Fair & Balanced My Ass

"FOX FORUM: Obama's Presidency is on the Line" for starters. The fact you can't even see that shows you're being purposefully obtuse.

Tell me, Yurt, what motivated you to originally reply to this thread?

tell me, why haven't you asked me that question for the two dozen or so other threads i have responded to today? why only dogbert's?

i saw a thread about fair and balanced from the main screen, knew it was about fox and clicked on it. i didn't even see who the author was as i clicked the last post option from the main screen.

care to apologize now?

To answer to your question:

Because I post at my own pleasure. I know you have thing for the kid and that you, yourself are one sensitive dude ... so it's a grand ole time poking and prodding you into these mini-meltdowns.

There will be no apology coming from me so don't hold your breath.

i see...so to you, a melt down is asking you to prove your false assertions...

got it, i had no idea you were such a pussy, i'll be more cognitive of your wittle feelings when asking your to back up your assertions in the future

and thank you for admitting you lied and that i have no obsession and that you said so only to try and get a melt down.....too bad you failed and that i succeeded in getting you to admit you made the whole thing up...

that was easy

"FOX FORUM: Obama's Presidency is on the Line" for starters. The fact you can't even see that shows you're being purposefully obtuse.

LOL...the forum...that isn't news, that changes to whatever is on top of the forum...that READERS are talking about, not foxnews

next

and thank you for finally gathering the courage to try and defend your statement....i'll be curious to see the other 7 examples

more lies...i asked if i SHOULD, i never said i would

and you still can't back up your claim that i turned this into a thread defending fox and bashing other news stations....you hound others who do provide links....well, are you going to be honest and provide a link to where i did that?

also, are you ever going to give even just one example of a GOP talking point? you claimed 8....yet you can't provide one example.

no wonder you have get your homeboys to help you deflect this thread and turn into shit.

Why are you asking us? Attention whoring some more? :eusa_eh:

Notice I said you weren't alone in turning this into another "BUT CNN, MSNBC, OMGZ!" thread.

As for GOP talking points? It's quite clear. The fact you want me to explain shows your being purposefully ignorant on that matter.

I have homeboys now? :eusa_eh:

doesn't matter if am alone or not....i never said one word about any other station and i never defended fox...

i merely called you out on your bs claim that there were gop talking points, stop being a dishonest hack for once

tell me, why haven't you asked me that question for the two dozen or so other threads i have responded to today? why only dogbert's?

i saw a thread about fair and balanced from the main screen, knew it was about fox and clicked on it. i didn't even see who the author was as i clicked the last post option from the main screen.

care to apologize now?

Because I post at my own pleasure. I know you have thing for the kid and that you, yourself are one sensitive dude ... so it's a grand ole time poking and prodding you into these mini-meltdowns.

got it, i had no idea you were such a pussy, i'll be more cognitive of your wittle feelings when asking your to back up your assertions in the future

and thank you for admitting you lied and that i have no obsession and that you said so only to try and get a melt down.....too bad you failed and that i succeeded in getting you to admit you made the whole thing up...

that was easy

Talk about lying lol ...

I didn't admit any lie, say that you don't have an obsession, or said that I made it all up .. in fact I restated that I "know you have a thing for the kid."

So how about giving me an apology of your own?

Why not just show what you think the talking points are, Dogbert?

You know that it's impossible for Yurt to let things go ....

You're right. I guess I'll list them so he'll stop having a hissy fit:

1.) FOX FORUM: "Obama's Presidency is on the Line"

2.) New Fox News Poll Shows It's THE BILL THAT 55% OF AMERICANS DON'T WANT.

3.) Cantor Accuses Dems of "Malfeasant Manner'

4.) Coburn: GOP On High Alert for Sweetheart Deals.

5.) EXCLUSIVE: 'Procedural' Fight not worrying Obama.

6.) Major Glitches Plague 2010 Census

6b.) "Failure to modernize system."

7.) Fired RI teacher upset with President Obama's comments that failing schools be held accountable.

8.) Republicans ready strategy to scuttle Health Care Bill.

Yurt, you notice what I notice? A lack of Democrat reaction on the front page. All I see is Republicans saying this, Republicans saying that, opinions not facts. Everything on that page involving politics is a shot at Obama.

LOL...the forum...that isn't news, that changes to whatever is on top of the forum...that READERS are talking about, not foxnews

next

and thank you for finally gathering the courage to try and defend your statement....i'll be curious to see the other 7 examples

And yet it's at the top of what is suppose to be a news website.

:eusa_think:

They are still the ONLY major news station to SUE its reporters for trying to tell the American people the truth.

FOX the station of LIES.

7.) Fired RI teacher upset with President Obama's comments that failing schools be held accountable.

Yurt, you notice what I notice? A lack of Democrat reaction on the front page. All I see is Republicans saying this, Republicans saying that, opinions not facts. Everything on that page involving politics is a shot at Obama.

Not much "balance" there, is there?

doesn't matter if am alone or not....i never said one word about any other station and i never defended fox...

i merely called you out on your bs claim that there were gop talking points, stop being a dishonest hack for once

You might want to mention this thread after that sentence. And you never said it directly, you just called me a hack, and defending Fox News in the process.

that was easy

Talk about lying lol ...

I didn't admit any lie, say that you don't have an obsession, or said that I made it all up .. in fact I restated that I "know you have a thing for the kid."

nah...you admitted you said it to try and get a melt down...you failed, its truly sad, move on and grow a set of balls when people ask you to back your claims up, lifes tough, and if you make claims, don't whine like a bitch about it when you're asked to back it up....

and you haven't in this case and you can't explain why you didn't aske me about the two or more dozen other threads i responded in today. only dogbert, it just shows you're full of shit dude....don't embarrass your by continuing your bullshit

Fox paid good money to have the right to lie to the American people and they use it every day.

Not much "balance" there, is there?

And it doesn't get much better if you go down the page.

Top Page of Fox News right now:

GOP Senator Warns Dems:
We'll Be Watching You

And then below:

Lawyer: ABC News Paid Accused Child Killer $200,000
- Toyota Demands ABC News Apologize Over Report

Questions Swirl Around U.N.'s Climate Auditors
- STOSSEL: Are Greens More Likely to Steal?

Medical marijuana a frequent target for criminals

U.K. Police Warned Not to Ask for 'Christian' Name to Avoid Offending Other Faiths

You might want to mention this thread after that sentence. And you never said it directly, you just called me a hack, and defending Fox News in the process.

you are a hack and its not defending anyone to call you out on false claims....don't like it, don't make bullshit claims

you said i turned this into a thread about the other stations, you lied and you're too much of a coward to admit it

those are not GOP talking points and i notice in some cases you leave out the bolded title

i mean really, that a RI teacher was fired for making an effigy of obama....you're calling that a GOP talking point :lol:

major glitches in the census is a GOP talking point :lol:

a poll is a GOP talking point...i guess RCP is not a GOP website :lol:

why did i even bother, there is not point in discussing this further, you're a hack that apparently believes a poll, a teacher being fired, and glitches in the census are GOP talking points. i'm not even going to address the rest, this is embarrassing enough.

those are not GOP talking points and i notice in some cases you leave out the bolded title

i mean really, that a RI teacher was fired for making an effigy of obama....you're calling that a GOP talking point :lol:

major glitches in the census is a GOP talking point :lol:

a poll is a GOP talking point...i guess RCP is not a GOP website :lol:

why did i even bother, there is not point in discussing this further, you're a hack that apparently believes a poll, a teacher being fired, and glitches in the census are GOP talking points. i'm not even going to address the rest, this is embarrassing enough.

I notice you try to refute three of the eight things in a piss poor way. Ignoring all the Republican comments or Republican slanted comments completely.

Do you not see Sinatra citing polls here daily? Polls are a constant GOP talking point.

So are glitches in the census a GOP talking point, and teachers being fired is more of a way to paint Obama as having been disagreed with by people.

The fact you're so obtuse by this shows how much of a hack you are, truly.

that was easy

Talk about lying lol ...

nah...you admitted you said it to try and get a melt down...you failed, its truly sad, move on and grow a set of balls when people ask you to back your claims up, lifes tough, and if you make claims, don't whine like a bitch about it when you're asked to back it up....

and you haven't in this case and you can't explain why you didn't aske me about the two or more dozen other threads i responded in today. only dogbert, it just shows you're full of shit dude....don't embarrass your by continuing your bullshit

I admitted I said it because I know you have an obsession with the kid and it's fun to poke you into these meltdowns. Without your (very real) obsession there would be no point to poke and prod you.

And I don't even know what claim you are asking me to back up. That you are obsessed? Really, dude? I cite my personal observation of you trolling his threads for like the last 6 months. My word should be good enough but if you are so interested then do a search of his threads and check them out for yourself. I'm certainly not going to go searching for you just to satisfy your request to "back it up" but you can knock yourself out if you want.

As to the "dozens" of other threads you responded to today ... if they weren't posted by the kid then there is no obsession to talk about.

grand_obsession_jacket.jpg

Forum List

Back