House Oversight Committee Holds Hearing On Washington Football Team’s (Commanders) Toxic Workplace Culture: will take more than name change to change

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
don't mind the noise at the start. i will post the best highlights and excerpts from the hearing at a later point

For all I would know, there might well be a problem with sexual harassment against broads at the Washington Commander football club. Wouldn't doubt it, with all that testosterone flying around.

However, they are a private outfit, and there is existing civil law in regards to these alleged infractions.

I can't see where this is a matter for congressional hearings.

This reminds me of when Sen. Arlen Specter wanted to investigate the New England Patriots over alleged cheating.

Are congresscritters so bereft of things to do that they have to invent new places to stick their beaks?

• Banned
"cheerleaders were hired based on looks and secret videos of costume changes were recorded, soundtracked to Dan Snyder's favorite songs"

hired based on looks? the horror! the rest i oppose and don't make fun of, obviously

• Banned
You would think that the congress critters would spend their time on, I don't know, tackling inflation instead.
the Congressman towards the start of the video made the same exact point you did.

well done!

For all I would know, there might well be a problem with sexual harassment against broads at the Washington Commander football club. Wouldn't doubt it, with all that testosterone flying around.

However, they are a private outfit, and there is existing civil law in regards to these alleged infractions.

I can't see where this is a matter for congressional hearings.

This reminds me of when Sen. Arlen Specter wanted to investigate the New England Patriots over alleged cheating.

Are congresscritters so bereft of things to do that they have to invent new places to stick their beaks?
Yep Congress can stay out of it.

• Banned
"The only reason Dan Snyder removed his hand from my back and stopped pushing me towards his limo was because his attorney intervened and said, 'Dan, Dan, this is a bad idea.'"

"I learned that this demand was made urgently because they knew that the graphic artist was getting ready to Photoshop my personal areas before the edit-approve went before all of the senior VPs and Dan Snyder for approval."

• Banned
Rachel Engleson says she was sexually harassed by someone "old enough to be my father...it made me feel worthless"

"working for Washington Football Team was the most miserable experience of my life" - Emily Applegate told the Washington Post

Dan Snyder “left his hand on my thigh until I physically removed it” - Tiffani Johnston

"my 22 year old daughter is gonna be a cheerleader. you folks put fear in my heart with your testimony" - Rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz

We’re talking about cheerleaders and female office staff at a FOOTBALL TEAM.

WRF did these women think they were there for? Did they think they would be taken seriously? Please.

We’re talking about cheerleaders and female office staff at a FOOTBALL TEAM.

WRF did these women think they were there for? Did they think they would be taken seriously? Please.
that's your opinion. they definitely don't deserve to be sexually harrassed, no matter what they are

Forum List

Back