Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

midol.jpg

White supremacist scum are up early today.
J-F Christ. Did you read that link? It wasn't from some neo nazi site. It was an inform un-biased source looking at the problem soberly.

If we can't look at a problem and face the truth, how are we to solve it?

The truth is the truth. The piece states,

liberals.jpg

And your post just exemplifies the problem, doesn't it?

Thank you very much. How are we to ever come together, across the political spectrum, and free our minds? Are we to forever let the political elites manipulate us in order to stay in power and keep the people poor and disenfranchised?

Do you like the people poor, hungry and killing each other? Is that your goal?

Do you like that wealth disparity? Do you like that lack of opportunity? Do you like it that these people feel that their only entrepreneurial opportunity is to become pimps and dealers? Seriously?

I've lived in these neighborhoods and made friends with these folks. They have hopes and dreams, they aren't bad folks, really. There is just a sense of hopelessness, and part of the problem is Hollywood and the MSM feeding them a false sense of what happiness is.

And YOU, and folks like you are part of the problem. Some of them actually believe the political ideology fed to them by the left. The ideology that they, and their ancestors have forever been victimized, and they will never have any chance at a good life no matter what they do unless they cheat, rob, steal or turn to crime.

liberals.jpg

Not true.

The kkk, like squeezeberry, tell that lie as well as the lie about Obama wanting to give Blacks "things". In point of fact, he and others have always said Blacks and others should earn their own way.

Of course I want to see an end to income inequality. I want a world where everyone is on equal footing. Liberals are not the cause of inequality but white supremacists sure as hell don't do anything to make this a better world.

And yes, I looked at the link and its just as bad as a "neo-nazi" site.

liberals.jpg

Not true.

The kkk, like squeezeberry, tell that lie as well as the lie about Obama wanting to give Blacks "things". In point of fact, he and others have always said Blacks and others should earn their own way.

Of course I want to see an end to income inequality. I want a world where everyone is on equal footing. Liberals are not the cause of inequality but white supremacists sure as hell don't do anything to make this a better world.

And yes, I looked at the link and its just as bad as a "neo-nazi" site.

butthurt.jpg

Do you like that wealth disparity? Do you like that lack of opportunity? Do you like it that these people feel that their only entrepreneurial opportunity is to become pimps and dealers? Seriously?

If it means they'll keep voting Democrat that's exactly what people like Dudley want.

That rock should be occupied by you. You care not to have a conversation about real solutions. You just throw out the race card every chance you can get. Why is it you throw out the race card so often? You seem to spend an awful lot of time concentrating on it. Most racists I have ever known, spent most of their time accusing others, trying to cover up their own.
I wonder what someone would find if they examined your posts, how many times you accuse others of that which you claim to be free from?
When you actually feel like having a real conversation, you can crawl out from that heavy burden of that rock sitting on your head.
the author is a black man

Only a kkk-type racist, like you, would think that is germane to the argument.

Crawl back under your rock.

That rock should be occupied by you. You care not to have a conversation about real solutions. You just throw out the race card every chance you can get. Why is it you throw out the race card so often? You seem to spend an awful lot of time concentrating on it. Most racists I have ever known, spent most of their time accusing others, trying to cover up their own.
I wonder what someone would find if they examined your posts, how many times you accuse others of that which you claim to be free from?
When you actually feel like having a real conversation, you can crawl out from that heavy burden of that rock sitting on your head.
the author is a black man

Only a kkk-type racist, like you, would think that is germane to the argument.

Crawl back under your rock.

Since I didn't bring up race, I thought you were talking about kkk squeeze berry.

This thread is about race. DUH.

I have never "claimed to be free of racism". In point of FACT, I have often written that I believe we all are racist to some extent or another, that clinging to those who look like us, appear to be part of our tribe, is part of being human.

in your world there are 2 kinds of racism:

acceptable and unacceptable. You have demonstrated that on numerous occasions throughout the years.

RE: rodeo clown Obama mask

and lies:

Texas Tea Party hurls racial epithets at Obama

you are the worst kind of racist, the sanctimonious racist

ps

no one forces you to read any thread, much less in the race forum you dumbass

J-F Christ. Did you read that link? It wasn't from some neo nazi site. It was an inform un-biased source looking at the problem soberly.

If we can't look at a problem and face the truth, how are we to solve it?

The truth is the truth. The piece states,

liberals.jpg

And your post just exemplifies the problem, doesn't it?

Thank you very much. How are we to ever come together, across the political spectrum, and free our minds? Are we to forever let the political elites manipulate us in order to stay in power and keep the people poor and disenfranchised?

I've lived in these neighborhoods and made friends with these folks. They have hopes and dreams, they aren't bad folks, really. There is just a sense of hopelessness, and part of the problem is Hollywood and the MSM feeding them a false sense of what happiness is.

And YOU, and folks like you are part of the problem. Some of them actually believe the political ideology fed to them by the left. The ideology that they, and their ancestors have forever been victimized, and they will never have any chance at a good life no matter what they do unless they cheat, rob, steal or turn to crime.

Unbiased, now that is rich! You are relying on myth to explain your own shallow assumptions. For example, Jason Riley relies on the RW propaganda myth that black people see themselves as victims, however, there is absolutely no evidence that black people see themselves as victims any more than any other demographic. And because the author is a black man somehow turns propaganda into fact is ridiculous. I hope Jason is getting paid a ton for being your new poster boy.

Well come on let's be fair. Per capita there is a lot more violent crime in black communities. Ever watch the show Right This Minute? Cabbie pulls up to a black guy and his buddy runs up to rob the cabbie. The cabbie speeds away and they shoot the guy 6 times. A human criminal would not have shot when the guy sped off. A white criminal would have just looked for another potential victim. Why actually murder someone over a fucking car? Just go car jack someone else.

As a human I assume the gun is just there to intimidate or get him to comply. What is wrong with these "people"?

Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime Mario Murillo Ministries
" High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination"

the high crime areas of urban areas have black felons convicted by black juries and judges. Can't blame whitey

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

And fuck any black who says I'm racist or wrong. I live near flint saginaw and Detroit. 3 of the most violent places on this planet. Better to live in afganistan than Detroit.

Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime Mario Murillo Ministries
" High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination"

the high crime areas of urban areas have black felons convicted by black juries and judges. Can't blame whitey

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

I'm just sick of people making excuses. Yes poverty is a problem so don't have kids until you are out of poverty.

And these arent desperate people murdering. These are murderous animals with no regard for life. The two guys in Detroit didn't shoot that baby girl in the face because they were hungry or desperate. It was a gang retaliation killing. Why would we ever let them free? I say we put them to death and no 20 year appeals. There's no question they did it. And they were casually smiling in court. Prison must not be so bad. Their gang in prison probably hooken them up for the payback they gave the other rival gang.

Forum List

Back