"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

Do you even know what a false flag is? Explain to me how Fast and Furious was a false flag.

The problem here is that you're stupid - I mean REALLY stupid. You lacked the wits to grasp that I was saying the Boston Marathon bombing as a false flag is utterly absurd.

It's okay, you're a leftist - which by definition means you lack basic cognitive skills.

But shit fer brains, seriously - F&F was entirely about arming Mexican drug lords and promoting border violence. The stated purpose of the "sting," as the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, plainly said, was to demonstrate that American gun dealers were supplying weapons to the cartels.

See if you can wrap both your IQ points around that, Forrest.

Let me guess... HE WANTS TO TAKE ERRR GUNZZZZ!

I truly hope that the orderlies keep you away from the kitchen, where hot stoves and sharp knives could lead to serious injury for one as severely handicapped as you.

I can agree with that.

But that's just dumb as dirt

One thing we should all be able to agree on at this point, is that we'll only know what they allow us to know. Once you accept that, you realize it's your duty to question the Government/Media Complex at every turn. Questioning them does not make you an "Un-American Nut."

One thing we should all be able to agree on at this point, is that we'll only know what they allow us to know. Once you accept that, you realize it's your duty to question the Government/Media Complex at every turn. Questioning them does not make you an "Un-American Nut."

I don't agree with that at all.

In the days of our own little Goebbels, Herr Edward Murrow. that was indeed true. But the internet ended the control of information by the government controlled media.

We have more access to information than any time in history.

Judging the responses......yes, there is certainly a movement of "False Flaggers".

By movement, I mean enough idiots believing it that it can be called a "movement" rather than just a few individual nuts talking about it.

Alex Jones has a huge audience now. Most supported Romney or another Republican.

Rand Paul is their choice loon these days.

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

The next bombing will no doubt be in protest of false-flagging by angry false-flaggers, which other false-flaggers will insist was fake :p

Judging the responses......yes, there is certainly a movement of "False Flaggers".

By movement, I mean enough idiots believing it that it can be called a "movement" rather than just a few individual nuts talking about it.

Alex Jones has a huge audience now. Most supported Romney or another Republican.

You're a fucking idiot Bucs, but at least..

Wait, there is no "but."

Carry on.

what responses? who has said it was absolutely a false flag.

cite.

btw...a movement is not even a few hundred people. you're clueless.

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

Yeah, they're a bunch of asshats. It's pretty annoying. Somebody I'm friends with on Facebook started posting government conspiracy shit like ten minutes after the bombing. I was getting pretty pissed.

In the days of our own little Goebbels, Herr Edward Murrow. that was indeed true. But the internet ended the control of information by the government controlled media.

You're somewhat correct, but keep this in mind...

media-5001.jpg

Well since they cant stop us from going to the internet, they instead spam us with astroturfing frauds like 'Rightwinger' and 'Jake the Fake Starkey'.

Fast and Furious was government incompetence, not a false flag operation.
That's your version.

That is the correct version. Everything else is conspiracy nonsense.

ErictheMan, you gotta realize that Jake the Fake Starkey DEFINES what is reality all by himself. When he reads something, if he farts out of the left side of his ass, it must be false, but if he farts out of the right side of his ass, then it must be true.

The world is so much simpler for him now, no confusing facts, evidence and arguments to deal with any more.

So, there you go. It isnt a good use of your time trying to discuss anything with a mindles fraud like him who cannot imagine that he is ever wrong about anything.

I guess living is easy with minds closed when it comes to libtards like you who like to just insist that what they say is right without a shred of evidence.

Fuck off.

That's your version.

ErictheMan, you gotta realize that Jake the Fake Starkey DEFINES what is reality all by himself. When he reads something, if he farts out of the left side of his ass, it must be false, but if he farts out of the right side of his ass, then it must be true.

The world is so much simpler for him now, no confusing facts, evidence and arguments to deal with any more.

So, there you go. It isnt a good use of your time trying to discuss anything with a mindles fraud like him who cannot imagine that he is ever wrong about anything.

JimBowie has trouble being told the truth, that he is a fraud.

Conspiracy Theory freaks like Jim and you others give the sane part of the world much amusment.

Remember that frauds like Jim are only here for grins and chuckles.

It doesn't matter if it's false flag or not.

Either the Government had NO knowledge of these attacks, proving their Liberty Destroying laws and policies don't work.

Or the Government did have knowledge of the attacks, and let them happen, so they can take away more liberties.

Either way, the Government looks bad. Hopefully people realize this.

JimBowie has trouble being told the truth, that he is a fraud.
Jake, that you lie when you post is evident to anyone that bothers to follow your posts. Whats more, your pathetic miminry of what other people say isnt clever, it merely demonstrates what an unimaginative boring fraud you really are deep down inside.

Conspiracy Theory freaks like Jim and you others give the sane part of the world much amusment.

Lol, so the Italian Mafia doesnt exist? That is a conspiracy theory.

You are about the stupidest fuck on these boards.

Eat shit.

Remember that frauds like Jim are only here for grins and chuckles.

Well, sometimes you are so stupid, you kind of come across as funny.

But that isnt often enough to make your posts anything to look forward to reading.

Forum List

Back