Fake NFL lawsuit ????

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
So you forced teams to interview black candidates ??

Then when they don’t hire one ..it’s racial discrimination

?? Wtf . Seems very unconstitutional to me

Seems that this coach and his army or thugs is only after the $$$

So you forced teams to interview black candidates ??

Then when they don’t hire one ..it’s racial discrimination

?? Wtf . Seems very unconstitutional to me

Seems that this coach and his army or thugs is only after the $$$
5 out of the top 6 positions with miami are black folk
Black players don't particularly care for flores
I can see Ross saying to Flores, Look we have a lot of young players. you're going to lose a lot of games. I'll pay you for that.
But black folk are in a catch 22 Players that don't like Flores will have to support the "brother" on this.

5 out of the top 6 positions with miami are black folk
Black players don't particularly care for flores
I can see Ross saying to Flores, Look we have a lot of young players. you're going to lose a lot of games. I'll pay you for that.
But black folk are in a catch 22 Players that don't like Flores will have to support the "brother" on this.
The suit has no real specifics and no legitimate reasons for the suit and to make it a class action suit. There's nothing there. Now, if he was told to throw games and get paid exactly $100,000 per game lost, then that's a legal issue, not a civil issue. Some people have a problem with rejection. They have to blame someone and throw the Kapernick claim into the mix.

The suit has no real specifics and no legitimate reasons for the suit and to make it a class action suit. There's nothing there. Now, if he was told to throw games and get paid exactly $100,000 per game lost, then that's a legal issue, not a civil issue. Some people have a problem with rejection. They have to blame someone and throw the Kapernick claim into the mix.

It's one of those "no win" issues having to be more open to hiring of more Black head coaches! Being Black, even I can't say we should "make" owners hire more Black coaches or GM's, but that isn't how free enterprise works! If they're more comfortable with a White guy running things, even "into the ground," it's their business! The Rooney Rule was helpful in at least getting some interviews, but we can't expect old, white owners/guys to change their spots and open their minds to a "man of color" running the show! Baltimore is at the top with a Black GM, but the rest of the league sucks in this respect with so many minorities playing the game with no one of their heritage in real power to affect change! What happened? We were on tract for a while with 6 to 7 Black head coaches, now down to one! That's sad! :sigh2: :omg::dunno::rolleyes:

It's one of those "no win" issues having to be more open to hiring of more Black head coaches! Being Black, even I can't say we should "make" owners hire more Black coaches or GM's, but that isn't how free enterprise works! If they're more comfortable with a White guy running things, even "into the ground," it's their business! The Rooney Rule was helpful in at least getting some interviews, but we can't expect old, white owners/guys to change their spots and open their minds to a "man of color" running the show! Baltimore is at the top with a Black GM, but the rest of the league sucks in this respect with so many minorities playing the game with no one of their heritage in real power to affect change! What happened? We were on tract for a while with 6 to 7 Black head coaches, now down to one! That's sad! :sigh2: :omg::dunno::rolleyes:
Did those coaches win? I don’t really follow the coaches. If they didn’t win then where are they now? There aren’t a lot of great players that become great coaches. Now they go into broadcasting. What is the coaching pool with respect to black coaches?

Did those coaches win? I don’t really follow the coaches. If they didn’t win then where are they now? There aren’t a lot of great players that become great coaches. Now they go into broadcasting. What is the coaching pool with respect to black coaches?

I know it sounds crazy, but it shouldn't matter really! White head coaches are allowed to fail for years, then get another job immediately after being fired! I think that's why people are looking at this issue so much! Black coaches who are winners mean nothing at the same time! There are plenty of them who've won SB's as assistant coaches but aren't ever given an interview, much less a HC job! :stir: :sigh2: :dunno: :omg:

I know it sounds crazy, but it shouldn't matter really! White head coaches are allowed to fail for years, then get another job immediately after being fired! I think that's why people are looking at this issue so much! Black coaches who are winners mean nothing at the same time! There are plenty of them who've won SB's as assistant coaches but aren't ever given an interview, much less a HC job! :stir: :sigh2: :dunno: :omg:
Lovie Smith is one that come to mind and who was the head coach of the Vikings years ago?

Yes, some great OC and DC coaches that are minority ( Hispanic, Asian and Black ) should get better shots at Head Coaching position but the asshole from Miami is way out of line on his lawsuit and hurting future complaints by legitimate people that were shafted because of their race…

Lovie Smith is one that come to mind and who was the head coach of the Vikings years ago?

Yes, some great OC and DC coaches that are minority ( Hispanic, Asian and Black ) should get better shots at Head Coaching position but the asshole from Miami is way out of line on his lawsuit and hurting future complaints by legitimate people that were shafted because of their race…

Lovie took the Bears to the Super Bowl back then; '07! He probably should have lasted longer, but his own conservative play calling ruined the teams IMO! He got vindictive at the end of his tenure and fired Ron Rivera who was up for his job, later going to Carolina as their HC, now in Washington! He needed seasoning after errors in clock management and wasted challenges! I'd take him now! I also like what Pederson did in Phili.! :rolleyes: :sigh2::dunno::oops:

Lovie took the Bears to the Super Bowl back then; '07! He probably should have lasted longer, but his own conservative play calling ruined the teams IMO! He got vindictive at the end of his tenure and fired Ron Rivera who was up for his job, later going to Carolina as their HC, now in Washington! He needed seasoning after errors in clock management and wasted challenges! I'd take him now! I also like what Pederson did in Phili.! :rolleyes: :sigh2::dunno::oops:
Lovie stupidity in my personal open was sticking with Rex when you had Orton that was a better clock managing QB…

Personal opinion, but my point is very few minority coaches get a second chance the the idiot that coached Miami isn’t helping at all!

Lovie stupidity in my personal opinion was sticking with Rex when you had Orton that was a better clock managing QB…

Personal opinion, but my point is very few minority coaches get a second chance the idiot that coached Miami isn’t helping at all!
Well Flores thinks he's helping the future potential HC's like that baseball player, Curt Flood demanding free agency! He knows he may never get another job! :dunno: :omg::stir::itsok:

Is that true? I’d like to see a study on that before agreeing. I’m not disagreeing. Just one to have that substantiated

Is that true? I’d like to see a study on that before agreeing. I’m not disagreeing. Just one to have that substantiated.

Both Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belicheat are thought to be 2 of the best HC coaches and assessors of talent! Their assistants are given HC jobs all over the place with little success! Tampa Bay won SB last year and I didn't hear of Byron Leftwich getting many if any interviews for HC! It was warranted but didn't happen! There are plenty of examples out there! :dunno: :oops::rolleyes::itsok:

Winning and losing matters in sports. You say that black coaches don't last as long losing. Do you have stats to back this up? I'm not saying that it isn't so. But, it's easy to say things that are based on personal observations without statistical proof. It's also not so black and white about why someone gets a head coaching job from owner to owner. The all have some basic criteria needed but they also have differences in what they are looking for in a coach that isn't correlated with skin color. :backpedal:

Both Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belicheat are thought to be 2 of the best HC coaches and assessors of talent! Their assistants are given HC jobs all over the place with little success! Tampa Bay won SB last year and I didn't hear of Byron Leftwich getting many if any interviews for HC! It was warranted but didn't happen! There are plenty of examples out there! :dunno: :oops::rolleyes::itsok:
Well, with Trevor Lawrence as the Jaguar's QB, they were going to find someone with a lot more experience in coaching than Byron Leftwich who only has 4 or 5 years and only 2-3 as a OC. Doug Pederson was head coach of Philly for 4 years and an extensive coaching career as coordinators. Byron simply needs to coach a lot more years. Maybe take a head coaching job in college. That's why he wasn't getting many interviews. Not because he is black.

Well, with Trevor Lawrence as the Jaguar's QB, they were going to find someone with a lot more experience in coaching than Byron Leftwich who only has 4 or 5 years and only 2-3 as a OC. Doug Pederson was head coach of Philly for 4 years and an extensive coaching career as coordinators. Byron simply needs to coach a lot more years. Maybe take a head coaching job in college. That's why he wasn't getting many interviews. Not because he is black.
You probably have me all wrong! I don't think there should be some kind of mandate that a minimum number of coaches should be minorities! I've never looked at life like that as a black person! It's up to the league to weed out potential new owners who they know are just "good ol' boys!" It's just a bad look where most of the players in the NFL are minorities, but the leadership roles so limited! At least basketball is halfway there! Baseball's still a mess though! :sigh2: :dunno::oops::rolleyes::itsok:

You probably have me all wrong! I don't think there should be some kind of mandate that a minimum number of coaches should be minorities! I've never looked at life like that as a black person! It's up to the league to weed out potential new owners who they know are just "good ol' boys!" It's just a bad look where most of the players in the NFL are minorities, but the leadership roles so limited! At least basketball is halfway there! Baseball's still a mess though! :sigh2: :dunno::oops::rolleyes::itsok:
Are you saying that the number of black coaches should be percentage wise the same as the actual players? Does that get teams the very best coaches? Seems like a mandate if you do that? Not sure if you are saying this?

Are you saying that the number of black coaches should be percentage wise the same as the actual players? Does that get teams the very best coaches? Seems like a mandate if you do that? Not sure if you are saying this?

Now you're being ignorant! 1 Black coach just isn't a good look for the league no matter WTF I think! :itsok:

Now you're being ignorant! 1 Black coach just isn't a good look for the league no matter WTF I think! :itsok:
I think it was a legitimate question to ask. It's not ignorance per say. If you have information for me, fine. No need to be snooty. I'm sure the players and owners aren't concerned with looks. They are concerned with winning. Should there be a certain number of running backs and defensive backs that are white? Is it a good look that most skilled positions are filled with black athletes? Personally, I don't care what their skin color is when I watch any sport. I want to see the best playing making the games fun and exciting.

I had not watched the movie "42" until this past weekend. Eventually, the players and fans turned around and wanted the same thing. They started seeing Robinson as a great player that brought skill, fun and excitement to the game. I was the only kid back in '63 in little league that did the basket catch. Being in Southern California but a Giant fan irked my friends. But, I was a Willie Mays fan. A recent poll was again done on who the greatest baseball player of all time was and Babe Ruth was chosen again over Willie Mays. I agree. But not because of the color of their skins. Ruth was not only a great hitter, but great pitcher as well. He hit homers even will he was a pitcher. But, Mays was a better fielder and runner on the bases too. Both played 20+ years and I think that's a criteria for greatest of all time.

I think it was a legitimate question to ask. It's not ignorance per se. If you have information for me, fine. No need to be snooty. I'm sure the players and owners aren't concerned with looks. They are concerned with winning. Should there be a certain number of running backs and defensive backs that are white? Is it a good look that most skilled positions are filled with black athletes? Personally, I don't care what their skin color is when I watch any sport. I want to see the best playing making the games fun and exciting.

I had not watched the movie "42" until this past weekend. Eventually, the players and fans turned around and wanted the same thing. They started seeing Robinson as a great player that brought skill, fun and excitement to the game. I was the only kid back in '63 in little league that did the basket catch. Being in Southern California but a Giant fan irked my friends. But I was a Willie Mays fan. A recent poll was again done on who the greatest baseball player of all time was and Babe Ruth was chosen again over Willie Mays. I agree. But not because of the color of their skins. Ruth was not only a great hitter, but great pitcher as well. He hit homers even will he was a pitcher. But Mays was a better fielder and runner on the bases too. Both played 20+ years and I think that's criteria for GOAT.

Winning? You obviously haven't heard about teams paying coaches for losses to get that top draft pick! Deflecting to the players when people are "up in arms" about a lack of NFL minority ownership and management isn't cool either! My comments have nothing to do with players; esp. old players from a more bigoted time and era! :dunno: :oops::itsok::rolleyes:

Winning? You obviously haven't heard about teams paying coaches for losses to get that top draft pick! Deflecting to the players when people are "up in arms" about a lack of NFL minority ownership and management isn't cool either! My comments have nothing to do with players; esp. old players from a more bigoted time and era! :dunno: :oops::itsok::rolleyes:
Whose up in arms? One coach who wasn't very good at what he did? And, if there are teams losing on purpose under the illegal payments of fraud, then they should be subject to the law. The NY Jets won some games that they could have lost and gotten the top pick. But, they didn't. And, your comments are all about the old bigoted time periods you think still exist, but don't. Nothing about speaking concerning the players is wrong. It's part of the game and decision making. Can't take the heat, have to find another place to do the cooking :flameth:

Forum List

Back