The Maine Shooting Is Another Fake

I got this right within minutes --- just from the released reports and then proposed narratives . It's easy once you have learned the language . It stank, as I immediately said in several threads.
Spongebob.gif

Lovely Luiza is here though I have been involved in something much more interesting for the last couple of hours .
Frankly I doubt that the vast majority of you have any understanding of what a False flag may be .
And I doubt many of you bothered to read the MM report -- which was always a given .
To anybody who could not be bothered to read the report or is ignorant of what makes a FF , --- on your bike and peddle off to Noddy Land . You bore me rigid .
It is 01.45 in Merry England and it is my sleep period for 4-5 hours .
And to somebody earlier , Yes , Elvis had his death Faked and it was his twin brother who died . Another often used Agency favourite .

And to get you all laughing , Elvis has been seen guest performing several times but not as much and as often as John Lennon .

Boo . That frightened you

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
ubt that the vast majority of you have any understanding of what a False flag may be .
And I doubt many of you bothered to read the MM report -- which was always a given .
To anybody who could not be bothered to read the report or is ignorant of what makes a FF , --- on your bike and peddle off to Noddy Land . You bore me rigid .
It is 01.45 in Merry England and it is my sleep period for 4-5 hours .
And to somebody earlier , Yes , Elvis had his death Faked and it was his twin brother who died . Another often used Agency favourite .

And to get you all laughing , Elvis has been seen guest performing several times but not as much and as often as John Lennon .

Boo . That frightened you
You read too much of The Sun, bro.

Except, not a single one of you has refuted a single thing I said....

In fact, I already predicted one of you dic suckers would be making a post like this calling it a false flag...

You dic suckers have a long history of calling mass shootings like these, false flags.....

How about one of you dic suckers go to the families of the victims and tell them its a false flag -- so I can laugh at them beating the brakes off you
i didnt say me biff,i said them.....and it has nothing about refuting you....they say that YOU and your parties world view isn't based on reality.....dispute that asshole....

just keep Project Chaos rolling .
One of many CIA projects

Our government is rather adept at controlling it's constituency , they've had a long history of practice, along with a media who's journalistic skills have declined to acceptance of any official report offered them

Nay sayers are summarily rolled up in tin foil and dismissed

~S~

One of many CIA projects

Our government is rather adept at controlling it's constituency , they've had a long history of practice, along with a media who's journalistic skills have declined to acceptance of any official report offered them

Nay sayers are summarily rolled up in tin foil and dismissed

~S~

I think one of the problems is that there are still so many people who seem sincerely unaware of just how corrupt the government is… or at least certain parts of the government that are subversive. For some people, the more mainstream types, even the idea that our government is corrupt is something so unthinkable that they immediately mock or attack it.

I hate to sound like a gloom and doomer, but they'll learn, eventually. :dunno: But by then it will be too late, which is why our founders warned us to be vigilant. Too many people have ignored the hell out of that.

You read too much of The Sun, bro.
Just for the general record , I pride myself that at the top of my reading list are some of the most wide ranging , experienced and high IQ individuals that you can find anywhere in the English speaking world .
No MSM News or comment ,ever -- TV or print .

I mention a few in the spirit of educating others ( fat chance) and in no particular order:-
James Corbett , Catherine Austen Fitts , Miles Mathis , Dr Joseph Mercola , Robert Malone , Scott Ritter , Douglas MacGregor , Simplicius the Thinker , Dr Ana Mihalcea , Moonof Alabama , Dr Francis Boyle , Rolo Slavskiy, Dr Joseph P Farrell , Dr David Martin , Dr Judy Mikovitz , Mike Adams and for those studying Woo at Master's level , Clif High .
For sheer top quality thinkers , investigators and reporters this off -the- cuff list is likely unbeatable but beyond the comprehension capabilities of most Normies .And I fast/scan read and sleep little .
So hurry up Normies , find out what a False Flag is and then relate your findings to the ME situation where Israel stood down everyone at 04.00 before the Hamas incursion .
Another Deep State scripted operation ? Of course .

I think one of the problems is that there are still so many people who seem sincerely unaware of just how corrupt the government is… or at least certain parts of the government that are subversive. For some people, the more mainstream types, even the idea that our government is corrupt is something so unthinkable that they immediately mock or attack it.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see Buttercup

imho, we are ruled via corporatocracy cloaked in the illusion of a democratic republic

the evidence being the best Congress $$$ can buy, which always upholds the corporate agenda , their shill political ideology

when said narratives are confronted as self serving , the false flags are trotted on out
For ex, the entire green machine orbits an anthropogenic disinfo campaigning to bilk taxpayers for remedies that are flawed logic, math, or reality is repetitively met with the same factions defending any actions , and doing so right under our noses >

1698491627557.png

The same follows suit with any conflict on this rock>

~S~

You're too generous.
Why do people like you , Black, et al, who do not know what makes a False Flag get involved in something which is way off your brain and pay grades ?
The detail narrative is identical to many past mass murders and among professionals this indicates a likely common thread once you exclude a "Copy Cat" explanation .Same modus operandi in popular terms .

You watch endless TV and Cinema crap where the heroes use dot analysis to give leads but here , when spread over many mass murder incidents , you ignore the rational conclusion because it is one you find impossible to believe and you cannot handle .
As Sherlock said -- Eliminate the impossible and you are left with the highly probable -- or something similar .

Except, not a single one of you has refuted a single thing I said....

In fact, I already predicted one of you dic suckers would be making a post like this calling it a false flag...

You dic suckers have a long history of calling mass shootings like these, false flags.....

How about one of you dic suckers go to the families of the victims and tell them its a false flag -- so I can laugh at them beating the brakes off you
Im with you on this one Biffy. I predicted this in another thread. The kooks are comfortable now

I got this right within minutes --- just from the released reports and then proposed narratives . It's easy once you have learned the language . It stank, as I immediately said in several threads.
Now , Miles Mathis gives detailed support for that idea which he will doubtless add to as further deceits and lies emerge .
Below is just a small section of his proposal but it gives enough for any intelligent person to start wondering whether the MSM story has any real factual basis .

The Shooting in Maine is another FAKE. Right out of Air Force, as usual.

----------Robert Card is a Junior, and his mother appears to be Brenda Card, nee Alexander. Strange, since she isn't linked to any Alexanders. We link to a Karri Card, 35, who may be a sister, and she links to a Joseph A. Condon, same age. He, too, is scrubbed, linking us to no Condons. That is another possible red flag, since the Condons are another spooky family, see the Bell Labs physicist Joseph Condon, whose father Edward was in the fake Manhattan Project.
Then we link to a Ruby Card, listed as 84 at Instantcheckmate, but 52 at MyLife. She is apparently married to a Marvin Negley, 51, so she is probably not 84. But the strange thing is that she also goes by Genevieve Smith, despite being related to no Smiths. She links us to a Nicole Herling/Card, who is apparently married to James Herling, 38, of Virginia Beach and Ewa Beach, HI, so probably a soldier at Hickam AFB.

Now let's skim the mainstream stories, which as usual are garbage. We were told in the first hours Robert Card was a nutcase who had spent time in institutions, but they are already admitting that isn't true. They have interviewed a close relative and his army buddies from Reserves, and they all say they had never heard he had any mental issues. Oops! Someone forgot to read those guys into the script. But that would have been hard to do, since the script only started late this summer, when Card is said to have started acting erratically. Tumor on the brain, I guess, like Charles Whitman. Snort, guffaw.
Then we have 18 victims. Of course. It was that or 33. But in the same reports we are told there are only eight fatalities. So which is it? The numbers aren't even close.
Plus, I have now read many reports, and I don't understand how they knew it was him immediately. Did he have on a name tag? Did he walk into the bowling alley and say, “Hi, I am Robert Card, a crazy man from the Army Reserve, and I am here to pretend to kill you for the six o'clock news”?
We have a picture of him from a security camera, but that could be anyone. And if he was trained by the army, shouldn't he have heard of a balaclava, or at least sunglasses and a hat? He is going to commit mass murder in front of security cams bareheaded? Right.

And so on .
Later, an interesting Miles idea is that one of the underlying goals was to SELL MORE GUNS as well as just keep Project Chaos rolling .

Of course many of you will be unable to give a shred of credence to False Flags, this specific incident and the submission that there is barely anything that goes on that is correctly and truthfully reported .
Which is why I have dropped it into Conspiracy because I have neither time or interest in listening to disbelievers -----
If you cannot accept it -- move on .
IMG_6715.png

Rhetorical question

Ok, I'll give you a chance.

What 'part' is fake? As you claim.

The Maine Shooting Is Another Fake​

1). There was no shooting, it is another Fake.
2). No one was actually shot and Killed, it is another Fake.
3). They have identified the wrong person.
4). Other

Which is it?

I think he means another false flag, a staged event. I'm still undecided whether the shooter was an MKUltra individual.

No , invariably right on every major issue .

Immediately identified COVID as a bio- weapon
Immediately identified Vaccines as deliberate poisons
Reported the Nazi Kyiv war accurately and in detail throughout .
Would not want to bet against myself .
My info and contacts make you look like kids .

I think he (?) means another false flag, a staged event. I'm still undecided whether the shooter was an MKUltra individual.
Absolutely right .
Even I do not have close enough contacts to know with certainty whether The Card ( real name or another Langley piss take ?) was entrained .

But "the Game" is all about probabilities .
And they are heavily weighted

I think he means another false flag, a staged event. I'm still undecided whether the shooter was an MKUltra individual.
Yeah, it would have been so easy if the fucker had been an Arab, right?

Heck, imagine if it had been a gay, trans, Mexican, black Arab who did the shooting? Now, that we can believe and condemn.

But a white straight guy going haywire with an assault weapon? Nah. Must be a false flag.

Forum List

Back