"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

JimBowie the Nutter is nutting along. Nothing new. :lol:

More unwarranted assertions from Jake the FAke.

Starkey, do you know what an unwarranted assertion is?

I'm just wondering if you are an ignorant fuckhead or some kind of self-absorbed moron who cant see what a fool he is making of himself.

JimBowie the Nutter is nutting along. Nothing new. :lol:

More unwarranted assertions from Jake the FAke.

Starkey, do you know what an unwarranted assertion is?

I'm just wondering if you are an ignorant fuckhead or some kind of self-absorbed moron who cant see what a fool he is making of himself.

JimBowie, an AINO ignoramus who projects his own inadequacies on those far more balanced, rational, and in the know. Be of good cheer, JB.

And how do you know for certain that it wasn't a False Flag Operation? It's been proven historically that nothing unites the People more than a False Flag Operation. I mean, i doubt we'll ever get the truth though. But you are rushing to judgement. You don't know anything.

Give me a list of the top ten "False Flag" operations the government has pulled off.

This should be amusing.

It doesn't matter if it's false flag or not.

Either the Government had NO knowledge of these attacks, proving their Liberty Destroying laws and policies don't work.

Or the Government did have knowledge of the attacks, and let them happen, so they can take away more liberties.

Either way, the Government looks bad. Hopefully people realize this.

Quite the contrary. The government has wanted to regulate and track the sale of black powder for years...

And the NRA has blocked them every step of the way.

Rw conspiracy theory ignorami. Sure Dems have some, but 1%, not half the party. No ridiculous giant propaganda machine either. Get out of your alternative bs universe, dupes. see sig pp3.

High percentages of Democrats think Bush rigged both elections, many thought 9/11 was a Bush conspiracy. Please quit your propaganda BS.

Rw conspiracy theory ignorami. Sure Dems have some, but 1%, not half the party. No ridiculous giant propaganda machine either. Get out of your alternative bs universe, dupes. see sig pp3.

High percentages of Democrats think Bush rigged both elections, many thought 9/11 was a Bush conspiracy. Please quit your propaganda BS.

Links to "Bush conspiracy" of 9/11. Very, very, very few Americans, left or center or right, I think you will find, believed any such thing.

You have to ask that question, the Fed has lost the respect and trust of most of it's citizens.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Student Opinion | Do You Have Faith in Government? - NYTimes.com
If you want more try Google with the phrase "Poll Do you trust your government"

So the Learning Network is a source, in which we read "With nearly all Americans remaining fearful that the economy is stagnating or deteriorating further, two-thirds of the public said that wealth should be distributed more evenly in the country. Seven in 10 Americans think the policies of Congressional Republicans favor the rich. Two-thirds object to tax cuts for corporations and a similar number prefer increasing income taxes on millionaires.

The poll findings underscore a dissatisfaction and restlessness heading into the election season that has been highlighted through competing voices from the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party movements, a broad anti-Washington sentiment and the crosscurrents inside both parties about the best way forward.

Not only do 89 percent of Americans say they distrust government to do the right thing, but 74 percent say the country is on the wrong track and 84 percent disapprove of Congress — warnings for Democrats and Republicans alike."

Sounds like the teenagers want nothing to do with the reactionary fringe far right.

I don't know for certain it isn't a false flag operation. Why don't you present a motive? Claiming it is to take away 2nd amendment rights isn't a strong arguement. You'd have to do better than that. Waiting to hear what the motive would be. - Jeri

It could have nothing to do with gun control at all, but to beat down the people's opposition to increased surveillance. Already there are claims that we need more surveillance cameras.

Boston Marathon investigation: Are CCTV cameras the answer? - CBS News

Not everything is about gun control.

Last edited:
The only real suspense is who the government is going to hang it on.

I'm betting on the White Guys. Obama, Holder, and the Democrats are hoping & praying it's the White Guys. They truly believe that would help advance their despicable agendas. Remember, these are the cretins who like to boast...'Never let a good crisis go to waste.'

Oh don't worry, Democrats will be much more open to Conspiracy Theories once the Republicans are back in power. It's all about that silly Republican vs. Democrat thing for most. Their beloved Heroes are in power now, so there cannot possibly be any Government Conspiracies. But that will change once they're out of power and the Republicans are back in charge. Bet on that.

Oh don't worry, Democrats will be much more open to Conspiracy Theories once the Republicans are back in power. It's all about that silly Republican vs. Democrat thing for most. Their beloved Heroes are in power now, so there cannot possibly be any Government Conspiracies. But that will change once they're out of power and the Republicans are back in charge. Bet on that.

What I find sad sad is that the democrats can't see they are the republicans. Two different names two similar goals. Obama and Clinton have continued to tear this country apart the same as the two Bushes.

Student Opinion | Do You Have Faith in Government? - NYTimes.com
If you want more try Google with the phrase "Poll Do you trust your government"

Sounds like the teenagers want nothing to do with the reactionary fringe far right.

Oh so you didn't like the first poll,
Try the other 21,899 results for a Google Search of "Poll Do you trust your government". I picked the first one.

I am having fun with you. Yes, Americans are not happy with our governments. Some don't like the far right, most seem to be afraid of the far right. Until both parties adhere to the needs of the right of center to the left of center. nothing will improve. I think.

The only real suspense is who the government is going to hang it on.

I'm betting on the White Guys. Obama, Holder, and the Democrats are hoping & praying it's the White Guys. They truly believe that would help advance their despicable agendas. Remember, these are the cretins who like to boast...'Never let a good crisis go to waste.'

I think it's a white guy too. A college student, a leftist radical dreaming of his revolution.

Forum List

Back