"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

The same people???

Go on.......let us hear more........

The ATF pressured Randy Weaver to be an informant. When he refused it led to the infamous siege at Ruby Ridge. The same cowboys found out that a bunch of people in Waco (legally) sent away for pamphlets about converting old rusty junker Brit submachine guns to full auto. It led to tanks and poison gas and 80 people dead in an inferno. The original allegations were never proved. By all accounts Fast/Furious was insane but the ATF went and shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Here's where it gets dicey, The ATF was on to Tim McVeigh's peculiar little revolutionary group from the git-go. They had an informant and maybe several deep in the network. On the day of the OKC bombing the ATF office was uncharacteristically empty of agents before the bombing. Allegedly the judge was told not to hold court that day. Something was up and it seems that the ATF was planning a sting operation only they got stung. Federal enforcement isn't that good but McVeigh was caught in record time because they already knew he was the bomber. They didn't bother to look for John Doe #2 because he was probably the informant who set the whole thing up.

I'd bother to respond if you hadn't jacked off that crap about W using Slick's intell to invade Iraq while intenationlly not considering what subsequent inspections DIDN'T FIND.

Go ahead and respond. Don't we all know that 42% of democrats supported Bush's resolution to use Troops in Iraq and that Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with UN sanctions? I'm just quoting the ignorant left's account of WMD's and the hysteria the left wing media promoted.

If Obama comes out and says "Whitey did this" or "This was a conspiracy of Republicans to undermine the government," then I'll believe a "false flag." Anything less, and I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Unless they peg it to the GOP or to a White people group, it would make no sense as a false flag.

"If they blame my side it can't possibly be true."

Very objective reasoning. :cuckoo:

Well, my assessment is based on who is in power currently. And i believe Obama and Democrats would love to see this be the White Guys who did it. So i would be more apt to believe it was a False Flag Operation. It's all about agendas and who's in power currently.

So, if Obama is hoping it is white guys then he doesn't know, and therefore it can't be a conspiracy concocted by his administration. Thanks for playing though.

One person asking a single question constitutes a movement?

Are you stupid?

Every person in this topic aside from me, Bucs, and you are entertaining the idea that it is a false flag. It is a sort of political movement. We now have liberals, conservatives, and batshit crazy.

EDIT: I apologize. Uncensored also doesn't believe it is a false flag... unless a white guy is found to have done it.

Last edited:
"If they blame my side it can't possibly be true."

Very objective reasoning. :cuckoo:

A false flag operation must have a scapegoat. When Hitler set up the Reichstag fire, it was to create public enmity toward the Jews. So my point is that without a scapegoat, the idea that this could be a false flag is ridiculous - it would serve no purpose.

I don't know for certain it isn't a false flag operation. Why don't you present a motive? Claiming it is to take away 2nd amendment rights isn't a strong arguement. You'd have to do better than that. Waiting to hear what the motive would be. - Jeri

Well the first thing the gov did was announce they were going to be checking peoples bags and backpacks for the foreseeable future......

I don't know for certain it isn't a false flag operation. Why don't you present a motive? Claiming it is to take away 2nd amendment rights isn't a strong arguement. You'd have to do better than that. Waiting to hear what the motive would be. - Jeri

Well the first thing the gov did was announce they were going to be checking peoples bags and backpacks for the foreseeable future......

That sounds reasonable. We did that after 9/11 didn't we? Still that isn't motive. You must have motive to prove something like this. If there isn't a motive it falls apart. This is precisely how the US Gov realised straight away that the USS LIBERTY was an accident albeit an awful one. We knew the Israelis were our close allies and there was no possible motive. Now in this matter of a false flag if it was one there has to be a clear motive for it.

There aren't enough people who are smart enough to pull off a False Flag operation in the United States that also work for the government.

I agree. Nor could they keep their mouths shut. Besides this thread should be in the Conspiracy forum.

Do you even know what a false flag is? Explain to me how Fast and Furious was a false flag.

The problem here is that you're stupid - I mean REALLY stupid. You lacked the wits to grasp that I was saying the Boston Marathon bombing as a false flag is utterly absurd.

It's okay, you're a leftist - which by definition means you lack basic cognitive skills.

But shit fer brains, seriously - F&F was entirely about arming Mexican drug lords and promoting border violence. The stated purpose of the "sting," as the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, plainly said, was to demonstrate that American gun dealers were supplying weapons to the cartels.

See if you can wrap both your IQ points around that, Forrest.

Let me guess... HE WANTS TO TAKE ERRR GUNZZZZ!

I truly hope that the orderlies keep you away from the kitchen, where hot stoves and sharp knives could lead to serious injury for one as severely handicapped as you.

There aren't enough people who are smart enough to pull off a False Flag operation in the United States that also work for the government.

I agree. Nor could they keep their mouths shut. Besides this thread should be in the Conspiracy forum.

breath-in-space-keanu-reeves-meme.jpg

Rw conspiracy theory ignorami. Sure Dems have some, but 1%, not half the party. No ridiculous giant propaganda machine either. Get out of your alternative bs universe, dupes. see sig pp3.

Last edited:
It seems the radical left can turn on a dime. It was the crazy radical left that accused Bush of arranging for 9-11 to get us into Iraq or they accused Bush of using the same information that Clinton had about WMD's to get us into Iraq. Now they get all huffy and offended if a reporter hints that the Boston bombing might have been arranged by the same people we know were responsible for the debacle of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Fast/Furious and possibly the OKC bombing. I think it was a reasonable question considering the times we live in.

The same people???

Go on.......let us hear more........

The ATF pressured Randy Weaver to be an informant. When he refused it led to the infamous siege at Ruby Ridge. The same cowboys found out that a bunch of people in Waco (legally) sent away for pamphlets about converting old rusty junker Brit submachine guns to full auto. It led to tanks and poison gas and 80 people dead in an inferno. The original allegations were never proved. By all accounts Fast/Furious was insane but the ATF went and shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Here's where it gets dicey, The ATF was on to Tim McVeigh's peculiar little revolutionary group from the git-go. They had an informant and maybe several deep in the network. On the day of the OKC bombing the ATF office was uncharacteristically empty of agents before the bombing. Allegedly the judge was told not to hold court that day. Something was up and it seems that the ATF was planning a sting operation only they got stung. Federal enforcement isn't that good but McVeigh was caught in record time because they already knew he was the bomber. They didn't bother to look for John Doe #2 because he was probably the informant who set the whole thing up.

Well, thank you for that.

Do you even know what a false flag is? Explain to me how Fast and Furious was a false flag.

The problem here is that you're stupid - I mean REALLY stupid. You lacked the wits to grasp that I was saying the Boston Marathon bombing as a false flag is utterly absurd.

It's okay, you're a leftist - which by definition means you lack basic cognitive skills.

But shit fer brains, seriously - F&F was entirely about arming Mexican drug lords and promoting border violence. The stated purpose of the "sting," as the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, plainly said, was to demonstrate that American gun dealers were supplying weapons to the cartels.

See if you can wrap both your IQ points around that, Forrest.

Let me guess... HE WANTS TO TAKE ERRR GUNZZZZ!

I truly hope that the orderlies keep you away from the kitchen, where hot stoves and sharp knives could lead to serious injury for one as severely handicapped as you.

The purpose was to trace the guns to cartels. They lost track of the weapons, and as a result people died. Where is evidence for a single thing you claim? It's all right wing conspiracy theories. Nothing more.

The purpose was to trace the guns to cartels.

Yes, and demonstrate that American dealers were the source.

They lost track of the weapons, and as a result people died. Where is evidence for a single thing you claim? It's all right wing conspiracy theories. Nothing more.

Boy, you lack the brains of a lamppost.

{"Gun walking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). They ran a series of "gunwalking" sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders."[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7]}

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back