Family kicked off plane as 2 yr old did not wear mask

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What an absolute and revolting thing this clown airlines did !! A 2 yr old cannot get the virus nor spread it .
Utterly pathetic and disgusting this happened

It’s pure intimidation and fascist tactics to scare people into compliance.

Rationality and common sense have been dispensed with. They are purposely coming up with more and more ridiculous rules in order to test people’s obedience. It has nothing to do with science or public safety, it’s all about training people to not question mandates and state dictates. It’s about turning free people into slaves.

I thought 2 year olds were exempt because it's so hard to keep them masked.
That was yesterday, changed from last week , but not 100% confirmed by fauchi . I heard it from who, I dont remember. They will be sure to have the rules ready for tomorrow unless it changes . But don't worry , they won't jeopardize bidens economy .

The article says it was the parents who were violating the mask policy. They were later allowed to reenter the plane and complete their trip.

Next week in Biden’s America:

6SyBi91V.jpeg

Such insane fascism
Fascism is Republicans forcing US to have Real ID to Live here, Work, Travel, Vote, etc. because they are afraid!!!

You are 55 times more likely to be killed by your TV set that is programing you full of lies from Fox News, than by a terrorist. You are 109 times more likely to be killed by Police "protecting US" than by a terrorist.

Now Republicans have Stolen our Freedoms & Force US to Show Our Papers!!! Republicans tried to force US citizens to show their birth certificate to use the restroom!!!

Fascist Republicans have Stolen Our Freedom!!!

Last edited:
No, Only children under the age of 2yrs. Her daughter was a month past 2yrs, but the real problem were the non-compliant parents removing their mask, who delayed the flight causing a crew change because the flight would have exceed their hours allowed per shift.

Who takes their two year old on trips?

I mean leave them with the local orphanage and let the parents enjoy their trip!

Oh, the parents were not wearing their mask, well then that is a different story...

I mean leave them with the local orphanage and let the parents enjoy their trip!

Oh, the parents were not wearing their mask, well then that is a different story...
Right? What's an orphanage for, anyway?

Planes cram us in like sardines in a tin can, so I understand why they're so insistent about masks. I wouldn't fly right now, that's for sure.

Such insane fascism
Fascism is Republicans forcing US to have Real ID to Live here, Work, Travel, Vote, etc. because they are afraid!!!

You are 55 times more likely to be killed by your TV set that is programing you full of lies from Fox News, than by a terrorist. You are 109 times more likely to be killed by Police "protecting US" than by a terrorist.

Now Republicans have Stolen our Freedoms & Force US to Show Our Papers!!! Republicans tried to force US citizens to show their birth certificate to use the restroom!!!

Fascist Republicans have Stolen Our Freedom!!!
?? Either you’re “ pulling my leg “ or you’re 100 percent mentally insane??

No, Only children under the age of 2yrs. Her daughter was a month past 2yrs, but the real problem were the non-compliant parents removing their mask, who delayed the flight causing a crew change because the flight would have exceed their hours allowed per shift.
Wow you’re a fascist dolt

Planes cram us in like sardines in a tin can, so I understand why they're so insistent about masks. I wouldn't fly right now, that's for sure.

I know and those poor Priests and Nuns need company and ya know they will enjoy a screaming two year old that was left by their parents for a peaceful trip!

Anyhoo, the Airlines have the right to enforce mask mandates and all the parents had to do is wear their mask but of course some idiot out there must be like Custer and make that last Stand!

Kiss my is 100 percent certifiable “genetically damaged”
Makes me happy I never had kids

I know and those poor Priests and Nuns need company and ya know they will enjoy a screaming two year old that was left by their parents for a peaceful trip!

Anyhoo, the Airlines have the right to enforce mask mandates and all the parents had to do is wear their mask but if course some idiot out there must be like Custer and make that last Stand!
It was the 2 yr old , you ignoramus

Forum List

Back