"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

how can it be new, if even you, admit it has been around for years?

and seriously, one person asking the question and you somehow fear this could become a political movement...?

There aren't enough people who are smart enough to pull off a False Flag operation in the United States that also work for the government.

And how do you know for certain that it wasn't a False Flag Operation? It's been proven historically that nothing unites the People more than a False Flag Operation. I mean, i doubt we'll ever get the truth though. But you are rushing to judgement. You don't know anything.

I don't know for certain it isn't a false flag operation. Why don't you present a motive? Claiming it is to take away 2nd amendment rights isn't a strong arguement. You'd have to do better than that. Waiting to hear what the motive would be. - Jeri

I don't know for certain it isn't a false flag operation. Why don't you present a motive? Claiming it is to take away 2nd amendment rights isn't a strong arguement. You'd have to do better than that. Waiting to hear what the motive would be. - Jeri

I haven't said it was a False Flag Operation. But i haven't said it wasn't either. I will never have the resources and information to conclude either way. And neither will you or the OP. As usual, you'll just have to take their word for it. It's a sad Catch 22 situation.

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

hmmmm....could it be the FBI connection to the 93 wtc bombings ..the shoe bomber...the underwear bomber...and the ows bombing attempt?

Seeing as we don't have any suspects, I suppose a False Flag operation should still remain as a possibility, likewise it would stand to reason that the Pressure cooking grandmother culinary club of Boston should still remain on the list as well.

Poly sci and government and security classes now have a segment on "false flaggers" conspiracies, their characteristics, and how to disperse their arguments instantly.

Seeing as we don't have any suspects, I suppose a False Flag operation should still remain as a possibility, likewise it would stand to reason that the Pressure cooking grandmother culinary club of Boston should still remain on the list as well.

Oh yes, put grandma with her jar of preserves on the list. She may be a prepper. Food preppers may feed some starving person in the future...

We'll never know for sure. Because questioning Government/Media is now considered "Un-American" & "Disgusting" by too many Americans. It's the predictable consequence of becoming a Police State. The future does not look bright for our nation.

There aren't enough people who are smart enough to pull off a False Flag operation in the United States that also work for the government.

roflmao, sure there are, dude.

Especially with the idiots we have in the journalism profession these days.

You can say that again, Paulitician. We've got serious problems across both sides of the aisle. I've never seen this nation so fragmented.

Forum List

Back