our government has carried out against all races that aren't white on this continent.

The whites push that stuff in the black communities. They don't have to keep taking what whitey pushing.

At a certain point, you are now talking about not just individual, but mass psychology. That works different than individuals. You believe masses have a choice, they don't. If they did, all of us would be in agreement on all of the issues we discuss on these boards.

Whites are no smarter. The white elites determine what to push into the white communities as well. What ever is pushed onto the white community, the white community laps right up.

When folks tune on the TV or the TOP 40 radio station, if they are kids, their critical thinking shuts off. That is how it works, that is always how it has worked.

Do a little research into what happens to your brain waves when you turn on a TV, also do some research into Edward Bernays and mass psychology. Up to a certain point, the individual, if they wish to fit in, don't really have a choice. It is the cultural icons that determine the touchstones and flashpoints of a cultural identity.

In a perfect world I would agree wholeheartedly. It seems to me that a lot of whites have been reverting back due to the election of a Black POTUS. They want to pretend racism is over and any fool can see its clearly not. In such a scenario we are seeing the old behaviors resurface. It makes me wonder if working for the betterment of Americans is a fools errand. I will continue to elevate my own until I see that whites are ready to concentrate on fixing their problems instead pretending they have none and pointing to Blacks.

Last edited:

In a perfect world I would agree wholeheartedly. It seems to me that a lot of whites have been reverting back due to the election of a Black POTUS. They want to pretend racism is over and any fool can see its clearly not. In such a scenario we are seeing the old behaviors resurface. It makes me wonder if working for the betterment of Americans is a fools errand. I will continue to elevate my own until I see that whites are ready to concentrate on fixing their instead pretending they have none and pointing to Blacks.
I have been warning poor and middle class whites that the way they treat and feel about poor and middle class blacks is how they feel about us too. In otherwords to the rich it ain't about black or gay or Arab. All they care about is rich or not. They use wedge issues to divide us. To the rich we're all nig@3rs.

In a perfect world I would agree wholeheartedly. It seems to me that a lot of whites have been reverting back due to the election of a Black POTUS. They want to pretend racism is over and any fool can see its clearly not. In such a scenario we are seeing the old behaviors resurface. It makes me wonder if working for the betterment of Americans is a fools errand. I will continue to elevate my own until I see that whites are ready to concentrate on fixing their instead pretending they have none and pointing to Blacks.
I have been warning poor and middle class whites that the way they treat and feel about poor and middle class blacks is how they feel about us too. In otherwords to the rich it ain't about black or gay or Arab. All they care about is rich or not. They use wedge issues to divide us. To the rich we're all nig@3rs.
As they say in the book Animal Farm, some animals are more equal than others. As long as a caste system exists in the US i have to disagree with that statement. Historically poor and middle class whites have been given the social right to be better than poor and middle class Blacks. Thats how they get fooled into doing the wealthys bidding..... every single time.

As they say in the book Animal Farm, some animals are more equal than others. As long as a caste system exists in the US i have to disagree with that statement. Historically poor and middle class whites have been given the social right to be better than poor and middle class Blacks. Thats how they get fooled into doing the wealthys bidding..... every single time.

Knowing the system is the way it is, and there is no better alternative country, at least that use to be the case, don't you agree that we have to make the most of it despite the hurdles and obstacles? And I agree that it is easier for white people but it is also possible to become a Herman Cain, Condy Rice or Obama in America. Has any other country had a black president?

Now I also admit that these three examples all came from good homes. Actually Obama was from a broken marriage and Bill's dad died before he was born. So both of them had the disadvantage of not having fathers around. They still were raised right. Was it the white people raising them or that they were living in good white neighborhoods where there were opportunities and connections. I get all the disadvantages blacks go through. I know its not an easy answer but I want to solve this problem sooner rather than later. I don't care if white commit more crime, it is clear in Michigan blacks commit more violent crimes. I even hear black people starting to get fed up and a group in Detroit are going door to door looking for the killer of this young girl the other night. Its happening too often. Something has to happen. And I think solving this problem will benefit all of us. The guy says, "it has to stop when young women, let alone ANYONE is getting murdered daily in our communities". Don't you agree with him?

Could you imagine if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton started contacting companies and convinced these companies to build or renovate factories in the hoods and to hire black people? Just like our governors and senators try to woo business to their states from other states or even other countries, why aren't black community leaders successful in attracting companies to set up shop in the hoods. You guys need to put pressure on the companies that sell the shit you buy. Where is coolaid made? If they aint making that shit in the hood then stop buying it. And someone in the hood should start making a Made In America basketball. I'm sure whoever makes the one now makes them in China. Buy American bitches!

Forum List

Back